Sign in to follow this  
bobdole513

head eyes

Mattd316
On 12/26/2020 at 8:52 AM, bobdole513 said:

I'm not that good at the game, I am willing to accept that, but I literally die to head-eyes at least 60-70% of my deaths and I can't figure out how to stop it. I'm not messing with visors yet this wipe, but I can say that I don't stop frequently when fighting and I don't slow walk when fighting either, I'm not quite sprinting around, but I get hit in the face so often and it makes me want to smash my fuxing monitor

please help...

IF you tend to crouch a lot stop crouching so much and stand up as if a person hip fires you the barrel of theyre gun is already in line with your head because your crouch all they need to do is spray.Especially if they have a lazer sight.I used to have this happening to me all the time until i stopped crouching so much.

LoginTaken

Look I get killed due to being hit in the head a lot.  Why ?

The head is the only area that is almost a guarantee kill. ( Have survived having my head blacked out once)

It also helps that it has more hit locations than any other part of the body. In other words, you hit any part of the head, there is a high chance (depending on helmet) it kills.

Additionally due to how, tanky, the damage system is, you are more likely to survive long enough to be shot in the head, than die to being shot in the arms (Example).

KaptainHel
6 hours ago, LoginTaken said:

Look I get killed due to being hit in the head a lot.  Why ?

The head is the only area that is almost a guarantee kill. ( Have survived having my head blacked out once)

It also helps that it has more hit locations than any other part of the body. In other words, you hit any part of the head, there is a high chance (depending on helmet) it kills.

Additionally due to how, tanky, the damage system is, you are more likely to survive long enough to be shot in the head, than die to being shot in the arms (Example).

Hmmm... recently I have been dying from single AP-20 shots on the arm or leg. That's it for me. Happened already half a dozen times on this wipe.

In the mean while a team mate of mine survived with only the HEAD and the RIGHT ARM (everything else blacked out). I wish they would remove the 'gamble' factor all together.

behi09ma
38 minutes ago, KaptainHel said:

Hmmm... recently I have been dying from single AP-20 shots on the arm or leg. That's it for me. Happened already half a dozen times on this wipe.

In the mean while a team mate of mine survived with only the HEAD and the RIGHT ARM (everything else blacked out). I wish they would remove the 'gamble' factor all together.

its not a gamble at all, stop using lvl4 or below armor to prevent one shot AP20. thats it.

KaptainHel
5 minutes ago, behi09ma said:

its not a gamble at all, stop using lvl4 or below armor to prevent one shot AP20. thats it.

Wait, I can use armor on arms or legs? Tell me more about it.

EDIT: Plus, there is a gamble factor independently of using armor or not. What do you think it is the % of probability of Fragmentation chance, Ricochet chance? And what about the % of possible death just from having a single limb blacked out? Jez... 

Edited by KaptainHel
  • Cold 1

LoginTaken
On 1/14/2021 at 2:57 AM, KaptainHel said:

Wait, I can use armor on arms or legs? Tell me more about it.

EDIT: Plus, there is a gamble factor independently of using armor or not. What do you think it is the % of probability of Fragmentation chance, Ricochet chance? And what about the % of possible death just from having a single limb blacked out? Jez... 

The % chance of shot deflection is silly sometimes.

Helmets being the greatest example.

Though to be fair to the Devs. It is the most realistic aspect of the game.