Watch Out - invisible Hackers again

SuzuranCrow

Got killed today 2 times from invisible players. both times on an angel where i make an 360° turn to film where i was attacked, but no players. and also i hear the gun shot no 10m away from me. This is anoying. since 0.12.9. If even most and larger streamers speak of an increase in cheaters / hackers

PS: OVer 1000h play-time and i know what i'm doing. i also get suspisous angle kills by myself sometimes, but this is not normal at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...
KingKillerX

Just got killed by one on Shoreline.... Wouldn't have known if I hadn't seen the muzzle flash from the last shot to the top of the head 1M away.

bobdole513

is it around the weather station? had a sus death there where I couldn't find the dude shooting at me despite scoping around and hearing no footsteps of anyone in proximity as he blasts me with an mp7

TheSpud

Is it possible to have this happen trough serious desync? I've shot a guy once who was exit camping in factory he had a vectr with a 50 round mag pointed at the door, so i would have been dead meat for sure but the dude dindn't even move. So I shot him before he could probably see me on his screen. 

KingKillerX

Not invisible this time but how does it work that when I come across someone facing away from me, carefully aim down sights and pull the trigger for a headshot from like 15m where I practically can't miss, and instantly die with an after report showing I didn't shoot anyone and got shot in the head myself? Because all I can think is hacks. Yes I checked behind like 2 seconds prior, including all the routes to reach me (had just walked into an area with only 2 entrances and could see the one I didn't come from). There was no one else there to have shot me and I don't believe for a second you can turn around and aim at my head in under 0.1 seconds.

• 2 months later...
SuperSaiyanG0D

died to someone invisible on shorline today. i think its a hacker though and not a glitch. he seemed to know that i couldnt see him

scrappercb

Almost all of my super fishy deaths come at the hands of people with TTV in their nickname.  

• Upvote 1
defurbis
On 2/4/2021 at 3:21 PM, KingKillerX said:

Not invisible this time but how does it work that when I come across someone facing away from me, carefully aim down sights and pull the trigger for a headshot from like 15m where I practically can't miss, and instantly die with an after report showing I didn't shoot anyone and got shot in the head myself? Because all I can think is hacks. Yes I checked behind like 2 seconds prior, including all the routes to reach me (had just walked into an area with only 2 entrances and could see the one I didn't come from). There was no one else there to have shot me and I don't believe for a second you can turn around and aim at my head in under 0.1 seconds.

This is desync its the server reloading all the stuff that was missed instantaneously so stuff like that happens, without counting what your doing

-CosmiK-

The shot came from the bushy rock up the hill on the video. Sounds like a VPO 215. i think it's legit.

• Sad 1
Caster89Actual

It’s really sad how when you make a thread about a suspected hacker the community will come up with almost every excuse in the book on how you could have died before  admitting it was likely a hacker.

Stenmars88
8 hours ago, Caster89Actual said:

It’s really sad how when you make a thread about a suspected hacker the community will come up with almost every excuse in the book on how you could have died before  admitting it was likely a hacker.

You are a special one aren´t you. So you are saying that when you accuse someone of hacking we all should just agree, because you say so. The last vid proves nothing, he was running in the open like a mad rabbit and someone spotted and sniped him from the woods above. But hey, if your ego can´t take it, just cry more and accuse everyone everytime you die.

• Sad 1
Caster89Actual
29 minutes ago, Stenmars88 said:

You are a special one aren´t you. So you are saying that when you accuse someone of hacking we all should just agree, because you say so. The last vid proves nothing, he was running in the open like a mad rabbit and someone spotted and sniped him from the woods above. But hey, if your ego can´t take it, just cry more and accuse everyone everytime you die.

Wow that is a lot of assumptions you just made there buddy.

thanks for being part of the egotistical toxic side of the community.

• Sad 1
Caster89Actual
2 minutes ago, Stenmars88 said:

you made an assumtion yourself by accusing anyone of cheating...you can accuse freely but if someone doesn´t agree or have different opinion its toxic. good job.  look at yourself first..you sound like an toxic egoistic timmy :D

Wear a mask of laughter all you want, it won’t cover up your anger my guy.

also when a guy pre fires through a door and head eyes me within the 4th shot that’s not really what I would call an assumption.

Edited by Caster89Actual
jaimebombas
On 4/8/2021 at 12:23 AM, -CosmiK- said:

The shot came from the bushy rock up the hill on the video. Sounds like a VPO 215. i think it's legit.

The shot came from someone standing right next to me. Notice that i only hear the SVD (not a VPO) firing a few seconds after im dead. It was a very very close shot.

One might argue that dsync was the cause of the sound delay...but i have my suspicions that it wasn't

jaimebombas
19 hours ago, Stenmars88 said:

(...) The last vid proves nothing, he was running in the open like a mad rabbit and someone spotted and sniped him from the woods above. But hey, if your ego can´t take it, just cry more and accuse everyone everytime you die.

How long have you been playing this game? Just to understand your level of expertise...

LISTEN... LISTEN CAREFULLY to the sounds on the video 🧐

-CosmiK-
7 hours ago, jaimebombas said:

The shot came from someone standing right next to me. Notice that i only hear the SVD (not a VPO) firing a few seconds after im dead. It was a very very close shot.

One might argue that dsync was the cause of the sound delay...but i have my suspicions that it wasn't

You can know the approximative distance mesuring the delay between your die and the gunshot sound, providing you know wich ammo killed you, and providing the server didn't add delay. But there is no point to argue. you are walking in an open field below a sniper spot for 5 minutes. You didn't check any single bush. You didn't even look at it. The whole video is a long suicide call answered at the very end. The moment you die, you are walking behind the powerline, opening the fireline that killed you. I don't understand why you still belive it was a close shot. Footsteps 30 meters away are louder than the gunshot.

And honestly, this whole thread sounds like a joke. If you knew how many team i killed that didn't look at me (even if i'm 100% certain that i was actually on their screen), in a perfectly legit way, just because sound is crappy as duck and don't give you any kind of vertical clue... I don't know mate. It's not meant to cutie you in any way. Everyone experience this kind of frustration in this game. With time, you will discover firelines, sniper spots, and deploy strategies against. For some you will have to know spawns and map flow, and for others you will have to look at it, each and everytime.

jaimebombas
5 hours ago, -CosmiK- said:

I don't understand why you still belive it was a close shot. Footsteps 30 meters away are louder than the gunshot.

And... end of discussion. Not going to argue with someone who doesn't understand the video and cant even tell the difference between a VPO and SVD. That says alot about your game knowledge.

Good luck out there 😘

defurbis
On 4/7/2021 at 6:23 PM, -CosmiK- said:

definitley not the vpo 215  I think its the mark 18 

On 4/7/2021 at 11:28 AM, jaimebombas said:

I think i might have found one last week:

did u see what  bullet it was on the post raid screen

BESK
On 4/7/2021 at 6:28 PM, jaimebombas said:

I think i might have found one last week:

The sound and the player seems to be heavily out of sync. (Action starts at 2:37)

I really would like to see the other guys POV. It sounds like he ran up to you and shot you at close range. Perhaps you were running on the spot on his screen?

On 4/10/2021 at 12:39 AM, defurbis said:

definitley not the vpo 215  I think its the mark 18 

did u see what  bullet it was on the post raid screen

7.62x54R 7BT1

It wasn't a Mosin nor a SV98. That amazing sound was a SVD