where do i find an ak-74N in raid?

hi,

i m stuck for about 14 hours trying to find an ak-74N found in raid for the punisher part 5 quest. i know where m4s spawn and the makarovs are easy to find. but i cant find any ak-74n. i m making runs to customs guard desk room and weapon cases, kill scavs and make playerscav runs. but all i find are ak-74M and other weapons.

does anyone have an idea? maybe a dorms room that needs a key?

There are a few rooms in the shoreline resort and Reserve that spawn them in gun racks.

Some Scavs can be seen using them later into raids (10 round magazine, usually no dust cover, orange wood stock/handguard).

They're also sometimes found in the green wooden crates, slim weapon crates, big gray weapon crates, and the big green weapon boxes.

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, LenzOA said:

hi,

i m stuck for about 14 hours trying to find an ak-74N found in raid for the punisher part 5 quest. i know where m4s spawn and the makarovs are easy to find. but i cant find any ak-74n. i m making runs to customs guard desk room and weapon cases, kill scavs and make playerscav runs. but all i find are ak-74M and other weapons.

Can second this. Whole wipe I haven't seen a single AK-74N. Not on scavs and sadly it doesn't spawn on raiders/bosses/boss guards. I've seen dozens of AK-74Ms, but no luck with this one.

EDIT: You can get it from Bunker Part 1

Edited by CoomersDream
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, CoomersDream said:

Can second this. Whole wipe I haven't seen a single AK-74N. Not on scavs and sadly it doesn't spawn on raiders/bosses/boss guards. I've seen dozens of AK-74Ms, but no luck with this one.

Yea same on all the AK-74Ms i know before prewipe i was finding the N ones a lot.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Ragnarcook said:

Yea same on all the AK-74Ms i know before prewipe i was finding the N ones a lot.

Get it from Bunker part 1 from prapor if you haven't done it yet

• Upvote 1

i guess thats the only way. i have been active farming the gun for about 18 hours ingame time now and not a single one did drop. i think its bugged. as a guy with a standard account i really want the bigger container :)

I just found one on a scav on customs about 2 mins in, so it is possible, I just think they are very rare.  Sadly got killed as I was near the extract.   I sold mine from the bunker without realising so desperately trying to look out for one before I hit part 5 of punisher.

Edited by Cushie

I've been also farming this weapon for 3 straight days already, sadly i can't find it anywhere. I already have bunker pt.1 finished, I didn't know they changed punisher 5 to be found in raid since it wasnt like that previous wipe...

shuuub

Scav Snipers sometimes spawn with it, I just got mine on Customs. Rarely other scavs can have it too. But through full day wiping factory scavs (killing pmc's, then staying in raid and farming bots) I've seen literally one, and instantly died to a scav player. So if you sold yours from bunker pt 1 it's worth to check scav snipers

Cushie

I just got mine guys, I found 2 on scavs yesterday while doing PMC runs on Customs, sadly died both times trying to get out with them.

Logged in this morning, first run was scav on interchange, killed a few ai scavs around the middle of the map and one had one of these.

I was spamming factory yesterday hoping to find one on scavs but I'm not sure if loot tables are different per map for bots.

7bHXuWl.png

So yeah it is possible, just keep trying and killing scavs where you can.

Edited by Cushie
Xynergize

Weapon stash crates.Green or smalll black ones.But just about any crate or stash can give a gun so just keep hunting !!!

LenzOA
Posted (edited)

i m now lvl 36 and yesterday i found my first one in a raid on a scav. either they have patched it in or its SUPER rare

74n.thumb.jpg.26a88c25065163690bd05bbeba44219b.jpg

a sacav of the first wave on customs in construction at build up 1 had the gun.

Edited by LenzOA
BalleOlsen

Now where did you guys find you PM pistols?

I've been playing for 3 days now without finding a single one😮

Edit:

I play scav every time its been possible in hope of spawing with it. Each time i play Factory and run around looting dead scavs and weapon crates

As PMC i rush droms chech all weapon crates and leave the area.. Any Suggestions?

Edited by BalleOlsen
  • 2 weeks later...
Scar-hartt

Was searching for it like 20 Hours, finally found one at reserve right next to the helicopter (On the Plaza, surrounded by the 4 Buildings)on that little white metal pavilion (the one you can crawl under finding a dead scav & duffel bag). Walked up the little metal stairs and it was leaning on the wall to the left. (Plus there is a weapon box too)

Na0cho
On 12/29/2020 at 6:28 AM, LenzOA said:

hi,

The green wooden crates seem to drop them often although it could just be rng. 

for instance I’ve gotten 3 of them from the 2 wooden box’s on shoreline near the crappy swamp spawn 

reserve I’ve seen a few I think in the room in the same building as marked room near the train station. Or really any weapons spawn room that requires a key has a decent chance I believe. 

like checkpoint in customs maybe?  Or just keep an eye on your scav. 

Rng can suck man but you’ll get it. 

Na0cho

Since my last post I found 2 in one raid on reserve one in the rb-ao room and one in the locked room across from marked room in black pawn. 

WolfAttano
On 1/14/2021 at 6:54 PM, Na0cho said:

Since my last post I found 2 in one raid on reserve one in the rb-ao room and one in the locked room across from marked room in black pawn. 

DUDE THANKS, REALLY THANKS
I searched this ducking AK-47N for like for 5 days in shoreline, but I found this comment and i bought the key and at 2nd raid I found finally this afk of poo!spacer.png

• Like 1
johnwhogone
1 hour ago, WolfAttano said:

you can craft AK-74M not N

No he is right you can craft it now, I just checked. They must have just added it. You can also craft ledx at med station now as well.

Na0cho
3 hours ago, WolfAttano said:

you can craft AK-74M not N

they just added it today.  they seem to keep adding crafts that people get stuck on because of rng.  This can only be a good thing even though i know it probably burns that its added right after you found one lol.