Sign in to follow this  
bobdole513

head eyes

bobdole513

I'm not that good at the game, I am willing to accept that, but I literally die to head-eyes at least 60-70% of my deaths and I can't figure out how to stop it. I'm not messing with visors yet this wipe, but I can say that I don't stop frequently when fighting and I don't slow walk when fighting either, I'm not quite sprinting around, but I get hit in the face so often and it makes me want to smash my fuxing monitor

please help...

Jaeger522

Hey mate,

I also die alot just after a wipe but I would argue that I am far worse than you in PvP ;-).

Currently, many decent-good players that would normally go for Labs or high loot spots on the maps are also going for the same quests and resources as you. When these experienced and good players (who are accostumed to fighting other good and well kitted players) meet noobs like me, I don't stand a chance. Also, many of the questspots are being camped heavily (the chads need to padd their stats :)), which puts not so experienced players at a double disadvantage (movement and skill-gap). 

So, unless you are willing to wait for the chads to start preying on each other at high value loot locations again, there is very little you can do. 

And that is looking at the topic without the cheater angle .... 

Just my 5cents

All the best and good hunting  

bobdole513

I genuinely enjoy a good firefight and I don't mind getting clapped by chads when it happens, I just get the urge to delete the game when I am pushing a corner and someone hits me in the eye magically with junk PSO 9mm ammo and there is literally 0 counter play what so ever and it's only getting worse.

Jaeger522

I hear you ..... loud and clear .....   

• Like 1

Nomad510

you cant stop it because its the only way to kill things when given guns and ammo that don't kill a thing unless used on the head and eyes, people will blame it on a learning curve and tarkov hard but in reality you are not really given ammo that kill things untill lvl 10 and further. Not sure why there is 20+ types of ammo in the game and only 3 are given the magic ability to kill things your gonna have to ask people smarter then me for the answer. just do the tarkov meta and wiggle back and forth and throw nades you'll be fine.

beede
2 hours ago, Nomad510 said:

you cant stop it because its the only way to kill things when given guns and ammo that don't kill a thing unless used on the head and eyes, people will blame it on a learning curve and tarkov hard but in reality you are not really given ammo that kill things untill lvl 10 and further. Not sure why there is 20+ types of ammo in the game and only 3 are given the magic ability to kill things your gonna have to ask people smarter then me for the answer. just do the tarkov meta and wiggle back and forth and throw nades you'll be fine.

this early in the wipe almost all ammo is viable, also the new mechanics for bleeds makes alot of the ammo viable almost through mid to end wipe, but that being said, net code, peekers advantage, and the fact that most EU players play west coast servers causing even more problems with ping advantage do play a factor. my advice is prefire, nade, and be unpredictable in your movement and positioning at all times, point fire accuracy is also an essential skill to develop. many times when you ads it takes that fraction of a second extra and thats all it takes. once i started using PF more often i improved by leaps and bounds gl friends. see yall at the pocket watch

shouse

Yea, dont bother playing. Every veteran/pro fps player is playing this game right now, 1 tapping headshotting with shotguns doing 180* turns like its nothing, come back in 1 month like me when this game gets playable for normal players not neckbeards with 5000 hours.

• Upvote 1

beede
1 hour ago, shouse said:

Yea, dont bother playing. Every veteran/pro fps player is playing this game right now, 1 tapping headshotting with shotguns doing 180* turns like its nothing, come back in 1 month like me when this game gets playable for normal players not neckbeards with 5000 hours.

i mean, sure i guess. that's one way , don't try to better your gameplay , don't try to achieve anything that would take an ounce of effort, just give up, or you could follow the advice i gave above your post and potentially , just potentially mind you, get better at the game. the reason there are "neckbeards with 5000 hours" is because we play , we don't walk away and come back when its easier . i have well over 7k hrs , and trust me if you just come back a month later then all we will hear from you is, game isn't fair people have end game loot too soon! i cant play every day how is fair!? nerf gun A and ammo C  such and such meta op, but really its because you choose to walk away instead of becoming a better player

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

shouse
2 hours ago, beede said:

i mean, sure i guess. that's one way , don't try to better your gameplay , don't try to achieve anything that would take an ounce of effort, just give up, or you could follow the advice i gave above your post and potentially , just potentially mind you, get better at the game. the reason there are "neckbeards with 5000 hours" is because we play , we don't walk away and come back when its easier . i have well over 7k hrs , and trust me if you just come back a month later then all we will hear from you is, game isn't fair people have end game loot too soon! i cant play every day how is fair!? nerf gun A and ammo C  such and such meta op, but really its because you choose to walk away instead of becoming a better player

7000 hours mate, if you are not BSing you should rethink your life because that is beyond sad.

beede
25 minutes ago, shouse said:

7000 hours mate, if you are not BSing you should rethink your life because that is beyond sad.

why is that sad? Over the course of three years why is that even hard to believe? ya know what that's what i get for tryin to help the community, take notice everyone. yall are toxic ungrateful entitled fucks and the planet would be better off without you. last time i try to give any fuckin advice

• Like 1

shouse
11 minutes ago, beede said:

why is that sad? Over the course of three years why is that even hard to believe? ya know what that's what i get for tryin to help the community, take notice everyone. yall are toxic ungrateful entitled fucks and the planet would be better off without you. last time i try to give any fuckin advice

More than 290days playtime during 3 years? You are simply liar :) Piss off

HansGuderian
3 hours ago, beede said:

yikes... reminds of the "confirmed kills in the seals" pasta.

