Jaeger522

Woods extracts bugged

Jaeger522

Dear developers,

I tried using the 'report bug' thread but got an error message; therfore I report the bug here.

On woods, I tried the bridge extract (car, 3000 rubel). The countdown started but when it reached zero, nothing happened. But it gave me the option to pay 3000 rubel again, which I did; countdown started again but again nothing happened when it ran down. So, I decided to take another extract, but all the ones listed (when pressing o 2x) did not react. Meanwhile, the money in my secure container was flashing and could not ne moved. Neither could I eat or drink as it said 'hands are full'. Raid code: 7P9Y on 26.12.2020

As this also prevented me from finishing the Prapor quest (search convoy), it is a more than annoying bug. 

Best Regards

Jaeger522 

Frostiikiller

Has also happened to me and a friend of mine. Yesterday when playing, me and my duo went to do the bridge extraction, we both paid the roubles. On my screen, I only saw one of the green boxes for how many players were extracting, while he saw two. When the countdown reached 0, I extracted, but he did not. Same situation as you, where his roubles were flashing and he couldn't interact with anything else in his inventory unless he ALT+F4'd and restarted the game, but still not able to use the extract. That happened 3 separate times yesterday with the same duo, I could extract, he couldn't. Today, I was playing solo, went to go extract at Bridge Extract, paid the roubles, waited for the timer, and then it gave me the same exact bug. Couldn't extract.

Frostiikiller

I may have found a correlation. Yesterday when I used the extract with my duo, I had picked up 10000 roubles off of a scav, and used that money to extract, which worked. He brought in 3000 roubles, and had that bug every time he did it. Today, I took in 3000 roubles exactly and got that bug, but the next raid I took in 10000 roubles and it worked just fine. I will keep posting as I test this out.

ApolloENG

same problem with me. exactly as described. 

Brofilius

Same here, exactly as described. Died due to exhaustion on my way to Outskirts since I could not eat.

ApolloENG

I just tried with 3001R (brought myself) and it worked. For some reason the game cannot take the full stack of money, it needs to have some left over in the inventory. Easy fix surely. If not an easy fix, just remember to bring 1 more R and loose a storage slot, never mind.

SoraThicc
Posted (edited)

Had this same problem today. Went to bridge extract with the needed 3000, the UI came up and the countdown started like normal. But once I came back to the car at the end of the count down nothing happened. I then tried to extract 3 more times, with the countdown restarting every time. Eventually I just left, at least it didn't take my 3000R. 

ps. also had the same hands are full bug. 

Edited by SoraThicc
forgot something

contractjack

I just experienced this right now.

Paid the 3,000.

Sat there through 4 countdown timers.

Left in action or whatever because I just disconnected, waste of 40 minutes. 

Sygear

How can it STILL be bugged after nearly over two weeks? And i find the timer ridiculous, make it 30 seconds at least and not 60. Just gives more time to exit campers...

• Sad 1

enavM

I already posted something about this but I've had a very similar problem, Me and one of my friends went into woods, both with 3000 roubles. We go to the bridge extract and both pay our roubles for the car extract. We were both standing in basically the same spot behind that little bit of cover next to the car and as when the timer ticked down my friend extracted, and I was left behind for no apparent reason. I then got sniped at and one shot killed. The green extract thing showed that two people were extracting, and it took the roubles out of my inventory.

Shibre93100

I just died to this BS, thanks devs!

Way to end a raid after an intense firefight and 2 blacked legs, cool!

Cultra

Yep, same. Extracts are one of the most fundamental parts of the game and really should be working. Broken extracts are super annoying.

Cauac
On 1/8/2021 at 8:36 PM, enavM said:

I already posted something about this but I've had a very similar problem, Me and one of my friends went into woods, both with 3000 roubles. We go to the bridge extract and both pay our roubles for the car extract. We were both standing in basically the same spot behind that little bit of cover next to the car and as when the timer ticked down my friend extracted, and I was left behind for no apparent reason. I then got sniped at and one shot killed. The green extract thing showed that two people were extracting, and it took the roubles out of my inventory.

I'm very new to the game and still learning everything. I had had an awesome solo raid in woods with cpl of won pvp fights and came through the map from scav house to prapor's (USEC) camp (as I was also doing this quest) to bridge extract after 45 mins in the raid. At this point my inventory was full, though I think I had 1 or 2 free slots in my rig. Took 3k roubles in safe container just for possible bridge exract. I approached the car on the bridge from the river, tagged the marker for exract and saw the counter start down from 60 secs. After about 30 secs I was suddenly being shot from somewhere, without anyone around to be seen or heard. I looked for safe area and the shooting ceased for a bit. I had damage but I could not heal for some reason (quick bind key not working). With perhaps 3 secs left in the counter I ran next to the car at the bridge side which is sheltered from the village view and got one tapped right as the counter reached 0. There was no name for the killer and the damage heal screen showed deadly hit to thorax by "sniper scav". My great experience turned into probably the shittiest one in the game so far in an instant.

I sure hope this is not intended feature, and if it's not, will get fixed asap.

GlomeRoaming
On 1/8/2021 at 9:16 PM, Sygear said:

How can it STILL be bugged after nearly over two weeks? And i find the timer ridiculous, make it 30 seconds at least and not 60. Just gives more time to exit campers...

Happened last wipe as well..so add at least three months to your two weeks..

ihsncg

Happened to me as well. I brought 3k roubles with me in raid. I waited there for 3 countdowns but car didn't move. Still bugged. However when i bring raid 10k roubles it let me extract.

ARGxCRAVE

I have yet to have this bug and Woods is the only map I play, I have literally only played Customs twice for a quest. Shoreline never. Factory fifteen to twenty times. Interchange never. Reserve never. Labs never. Just Woods. I use that Extract at least three to four times a day.

yasasindomates

same problem with me. exactly as described. 

OiiL_

i've had the same issue :(

l_Devious_l

For whatever reason it's bugged when you try to spend the exact amount. Take in 3001 roubles and it'll extract you fine.

GamekNightPlays

Yeah, wish I knew this - just sat through 4 countdowns because I thought I was messing it up... ended up getting shot because of it.

First time I tried I went to the left side of the car, and got shot by the sniper on the bridge (it does warn you, but come on....)

You can ONLY extract with 3001+ R on you apparently and you have to be between the sign and the car to not get shot....
Maybe next time I'll be able to extract with the damn note....

CptRamius

Wish I saw this post before trying yesterday... but I have another interesting note on it. I was doing Jaeger quest "kill 3 scavs on woods without using medicine", got the kills in the village, went to bridge, paid exact 3000 and waited, nothing happened. Tried 3 times the countdown, tried in other positions around the car and finally got sniped in the arm. 

Tried limping my way to outskirts extract, could not heal or eat on the way and died out of hunger. BUT! The Jaeger quest was completed even if I died so all good in the end. And now I know 3001 rubles is the key to success.

Padaroxon

Happened to me too today. Brought extactly 3000 roubles and the money in the inventory kept flashing. I couldn't heal because the hands couldn't be used anymore and died from bleeding. :/

Logan78

This just happened to me. I had just finished a quest too. very frustrated. somebody was camping the extract with a suppressed weapon and had me pinned down as well like they were waiting for people to sit there waiting to extract and not going anywhere.. I took one to the thorax and couldn't heal myself enough to even flee the situation. 

My money was in my Gamma and was flashing the whole time. I waited out at least 3 countdowns to completion as well. 

Edited by Logan78

Logan78

I went back in on the next run taking 10,000 rubles and i was able to extract with no issues. I'm wondering if 3001 rubles would work. something weird going on here for sure.