How long it takes to upgrade accounts

ORIONDM

I upgraded my account yesterday (27/12/2020), from standard to EOD, and right now i dont have the message from the system with my new stuff, and i dont have the stash either, i have been looking at websites and forums, and all the answer are from 2019, some people said that you have to reset the profile and others that its update and you dont need to, i wrote a ticket but they didnt answer, anyone have any idea?

Edited by ORIONDM

i have the same problem upgraded to EOD like 38hrs ago tho and support isnt asnwering

edit: dont reset your account some people got the upgrade after a few days

Edited by EeTuu
  • Like 1

I asked about this for you all.  The answer I got back was it should be instant.  If you're not receiving your upgrade/bonus' after a few hours please contact support. 

You can email: [email protected]
OR 
Click "Report bug" on the launcher and open a ticket

(Please only do one or the other) 

I am looking to upgrade my version but I do not want to lose my progress since the recent wipe. Will it just add the additional items or will I be required to wipe everything again? Thanks in advance

56 minutes ago, ghettobhooty said:

I am looking to upgrade my version but I do not want to lose my progress since the recent wipe. Will it just add the additional items or will I be required to wipe everything again? Thanks in advance

it should be sent as a in game message from system. no need to reset account

Thats the problem, it should be sent through a message, but many people still saying that you have to reset the account, I have been talking with support and they sent my ticket to developers, I will try to tell you with the answer.