Omgsasquatch

Damage icons

Omgsasquatch

I can't find anything on what the icons, on the damage interface, mean. I bandage, splint, medkit, vas, everything. Nothing seems to work. Is it possible to restore yourself back to battle ready or just enough to slug along to the exit?

• Upvote 1

Arkillon

Top left in the inventory screen is one that says "health". On there, you will see each body part has a health and depending on the damage it will have a red box. That box will give you a description of the damage.  

Then you need to examine your medication to see what it fixes. For example, bandages heal bleeding.

If you get stuck let me know and ill send some screen shots when i get home :)

• Upvote 1

Omgsasquatch

Thanks, I don't know why but I didn't even think about looking on the health tab

Arkillon

Yeah man! It took me a while actually too. I was watching a youtuber go on to it. Bleed damage is what killed me because the bandages are a one use thing, but its so easy to get the bleed status. 

I think, from looking at the press accounts, there are far more advanced med-kits with "bleeding/health" regeneration on them. It's tricky going on a run and having to bandage each body part after a fight :(