Unity Error Crash

zmccarter93

Note: I was just playing last night and days before with no crashes

Since getting on this morning the game has crashed EVERY raid about 5 minutes into the raid, game screen goes black a few moments later crashes and has a unity error.

Fixes ive tried, Re installing the game, Checking Integrity, Updating .Net frameworks. Windows and Bios are both up to date. nothing seems to fix this issue and its every single raid ever since this morning only change that was made is the very small patch that was sent out over night.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

My game crashes every single time when I am about to load the match, it freeze and then Unity error pops, pls fix Devs tried to fix it myself but nothing works

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I have done the same

game no longer playable, I dont believe its hardware as only happened this often since last update

considering asking for refund as no one from BSG responds to this error

I think I will start streaming again, then all can see the error and avoid purchase

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Helmseye said:

I have done the same

game no longer playable, I dont believe its hardware as only happened this often since last update

considering asking for refund as no one from BSG responds to this error

I think I will start streaming again, then all can see the error and avoid purchase

yeah same its ever since last update and the game is quite literally unplayable and no one from BSG responds, its insane, ive never had an issue playing until this update and i just crash 2-5min into raid EVERY time

6 minutes ago, zmccarter93 said:

still no response from BattleState LOL

Sorry that the team has not got back with you yet.! Try submitting a ticket under the launcher.! An hopefully someone gets back with you shortly.! Team has been very busy.! Thank you for being part of the community.! 

Best Regards.

Forum Moderator 
SchmoeTV

20 hours ago, SchmoeTV said:

Sorry that the team has not got back with you yet.! Try submitting a ticket under the launcher.! An hopefully someone gets back with you shortly.! Team has been very busy.! Thank you for being part of the community.! 

Best Regards.

Forum Moderator 
SchmoeTV

i would but when i go to submit a ticket the only topics are Account, Site and Forum Support, or Pre-Order Support, nothing about the game

I have this issue as well. It all started with the new patch around late December 2020 and it's still going on till this day. I've reinstalled the game and tried several 'solutions'... nothing works. 

BSG needs to fix this asap.

Game is literally unplayable. Hope in a match, random unity error, game crashes, unable to reconnect. I can't even predict / tell when or why it's happening. It has nothing to do with loading a match. I can't even log back in, because as soon as I try to re-enter a match the game will completely crash and shut down.

On 1/7/2021 at 5:53 PM, mantecon2020 said:

I have this issue as well. It all started with the new patch around late December 2020 and it's still going on till this day. I've reinstalled the game and tried several 'solutions'... nothing works. 

BSG needs to fix this asap.

Game is literally unplayable. Hope in a match, random unity error, game crashes, unable to reconnect. I can't even predict / tell when or why it's happening. It has nothing to do with loading a match. I can't even log back in, because as soon as I try to re-enter a match the game will completely crash and shut down.

hopefully we get answers or the next patch fixes it idk

Same thing here.. when I'm in raid the game sometimes crashes multiple times. Also, particularly when playing as a Scav, the game crashes exactly when I'm extracting, thus losing all loot. (But that's the least of my problems anyway..)

No idea what to try anymore..

-Rig should be able to run the game (Core i5 6600K, 16G Ram, 1060 6GB, W10 Pro)
-Updated Nvidia Drivers (tried multiple updates now)
-Updated Windows
-Removed temporary Windows files / ran disk cleanup
-Did CPU / GPU / Mem benchmark / burn in tests to no avail (found no issues).
-Checked temps when running the game, did not see any alarming temps whatsoever.
-Toned down graphics settings, even though I get plenty of FPS
-Added EFT executable to Windows firewall to allow traffic as I saw only the launcher gets added when installing the game
-Tried to run the game with various compatibility settings, with or without fullscreen optimizations, run as administrator, run in Windows 8 compatibility mode..
-Used various in-game settings like 'auto ram cleaner' and 'only use physical cores'
-Check integrity of game files
-Reinstalled the game, also deleting any BSG / EFT files present that were kept after uninstalling
-Because I noticed the game crashes 9 out of 10 times when I play as Scav (when extracting), I looked for any settings that would trigger that. Found out there is a 'play music when raid ends'. Got my hopes up, disabled the setting, got disappointed it did not make a difference.
-Unplugged any USB (backup) harddisks
-Looked through Windows eventviewer, crashes are mainly caused by UnityPlayer.dll and / or mono-2.0-bdwgc.dll
-Looked through the EFT error logs, saw many repeating NullReference errors.

Hopefully this list helps anyone in trying to resolve their issues. Unfortunately it did not for me, yet.

