New Prapor's quest

AKurmazov

Hello everyone!

I was trying to complete the new Prapor's quest, and I've faced an issue that, in spite of getting the "subtask completed" for both the USEC camp and Prapor's convoy, the convoy part did not appear to be completed when I got out of the raid. Has someone also got such a problem? What could be a solution?

Thank you in advance! 

GhostZ69

You need to go back and do it again, then survive the raid.  Some of them let you "lcoate" something and you can die, others do not.  Like you can find the water room in Dooms and die and still complete the quest.  However, this one requires you survive the raid.  If you did survive just do it again...  Welcome to Tarkov!

2 minutes ago, AKurmazov said:

Hello everyone!

I was trying to complete the new Prapor's quest, and I've faced an issue that, in spite of getting the "subtask completed" for both the USEC camp and Prapor's convoy, the convoy part did not appear to be completed when I got out of the raid. Has someone also got such a problem? What could be a solution?

Thank you in advance! 

14 минуты назад, GhostZ69 сказал:

You need to go back and do it again, then survive the raid.  Some of them let you "lcoate" something and you can die, others do not.  Like you can find the water room in Dooms and die and still complete the quest.  However, this one requires you survive the raid.  If you did survive just do it again...  Welcome to Tarkov!

Thank you for your answer!

It seems to me that one does not have to survive the raid to complete the task. Also, it's not mentioned in the official wiki: 495B9EFF-E7CE-46BB-9FBD-D7B22FA792ED.jpeg.624847f5da6e6af487860a302eaf341b.jpeg

I tried to do the task two times, and yeah, I did not survive any of those. But what concerns me is that one part of the task (USEC camp) was marked as completed, and the other one was not.

Am I wrong, and I indeed have to survive a raid to get this task done?

GhostZ69
1 hour ago, AKurmazov said:

Thank you for your answer!

It seems to me that one does not have to survive the raid to complete the task. Also, it's not mentioned in the official wiki: 495B9EFF-E7CE-46BB-9FBD-D7B22FA792ED.jpeg.624847f5da6e6af487860a302eaf341b.jpeg

I tried to do the task two times, and yeah, I did not survive any of those. But what concerns me is that one part of the task (USEC camp) was marked as completed, and the other one was not.

Am I wrong, and I indeed have to survive a raid to get this task done?

Yes, the BSG are TERRIBLE at documenting things

• 4 weeks later...
Timzy_999

I found the convoy, then died, and in another raid found the camp and survived and when I went to complete the mission none of the subtasks  was marked as complete and of course I couldn't complete the task! Do you have to complete both subtasks and survive in the same raid? 

Hi, have the same Bug.

first i found the convoy , got the Subtask complete, then died. But still the Subtask was complete in my Tasks Section when i'm Menu, after doing another Raid today, i found the USEC Temp Camp and the Subtask got shown complete (both) but no sound, so both the Subtasks for the Quest should have been Completed, when i extracted at Outskirts

i neither got the XP, nor the Complete Task, both are inactive again.

This Quest seems kinda bugged. Well... (´。_。`) do it again, i guess..,.