Recent bugs I have encountered.

iG5

Sorry if this is the wrong subforum to post this on, but I can not find one more suitable for this.

Recently I have not been able to see invites from friends, friends that join my party and I have had to wait upwards of 10 minutes after hitting "next" from leveling up to get to the next screen. I understand the game will have some bugs after a big update, I was just wondering if anyone has had this same experience and if there is a way to fix it? It does not happen to my other friends, and I have tried re-installing the game twice. 

Thank you! 

10 hours ago, iG5 said:

Sorry if this is the wrong subforum to post this on, but I can not find one more suitable for this.

Recently I have not been able to see invites from friends, friends that join my party and I have had to wait upwards of 10 minutes after hitting "next" from leveling up to get to the next screen. I understand the game will have some bugs after a big update, I was just wondering if anyone has had this same experience and if there is a way to fix it? It does not happen to my other friends, and I have tried re-installing the game twice. 

Thank you! 

Same here. I tried to reinstall the game but still have problems. No idea how to fix it. I guess we will have to wait until they solve the problem.