NO VERIFICATION CODE

tokoboy

I'm not receiving any ducking code for the launcher. I receive codes for everything else website related but nothing for the past 2 days has come for launcher. I literally bought this game after getting hacked and now I run into this mess. Why is there an authentication code if people can still hack your account... Apparently people have waited months for their code, but I don't have the time for that crap since I'm on holiday break. If this issue persists I'm getting a chargeback, I don't give a crap if this game doesn't let me play it ever again, because I literally can't play it even when I pay for it. I've whitelisted all Tarkov email contacts, emailed my own service provider, and still receive nothing. On my original account I received an email using the same website, and now I don't receive anything.

Edited by tokoboy
Red_Eye_D3vil

So there is no solution? i can see this isn happening for over 1 year now... we basically lose the game?

calreacher

Someone posted a possible fix: Change password on website with launcher closed, then open the launcher and retry logging in with the new password and see if the code gets sent. I read you may need to keep the launcher open at the screen it asks for the code for around 10-15 minutes for the email to be sent. If one of you guys can verify that this works it would be a great help to me because I have to reformat soon and I don't want to be locked out myself. Regards.

Another possible fix posted by someone in another thread: 

1. Install new BSG Launcher

2. Go to BSG Launcher folder (e.g. C/Battlestate Games/BsgLauncher)

3. Hit the application BsgAccessProvider 

4. Run BsgLauncher and log in

Verification email came in a secound and I"m using Gmail.com

What worked for me:

I entered a wrong code on purpose then it emailed me instantly. 

Another possible fix from another thread:

I uninstalled the battlestate games client, and reinstalled, and tried to log in. It sent me the auth code.

It will try to make you install the game, don't!

Right above where it says install, there's a button to link to the folder where you already have the game installed. Click that and it'll do an integrity check and then you're good to go.

Please let me know if one of these methods resolve the issue.

Edited by calreacher
calreacher

Other possible fixes posted by other users:

1. I have a solution to this problem. Right click BSG Launcher, and click "Properties." Then click the compatibility tab. Check the box that says "Compatibility mode for Windows 8" then click run the program in compatibility mode. Run under recommended settings. Type in your information, then click Authorize. You should receive the email. 

On a backup note, if you have an email from [email protected], mark it as spam, then unmark it. Try logging in again. you should receive the email. If these don't help, let me know!

2. On a backup note, if you have an email from [email protected], mark it as spam, then unmark it. Try logging in again. you should receive the email. If these don't help, let me know!

Had this problem a few hours ago after Windows update. Reverted to old build of Windows and it let me login again without the security confirmation code. Hopefully this helps someone.

calreacher

The solution is: 

hello everyone, basically it seems they have issues with some servers. I sniffed the traffic and when launcher calls 104.22.28.180 (and I would guess some others) no email is sent, but then it called 172.67.41.203 and I received the email. So the "solution" is - keep doing it until you get the email. Basically open your email client, authorize in launcher (so it shows that email was sent), wait 10s, refresh email, if there's nothing, click back and authorize again. Eventually launcher will hit a server which is capable of sending the email.