Sign in to follow this  
SovietSpaghetti

Distinguishing Friends / Group Session Suggestions

SovietSpaghetti

Hello DEVs and players alike, Not to disclose anything to contrary. so I will keep this simple.
I wonder if the idea of a blip system above heads of friends you are playing with In a group would sit well, however I know this may be frowned upon within the community, and some would say it takes away from the 'realism' and dynamics of EFT.

but at the same time if not taking away any of the realism is your chosen path, then could we at least have the possibility of spawning a group of players in a party in the same area so as to make recognizing them from the start a bit more simple?

Or failing that Can we Have Arm bands with different colors / designs for each group?

Vilain_Chat

"Please no".

No 3D hud system or anything like it is planned to recognize friends.

But they will add armbands coming with differents color for each group. That's planned.

• Upvote 1

Snakeyes1

I've seen groups do that with colored headbands in Miscreated. It is simple and it works.

SappaZ
6 hours ago, Snakeyes1 said:

I've seen groups do that with colored headbands in Miscreated. It is simple and it works.

I'm playing miscreated right now and see that all the time.

I'd much rather a clothing system over a HUD. 

BaD_KaRMa_701

+1 to the armbands  as it sticks with the realism, I agree group spawning is a good idea maybe not right next to each other but relatively closer together then how it currently spawns  would be a major improvement.

• Upvote 1

F4tm4n

id like to see some kind of patch on the back of a healmet or torso for identification from behind sure makes it easier to get shot in the back bu thats what ur buddys there for