Woods Mine field

BeatOrTrickss

BeatOrTrickss

Who the F thought that it would be a great idea to add fuking land mines in the middle of a hot spot area, without any warning signs anywhere.

Long story short, i was looting around the new camps north in woods, and there is random land mines everywhere on the ground, which is completly fukin stupid, who is the moron who thought of that at BSG ???

Right in between two camps, you can't flank anyone, you can't really escape and get cover behind trees when you attack the camp if you spot someone, no sign anywhere saying we should be carefull. 

WORST map design ever seriously...

• Like 8
  • Sad 4

There is part of me that wants the mine fields clearly labeled.  But there is the other part of me that knows how landmines are used and often they are left behind for years upon years, unmarked and still armed.  I think the second one is more accurate to the tone of Tarkov.  Especially since we can go into offline mode and just look for them.

We should have to do a quest for Jeager to get a map of the woods where all the mines are.  That would be on brand for the game as a whole.  

• Upvote 1
Zlatten

Are you guys taking this piss of everybody - Landmines?! What the f... is this, Getting your game ruined by some unseen landmines around a camp i'm done with woods..

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 2
S5_Mr_Wiggle
6 hours ago, Ekberg said:

Just watch your step guys :P 

Or get down on your knees and start probing with your bayonet.

if we could..... i tried clearing a path just firing into the ground with my gun but that didnt work. also laying on the ground and slowly crawling doesnt work either. if you spawn in the field might as well just leave the raid since whoever gets to your body either has way to many meds or is extremely lucky.

Ekberg
21 hours ago, S5_Mr_Wiggle said:

if we could..... i tried clearing a path just firing into the ground with my gun but that didnt work. also laying on the ground and slowly crawling doesnt work either. if you spawn in the field might as well just leave the raid since whoever gets to your body either has way to many meds or is extremely lucky.

There is some landmarks that make it easy to navigate the map. And with the inclusion with the compass makes it childsplay really 

TechoverMana

The land mines don't even one tap you like they should. Just reattach your legs and feet with the CMS kit and backtrack exactly the way you came and you're good to keep on going.

Yeavo
On 12/26/2020 at 7:41 PM, HansGuderian said:

You do the logical move and retrace your steps after the first explosion only to step on a new mine that spawns behind you.

Me and couple of pals tested this out and it seems that the mines "rearm" after approximately 30 seconds. If those mines were real every military and paramilitary organization in the world would be arming themselves with such weapons.

Sir Mullo

wow, salty lads. Landmines are a great idea, well done BSG. Make it harder to get rid of some of these cry babies.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
MinecraftAddict
On 12/26/2020 at 8:14 AM, BeatOrTrickss said:

Who the F thought that it would be a great idea to add fuking land mines in the middle of a hot spot area, without any warning signs anywhere.

Long story short, i was looting around the new camps north in woods, and there is random land mines everywhere on the ground, which is completly fukin stupid, who is the moron who thought of that at BSG ???

Right in between two camps, you can't flank anyone, you can't really escape and get cover behind trees when you attack the camp if you spot someone, no sign anywhere saying we should be carefull. 

WORST map design ever seriously...

Trial and error. This game is about dying a lot, and learning a lot. After a while you get used to the mines and know exactly where you can and can't go. You just seem like an impatient player.

• Like 1
N1mbuZ

*Sign with "LANDMINES, GET AWAY"*
*Walks into mines anyway*

"Wtf how did this happen i want refund"

Some people...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...
ZeeZee_Auri

"Like being punched in the d*ck"

First time playing on Woods and 2 mines blow my legs off, then get finished by a pmc. I love this game!

To the people complaining: P*ss*es !

• Upvote 1