Offline Mode not working properly? (Enable PvE)

ShivIDN

I also stopped Scav from spawning in the factory. I didn't have this bug until yesterday. I'm having trouble getting my routine done!

ThePlundertaake

I really hope this gets fixed soon. Trying to learn maps and practicing on scavs while walking around makes it so much more enjoyable. 

blueraven84

I had the same error only when I set AI difficulty to As Online and spawns set to Horde.

I've tried with AI difficulty on Easy and Normal with spawns set to Horde and had no issues.  I haven't tried any other combinations.

I had the same error only when I set AI difficulty to As Online and spawns set to Horde.

I've tried with AI difficulty on Easy and Normal with spawns set to Horde and had no issues.  I haven't tried any other combinations.

The only way to partial fix it is by messing around with your setting 

So if you want to just kill scav boss check that and mess around with difficulty and spawn till you find one that spawns the scav 

Lasty just report via launcher so that BSG will fix this problem 

moses06
11 hours ago, D00MBA said:

The only way to partial fix it is by messing around with your setting 

So if you want to just kill scav boss check that and mess around with difficulty and spawn till you find one that spawns the scav 

Lasty just report via launcher so that BSG will fix this problem 

If you google this issue you'll see posts about it going back years. Clearly BSG has no interest in fixing anything as they've had plenty of time and no doubt seen plenty of players reporting it.

DJShutout

I'm experiencing this too but only more recently (last patch).

Typically I'd test new gun builds in Factory Offline with PVE enabled and quantity set to Horde so I could get a ton of practice in with the new weapon. Today I tried and there's NOBODY in the map. Tried multiple setting combinations of Difficulty and Quantity, but no change.

DemonOfGod

I had this happen to me too, all i did to fix it was reset msi afterburner OC settings back to default and restart the game.

Idk why it started doing that when it was not a problem before xd

Hope this helps ~(> u < )~!!!

DJShutout

I reported this as a bug on Feb 21, 2021 and got the following response:
"This is a known issue that is currently being worked on. Thank you for additional information!"

MasonicAD

3 months later and the problem is still happening, I've only had 2 or so offline since the wipe to work properly

• 3 weeks later...