Offline Mode not working properly? (Enable PvE)

ShivIDN

Greetings.

I just came back to play Tarkov this wipe, and I intend to practice in Offline Mode for awhile. But, when I entered one of the map (Customs for example), Reshala, his boys, and all the Scavs are not spawning, even though I already checked the "enable PvE" before I start the Offline Mode.

Already do data integrity check, clear cache, reinstalling, all that stuff, came out empty. Is it just me or you guys got the same experience?

• Upvote 2

I'm having the same issue and as a new player this is very frustrating, this game is NOT new player friendly in any way shape or form and not having a good offline / single player mode for practice is just turning me away from playing after quitting previously because of how NOT new player friendly the game is, definitely need to fix the offline mode and maybe consider introducing some sort of elo / mmr system to better match players.

I came to the forum to post it too. I wanted to train a little in offline mode and do some PVE to hone my skills, and... Empty... Loaded multiple times, Customs is empty.

I'm really, really annoyed.

yup, experiencing the same issue. not a "new player" have been playing tarkov for just over a year now..... the game's not just "not new player friendly"... it's nearly impossibly to enjoy unless you're running in a minimum of a three man geared with the best poo in the game. sorry but it's just an unescapable fact at this point;)

That being said, offline mode is a great way to start your sessions off if you feel the need to 'warm up' before heading into a long series of inevitably bad deaths to 5 man chad gangs. 

This is the reason i ONLY ever play customs.

"new players" tend to spend more time here as it's an easier map to learn, there's plenty of loot to gain and many of the beginner tasks items can be found on this map.

Now with scavs not spawning in this map anymore i see no real reason to even playing the game much anymore.

but i understand im an EXTREMELY rare case. I have no one to play with so i cant roll in a group and learn the other maps and have zero interest in soloing them as every time i have i died to full squads of top tier geared chads.

most other people will do just fine playing offline in any other map because they play those other maps. 

But if you effectively only play customs like i do and use it to warm up before your loot runs... then you are assed out unfortunately.

Yep, no PVE available on offline mode for some reason. I didn't play at all last wipe so wanted to practice before I go online and die in every raid...

I'm having the same issue. I have tried Enable PvE, Enable Bosses, and a few different options for the difficulty selection. I can't seem to get an Offline Raid to spawn in Scavs on Customs.

Same issue. In hard difficulty, horde and bosses, the npc are few, easy and the bosses do not appear. Also, npcs shoot the left leg almost every time

Dropped by to report the same issue. Wasted hours yesterday trying to find scavs on Customs and found none. Shoreline as well, only found one. Its ridiculous. Why have an offline mode if it dosen't simulate the online one. 

I've noticed for me at least its just customs that wont spawn anything, shoreline and the others do just fine but still sucks cause I use reshala and his squat squad for warmups in offline lol, I wonder if the issue has to do with cultists being added to the map though if that's it idk why the others would load.

I can get scavs on Customs and Interchange but no bosses.  I chose the hard and many options for the AI sub-settings and scavs seem to spawn every time.  Also tried tagged and cursed and still no bosses--but scav numbers did go up noticeably.  I only play a couple hours/week because I don't stream for a living so I feel everyone's frustration as an inexperienced player.  Hopefully BSG will fix this soon.

I only get this problem when i "Enable Bosses". Ill have the scavs set to horde with bosses and yet nothing spawns. But I dont get any problems with just scavs spawning without the boss

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Can confirm scavs don't load on Customs reliably. They seem to load sometimes, sometimes not - it's about 50-50 for me. At least I know pretty quickly if they gonna load or not since I lose around 20-30 frames everytime they spawn. Bosses don't seem to spawn at all in offline mode for me tho. So since it seems related to them, I wonder if other scavs spawn depending on where bosses would spawn. Either way, hope the devs will find some time to fix it soon, I miss my uncontested Reshala boy 🙂

They seem to spawn on Factory just fine. Customs barely spawns any Scavs in the online mode let alone offline. Whatever they did to nerf spawns on these maps is screwing everything up. 

I've tried doing impossible bots on horde mode on Reserve, Customs, Interchange and Factory and the only map I ever got consistent scav spawns on was Factory. Also there's still hardly any scav spawns on any of the other maps, let alone scav bosses.

I will confirm that I just tried an Offline Interchange and Killa spawned for the first time since wipe. I will confirm that I just tried an Offline Interchange and Killa spawned for the first time since wipe. January 25th. 

Can confirm Killa spawning on Interchange and lots of scavs. I noticed it with customs if you put it on horde nothing will spawn. if you leave it on high with tagged and cursed it will spawn scavs. if you activate bosses nothing will spawn as well. Customs is the only map ive really tried. But i just did interchange with High scav and bosses on and i got killa right off the bat.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am having this issue on factory. Why is this not getting fixed. Though if you put high ai spawn then some spawn.

Edited by D00MBA