Training Course

JroyPlayboy

Durring loading times into maps as your playable character you should get dropped into a training course where you can perform a myriad of actions to train your characters skills. Sort of like how PUBG drops people into a waiting room but you would get dropped into a room alone where there are obstacles set up. You could level things like sneaking, crawling, running, jumping, ect ect. Great way to appease people who are waiting also giving people a way to hone skills they use often or not often enough. Maybe even make the training room upgradeable like your hideout. I have also heard of a possible future inclusion of a GYM for the hideout maybe this could be implemented as well into this. Or maybe the gym had all this planned. I just think throwing people into a area besides a loading screen would take some of the frustration away of waiting 20-30 minutes sometimes. 3 matches at woods today took 20-30 minutes, Would have loved spending that time honing my skills in a shooting range with targets and obstacles.

Edited by JroyPlayboy
  • Confused 1