Woods Car Extract Bug

ThePhonoi

Hey ah..

What's up with the vehicle extracts?

My three man squad all pays for their extracts and nine times out of ten there is one person left behind when the car leaves and the timer is up, even though we are all in the extract zone??

My last game, that person was me, I lost a lot of great gear and couldn't complete the 'Jaegers Camp' quest because of this garbage extract bug.

Fix the game before you expand it, no?

Anyone else experiencing some similar black magic f#*kery??

SirKeyserSoze

I tried to take car extract as a solo and it bugged out. My money was not accepted and I would not be able to use any other items as 'my hands were busy'. My roubles were just flashing in my inventory. Personally I was able to make it to northern UN but was still very annoying, considering I got shot at near the end of my 60 second timer with the car.

To be clear this is woods car extract with bug.

I had the same exact problem, rubles were flashing in my documents case and I couldn't extract. I ended up dying because of it. I was solo que as well. Kinda mad too cause I got prapor's task of searching both locations too.

I've seen people suggest to bring more than 3k roubles, but I had a different issue with 22k on me. It said in red I need to have 3k roubles on me as if I had none. I died and lost a bunch of juice cus of it too.

-Zergling-

same problems (bug) on Mall and Customs. Use car extract 5 times - 2 times bug occured. Also, because of "flashing money" I cant drop the bag to use another extract. MIA both times.

Edited by -Zergling-
MiauKatzeWau

I had the following problems with car extracts:

- Woods: I paid, then the timer counted down to zero and nothing happend. I moved a little bit and the timer restarted and counted to zero again. But nothing happend. I was not moving while the timer counted down. The money was not flashing in my inventory.

- Interchange: I paid, timer counted down, buddy got extracted and i was left behind. The money was flashing in my inventory.

RadioActiveGoat

This keeps happening to me aswell, haven't been able to use car extract after 1.29

- Woods tried 3 times, flashing money tried to restart the game. The money was still flashing and nothing happens when the counter goes to 00:00

- Interchange tried 2 times, neither worked :/

Edited by RadioActiveGoat
phboomharris

Same thing happened to me on woods just now, got 2 kills and was limping to car. Paid for it, waited and nothing happened.

Finally half the server decendded upon me and my 'busy hands' and I died.

Either remove the extract untill its fixed or just make it like any other because it o vioisly doesn't work last patch or this patch...

Am 27.12.2020 um 12:32 schrieb SirKeyserSoze:

I tried to take car extract as a solo and it bugged out. My money was not accepted and I would not be able to use any other items as 'my hands were busy'. My roubles were just flashing in my inventory. Personally I was able to make it to northern UN but was still very annoying, considering I got shot at near the end of my 60 second timer with the car.

To be clear this is woods car extract with bug.

Got the same, but i starved to death as i try to reach outskirts :(

GlomeRoaming

More than required is the band aid.

Had a similar experience as above getting to an alternative extract. Inventory was bugged couldn't use a thing.
Got Fk'd up on the way and dehydrated. lol

• 4 weeks later...
ekcolocke

Had this bug today. I left the area while it was counting down, thinking I only had to be there when it reached zero. I got back in the area with what should have been about 20 seconds to spare, however it seemed to have restarted from 60 seconds. I'm not too sure about what happened here.

Anyway, nothing happened when it counted down to 0, then after a while I left and re-entered the zone, at which point the countdown started from the top. To play it safe I stayed in the zone the whole time, but nothing happened again. I noticed the cash I'd paid with was pulsing as if being used (without the 3000 number on the icon). It failed a third time at which point I gave up. My cash continued to pulse and couldn't be moved, nor could I put an item in its place. When I looked back later, thinking of giving it one last try, the car was gone and the extract was red in my list.