Recoil decreasing

EXKaces

Semi new to the game, got really addicted this wipe and was finally able to buy the shooting range. 

I decided to try and level up my recoil control skill in it and was leveling it at a pretty great speed but when I restarted my game, it had lowered down to what I started from in the first place. 

I shot a few mags and restarted again to see if it still did it and it reset again. 

Is this a bug or do I have to save my progress somehow or is the shooting range not made for leveling up recoil after all? 

Paescu96
6 hours ago, EXKaces said:

Semi new to the game, got really addicted this wipe and was finally able to buy the shooting range. 

I decided to try and level up my recoil control skill in it and was leveling it at a pretty great speed but when I restarted my game, it had lowered down to what I started from in the first place. 

I shot a few mags and restarted again to see if it still did it and it reset again. 

Is this a bug or do I have to save my progress somehow or is the shooting range not made for leveling up recoil after all? 

You cant level your skills in your hideout, only in online raids.

• 1 month later...
Wilsonn98
On 1/1/2021 at 7:46 PM, Paescu96 said:

You cant level your skills in your hideout, only in online raids.

Not true shooting range you can level recoil control and sub categories of each weapon there.

Spectator6
10 hours ago, Wilsonn98 said:

Not true shooting range you can level recoil control and sub categories of each weapon there.

While it might notify you that the skill was increased, it does not transfer over to your "online" PMC profile. This same type of "fake increase" happens in offline raids as well. 

So I believe @Paescu96is correct in this case.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Paescu96
On 3/1/2021 at 1:32 AM, Wilsonn98 said:

You can level your skills in offline to, but the game resets your proggress, when you leave your Raid, same counts for your hideout.

If you could level up your skills in your hideout, tryhards would abuse it with macros to level up while AFK.