FleaMarket Bots

Cstain

I just got to ten and was excited to finally use the FleaMarket but it appears it's just a bot farm. I cannot purchase any item at around the lowest 5 prices because they are instantly purchased even after refresh. Anyone else experiencing this or is it on my end?

spliffrichard

I don't think this is related to bots.

The fleemarket is global afaik. So a lot of people buying the items.

Cstain

I understand it is global, I tried to google about it but obviously with the recent changes and updates it is hard to find concrete info. I am wondering if there is a faster way to buy, like a hot key or something. I am clicking so fast I do get the CAPTCHA prompt to make sure I am not a bot but it's not fast enough for the items. O well.

spliffrichard

When I buy something from fleamarket, I have my finger already on the Y button to confirm the purchase. This makes you way faster.

your hands needs to be on F5, Y and then click with the mouse. but yes ofcourse allot of people are going to buy the same thing, it would have been less crazy if it wasnt the "found in raid thing" because that has just boosted up the prices by allot. and caused me to get 50k instead of 2 million from killing a guy with rifle and thermal.. 

• Like 1