When we will see another BAN wave?

ShiroTenshi

Ban waves still happen. They are just not announced anymore, and probably won't be again.

• Like 1
FamouZPT
3 minutes ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Ban waves still happen. They are just not announced anymore, and probably won't be again.

Good to know. The game it selfs is not easy, and with these amount of cheaters is just unplayable...

FamouZPT
2 hours ago, CptBuck49496 said:

Great words man. We need more guys like you. Guys with that mentality are the hope of the humanity. And yes this is just a game, why they need to cheat? This game by it self in my opinion is hard as duck, and if we are playing against cheaters, just forget, will be unplayable. We need a fair game, a balanced game, we know this is hardcore but keep calm, this is a game, if you balance here and there wont hurt anyone...Please..

Hamm

ban waves will come when its close to one of their sales. that way its cheaper for the player thats getting banned to just get another account for cheap.

Yeavo

Its holiday season. Meaning that AC people at BattleEye are running skeleton crews. As Russian BSG take a holiday after newyear. Hackers and cheatdevs know that most AC devs are undercrewed during holiday seasons that is also when you see peak playercounts and unfortunately that also means more cheaters. It will all start calming down after the holidays. Just try to endure and if you feel like you can't take it just don't play for a week or two.

Cstain

I am really new to this game, I literally started playing the day before the wipe and didn't even know a wipe was happening, thats how new I am.

Can anyone give me tips on how to know if I have been killed by someone using a prog to kill me?

I see videos online of things but when I play this game often I hear 1 or 2 cracks of a gun and im instantly headshot even with armor sometimes. I just assume people have a high skill in this game so I havent cared much.

ImDOPE

Bannwaves are at the end of a wipe hHAHAHAHAHAH so we play every wipe basicly with the same amount of hackers.

WhatAKlutz

I'm actually pretty pissed about this now. Just got into a raid on Shoreline and not 30 seconds later (no late spawn) a guy just shows up 10 meters to my side and shoots me down. I've been getting some weird and suspicious deaths since the new update, but now it's just getting ridiculous. Guys who just throw grenades into a room where i've been for 2 minutes waiting for them because i heard them shoot not far from me, getting killed not 30 seconds after i get spawn (no late spawn, might i add).

They are just flatout profiting from this and so is BSG. This game is just not interesting right now. What's the point of playing this with these many hackers?

Edited by WhatAKlutz
  • Like 1
BeatOrTrickss

Impossible to play the game now, it's filled with hackers everywhere, BSG never improved their anti cheat, they prefer to add content to bring more players and get more money. they dont give a F about fixing issues like hackers, its been like this for years 

• Like 1
CockNose

please BSG, We need ban wave to many people flying around the map, even on none lab maps!

Edited by CockNose
paracelsus1981

Why cant we get admins in the game that can check on players. In SCUM we have a lot of administrated servers and cheaters are kicked very swiftly.

DFA_Thump
On 1/2/2021 at 11:09 AM, ShiroTenshi said:

[x]

BillSyntax

As the main question of this topic has been answered above, I am locking this thread.

To continue taking part in discussions regarding  the topic of cheating please refer to this thread: 

Kind Regards,

Bill

#Locked