can u get some servers that arent trash

TacticalBazza

mate the game costs £40 or like £90 for pay to win edition the least you can do is have some servers that dont go down every 20 mins you IRL scav company

• Like 1
Vodor

Servers going down every 20 minutes would be removed and returned to manufacturing. How about you complain with some realistic and sensible accusations and we might be able to have an adult debate on it.

PATHEFT

The server don't crash that often, but I have never seen another game dealing in a more retarded way when crashing. This game crash, steal the gear you accumulated while playing (understandable) and also steal the gear you took into the raid. Why would they take an extra step (stealing the gear I entered the raid with) when their stupid server crash.

Cstain

I understand it can be frustrating when servers have issues. I have noticed normal lag here and there but tbh I feel this company has h handled their wipe/relaunch really well. I can only think to Blizzard and GGG games that when they have done recent launches have been a catastrophe. So I am very happy so far with the quality product this company has delivered. I hope your server issues improve friend.