I think I got my bases covered.. can I try anything else? 😃

On 1/9/2021 at 5:18 AM, remy541 said:

Same thing here.. when I'm in raid the game sometimes crashes multiple times. Also, particularly when playing as a Scav, the game crashes exactly when I'm extracting, thus losing all loot. (But that's the least of my problems anyway..)

No idea what to try anymore..

-Rig should be able to run the game (Core i5 6600K, 16G Ram, 1060 6GB, W10 Pro)
-Updated Nvidia Drivers (tried multiple updates now)
-Updated Windows
-Removed temporary Windows files / ran disk cleanup
-Did CPU / GPU / Mem benchmark / burn in tests to no avail (found no issues).
-Checked temps when running the game, did not see any alarming temps whatsoever.
-Toned down graphics settings, even though I get plenty of FPS
-Added EFT executable to Windows firewall to allow traffic as I saw only the launcher gets added when installing the game
-Tried to run the game with various compatibility settings, with or without fullscreen optimizations, run as administrator, run in Windows 8 compatibility mode..
-Used various in-game settings like 'auto ram cleaner' and 'only use physical cores'
-Check integrity of game files
-Reinstalled the game, also deleting any BSG / EFT files present that were kept after uninstalling
-Because I noticed the game crashes 9 out of 10 times when I play as Scav (when extracting), I looked for any settings that would trigger that. Found out there is a 'play music when raid ends'. Got my hopes up, disabled the setting, got disappointed it did not make a difference.
-Unplugged any USB (backup) harddisks
-Looked through Windows eventviewer, crashes are mainly caused by UnityPlayer.dll and / or mono-2.0-bdwgc.dll
-Looked through the EFT error logs, saw many repeating NullReference errors.

Hopefully this list helps anyone in trying to resolve their issues. Unfortunately it did not for me, yet.

I think I got my bases covered.. can I try anything else? 😃

considering the error is happening to a decent amount of people its gotta be something battlestate side, ive tried literally everything i could think to try including everything you did i even went as far as doing a factory restore on my pc but ever since that late december update crashes are all i get

anyone know what BST is referring to with this?

Unity crash

If you are constantly faced with Unity crashes, especially at the time of loading the location - set the page file to the value "System choice."

If this does not help and the crashes continue, please contact technical support with bug-report button in launcher.

5 hours ago, zmccarter93 said:

anyone know what BST is referring to with this?

Unity crash

If you are constantly faced with Unity crashes, especially at the time of loading the location - set the page file to the value "System choice."

If this does not help and the crashes continue, please contact technical support with bug-report button in launcher.

nevermind i did this too and still crashing

This is completely ridiculous, I have the same exact issue since the December patch. It is in no way hardware related from what I've seen (people have VERY different rigs on the posts I've seen, both nvidia & Amd GPUs, Intel and Amd cpus) and tarkov is the one and only game where I face crashes. If its not bad enough that they are using the unity engine, they barely know how to code it. Game's been in beta since 2015 and these basic spaghetti errors are still in LMAO. What a joke. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Darqueleau said:

This is completely ridiculous, I have the same exact issue since the December patch. It is in no way hardware related from what I've seen (people have VERY different rigs on the posts I've seen, both nvidia & Amd GPUs, Intel and Amd cpus) and tarkov is the one and only game where I face crashes. If its not bad enough that they are using the unity engine, they barely know how to code it. Game's been in beta since 2015 and these basic spaghetti errors are still in LMAO. What a joke. 

literally NEVER in my little over a year of playing tarkov have i gotten a Unity Crash Error, until that patch and now i cant play at all literally crash inside EVERY raid literally BSG its been 3 weeks fix the damn bug ive seen so many people getting this crash no way shape or form is this on our end especially being able to play so long with no issues until that patch this should be an easy fix just revert whatever they did that patch that's causing it, but here we are, they working on new content still instead of fixing an already amazing game if they would just fix the issues

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I upgraded my GPU just in case that was the reason

Nvidia 3070

no change, every 2 mins unity error, please BSG reply to this problem

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Helmseye said:

I upgraded my GPU just in case that was the reason

Nvidia 3070

no change, every 2 mins unity error, please BSG reply to this problem

its closing in on a month, they arent gonna respond i even sent in a ticket and havent heard back and that was a week ago

• Like 1

Below is my reply to the suggestions given by BSG

thank you for your suggestions

I have done all of the suggestions now and still it simply crashes as soon as i load in. I have 2 screens and my second screen goes white in colour, the main screen goes black and I recieve a unity error.

I await your response

9 hours ago, Helmseye said:

Below is my reply to the suggestions given by BSG

thank you for your suggestions

I have done all of the suggestions now and still it simply crashes as soon as i load in. I have 2 screens and my second screen goes white in colour, the main screen goes black and I recieve a unity error.

I await your response

yeah same my main goes black and then crash

• Like 1