Edited by HansGuderian

ErgoPr0xy

Ya every time I have died today is from head eyes... No offence but this is killing any sort of enjoyment or emersion.  half the time its 1 shot as well.  What's that there 40 meters away with a pistol blap.  your in a  bush, blap,  In cover flanking surprised em they turn blap.  This is killing the emersion for me and is making me play like its late wipe just avoiding gun fights.

Nomad510
5 hours ago, ErgoPr0xy said:

Ya every time I have died today is from head eyes... No offence but this is killing any sort of enjoyment or emersion.  half the time its 1 shot as well.  What's that there 40 meters away with a pistol blap.  your in a  bush, blap,  In cover flanking surprised em they turn blap.  This is killing the emersion for me and is making me play like its late wipe just avoiding gun fights.

im starting to wonder why meds are in the game at all when 95% of the fights im in end in the first 3 sec being shot in the head/eyes

Donidon
vor 22 Stunden schrieb bobdole513:

... but I literally die to head-eyes at least 60-70% of my deaths and I can't figure out how to stop it.

65,625% of the kills I made were head shots... , So everything is fine, completely normal. And I'm not such a good player either. I'm sure others can do a lot more headshots. I mean it's way too easy to make a headshot. In other games I don't have a 65% headshot rate, I have much less.

Edited by Donidon

187lloyd

Head game is meta. Not reality, just in all FPS games. If everyone could pull of headshots in real life like they do in these games there would be some real short wars. Full auto is meta too. Again not reality. Just got to roll with the punches and spray while aiming high. Chances are you going to headshot someone 50% of the time due to latency. Personally I think they just have a huge hit box for the head.

• Upvote 1

Donidon
vor 19 Stunden schrieb 187lloyd:

Personally I think they just have a huge hit box for the head.

I think so too. I think the complete head is a hitbox, no matter where you hit and no matter if it's just a graze shot, it's always a head shot and that means dead in EfT. They should reduce the hitbox to the brain and one for the spinal cord, but not the entire cervical spine.

It's just silly how many headshots I make. Without aiming, just hold in the direction and spray. My headshot kill rate has gone from 65.625% to 65.91% in the last 21h. It's nice, but I know my skill and it feels wrong.

GeneralBrus

Bodyshots are just simply not effective in tarkov, at least compared to headshots.

Nutcracker87

Headshot is always going to be the better shot to take and unfortunately this early in the wipe rotation route, hotspot, quest spot and such camping is the prevalent gameplay so people sit around and hear you coming and headtap you. No helmet is going to save you from that. Its frustrating but stick with it. You die, and get pissed off as you should, and you learn and learn and do it again and again and you keep getting better. 

Maybe its not this particular wipe that you nail it, but once youve played this wipe long enough, the next wipe youll do good. 

etra_kurdaj

I was out of town this weekend. Login. Do first ever raid for the wipe, encounter no one, escape. Do second raid, get one shot head-eyes by M61 from somewhere, about 90 seconds after entering the raid. 

Fun game. 

bobdole513

still happening, random head-eyes bullshit. dudes strafing back and forth, because this game doesn't punish the AD spam, and the eventual shot to my face because tarkov.

Nomad510

the game is trash, adadad spam after taking painkillers...... done you just won tarkov

• Like 1

InsightKnight
Posted (edited)

Just a small bit of advice to all the new players in this thread. Talking trash on the vets is not a good way to learn how to perform better at this game. Just saying. ;)

Edited by InsightKnight
  • Like 2

NovaPOP

This issues of potential cheating makes me laugh my ass off. With the amount of head eyes and one tap kills we are getting this wipe, attach this to the number of cheat sights that are running game cheats for this and other games. (these web sights cost money to run) That means there are allot of players running some sort of cheat cods. You all say get better Bla BLa Bla, and defend the game play, Furthermore, not recognising the fair and unfair aspects of on-line gaming. prior to LAN parties this was not an issue as we were only hacking the game for our own amusement and this did not affect others.

Roll on the on-line game and out pops the same issues, now affecting other game play with unfair advantage.  I have been playing games for 35 years from the start of gaming on saga's and 286pc's. I find that at least half of the deaths I suffer in EFT is at the hands of players having an unfair advantage (running some sort of cheat) do I get upset, yes still after all these years, however, I get more heated by the  gamer that try's to say there is not a major issue of cheating in games. You to Dumb to know what your talking about and should like all thick people want to push you retarded views onto others with no explanation on your reasoning, Piss off!

EFT is thick with gamers playing with cheat codes, same in battle field, COD and a large majority of game play we have. Hell these people cheat their siblings at Monopoly, they think it is OK. that's their opinion and they are entitled to it, i don't agree, but i don't enable them further by trying to deny the extent of the issue. 

Insight Knight, You seem to think you have a priority over other people in the forum due to your legendary status, your views have more merit and weight................... go cry like the little baby you are, sniff sniff boohoo these new people don't respect us. Clown!

Head shot is the meta, the hit box in EFT is small and you are not likely to hit this with one shot for the normal player, yes you can get lucky most of the time you are just getting hit with cheats.

RAIDx
On 12/26/2020 at 9:52 AM, bobdole513 said:

I'm not that good at the game, I am willing to accept that, but I literally die to head-eyes at least 60-70% of my deaths and I can't figure out how to stop it. I'm not messing with visors yet this wipe, but I can say that I don't stop frequently when fighting and I don't slow walk when fighting either, I'm not quite sprinting around, but I get hit in the face so often and it makes me want to smash my fuxing monitor

please help...

You need to move fast. Pick more fast and move around if you dont know where is the player. 

My better advice is pick to look the player with 0,2 seconds, then try to get other position and surprise them.