Woods Mine field

BeatOrTrickss

Carro_Veloce

I died to the usec camp minefield once as a scav. Once. Since then, I learned where they are and haven't stepped on any one mine on my multiple PMC loot runs. That usec camp is great for some mediocre loot and food so I rarely skip it.

Learning the game is OP. Plz nerf.

Ruecklicht

Landmines are a great idea. Really gives a feeling of uncertainty of "how far can I go?" Love it. Really fucks with your mind.

virgindary
Am 4.1.2021 um 09:54 schrieb N1mbuZ:

*Sign with "LANDMINES, GET AWAY"*
*Walks into mines anyway*

"Wtf how did this happen i want refund"

Some people...

There is a spawn on woods which places you right between prapors camp and the edge of the map, so there are mines in front of you and behind you.

In addition there is no real indicator or point of interest that you can see when you spawn there, all you see are trees.

So it is pretty hard to run around that minecamp, especially for new players, who have to learn all the maps and feel overwhelmed with all the information and 10+ spawns per map. In addition, moving slower does also make no sense, you know why? 

Because the nolife neet "chads" with 3000 hours and their fully kitted weapons will rush your spawn if you don't get out there in under 2 minutes, so youre fucked either way.

I asked friends of mine who have been playing this game for ages and also the new ones and they all think that these mines are just dogshit, the game provides plenty of stupid ways to die & get jumpscared, so mines are really uncalled for.

Yet people defend this bullshit and tease new players because their whole masculinity depends on this "muh hardcore experience" circlejerk.

Edited by virgindary
Boydskii

Yeah phuck these mines, making the worst worse lol. although I like the rest of the woods expansion

Edited by Boydskii
Angrybiker

I often wonder about Usernames.

On 1/30/2021 at 4:42 PM, virgindary said:

get jumpscared

I see where the Virgin part came from....

23 minutes ago, 6owx said:

Remove mines it’s a stupid way to die especially when you’re in a firefight 

Death by landmine is, at the very least, explainable. Meanwhile the other 99% of users who die in firefights blame cheaters.

Dragonlheart
On 1/4/2021 at 3:54 AM, N1mbuZ said:

*Sign with "LANDMINES, GET AWAY"*
*Walks into mines anyway*

"Wtf how did this happen i want refund"

Some people...

But that's not what's happening, my friend and I played in the woods 4 times today and almost every death was caused by unmarked landmines no where near fields or the boundaries. One game we hit a mine and I was at 10% speed and he went on without me, only to hit a mine somewhere else and 20 minutes of hobbling later, I hit yet another mine in an unmarked area near the road towards a landmark.

It'd be one thing if learning the map meant finding the one or two unmarked mine fields and avoiding them, but the seem to be everywhere.

Lunat1cX
On 12/26/2020 at 12:34 PM, Mr_Sheep said:

Yes, but i wont tell you as its more fun watching people explode 

ye... I don't think anyone would wanna go to you for help...image.png.7690e10bc5b07c1caca9845222c6bbd8.png

Its_Ninjarider

Come on dont act like its that hard. Mines are all on the west side of the map from outskirts up to north. Tons of mine signs etc. And near the camps in the new area. 

Always funny hearing tons of mines exploding during a raid on woods/shoreline 😁

Edited by Its_Ninjarider
Guillees
On 12/26/2020 at 5:36 PM, Bahamud70 said:

I am also kileed bi that land mines ,and i think is great idea,bacause is a simulator game and there is not place for puxxxs :P

Btw here is map with proper North 

woods.jpg

I think that there´s another minefield going from dead man´s place to outskirts water, cause exploded twice in 2 secs and i was like wtf

On 2/8/2021 at 1:49 AM, Dragonlheart said:

But that's not what's happening, my friend and I played in the woods 4 times today and almost every death was caused by unmarked landmines no where near fields or the boundaries. One game we hit a mine and I was at 10% speed and he went on without me, only to hit a mine somewhere else and 20 minutes of hobbling later, I hit yet another mine in an unmarked area near the road towards a landmark.

It'd be one thing if learning the map meant finding the one or two unmarked mine fields and avoiding them, but the seem to be everywhere.

Hey,  i feel ya man, i've drudged through a couple of unmakred ones aswell. The maps online already show them aswell and i believe there are only 1-2 areas like that in Woods.

A single death to mines is rather hilarious compared the usual head/eyes in the meantime :D

opiat3

Another amazing thread.

When ppl aren´t complaining on cheaters 99% of the times when they die... we now get this outstanding info that the remaining 1% that are lucky enough not to get killed by a cheater will die to a mine.

I mean, what are you really complaining here? Do you want a giant red arrow pointing where the mines are? Or are you another one of those ppl that claims that TTK is to long and lack of realism and whatnot and then proceeds to ask for the devs hand holding all the way.

Should the devs point out where the other pmcs are as well? you know just to put you in the same playing field as a wallhacker....