Servers down?

nordcore82

same problem. actually I just ended my raid with a lot of gear and game crashed after extracting at loadingg screen, everything lost, damn it!!!

Mattd316

Same also hit detection has been so  bad today shot a scav in the thorax 21 times and still didnt die wtf?

Zeerios

Same. Just got out of raid... just black screen. Had to kill from taskmanager.. now even launcher is not working.

PATHEFT

This stupid game never crash when i get wiped. It always crash after i solo wipe a 3 man or do something special. Thank you POS servers.

Angrybiker

Yep game is down for me aswell, also might be completely unrelated but having issues navigating forum as well, spits up an error saying too many connections.

nordcore82

I thing their servers are overloaded at the moment, maybe ddos?   forum is also expieriencing problems.

GhostZ69

Damn it man.  I was on the best run of my life.  I had 14 LEDX's, 27 bags of croutons, 19 bolts and 11 M4's on me when I went to extract I got an error.   =(

• Cold 1
steamingpotatoe
15 minutes ago, GhostZ69 said:

Damn it man.  I was on the best run of my life.  I had 14 LEDX's, 27 bags of croutons, 19 bolts and 11 M4's on me when I went to extract I got an error.   =(

only 14 ledx'? fam you slacking I had a thicc case full of them when the servers went down for me