Question about Hackers?

winman954

Really hoping to get feedback here:

Situation: Killed by a hacker in lab

I added said hacker and he added me back we had a discussion. In which he admitted to hacking and the website he bought his hacks/accounts from, he literally told me when he gets banned he just buys a new stolen account for change on the price of a standard account. Then went on to admit he plays with friends that dont cheat and pretty much clears lobbys for them and does bullshit and takes the "Ban" then just gets a new account and does it again been do it since last wipe and not one of his friends has been banned? Is it possible to Battlestate or Battleeye to start connecting the dots and if they see certaint accounts running with known banned hackers more than that random once if u randomly join a random party? Cause they should be held accountable the same i mean if someones gonna get banned for carrying his friends by dropping them expensive gear, hacker friends should be banned to?

V/R

a tarkovian player

• Like 1
Juggati

Was watching a stream just now and the streamer went ingame with the high end night goggles full kit at night to do missions. He was shot in the first 20 seconds, managed to survive and then in literally the next min he had 2 or 3 people shooting around him as they battled each other. He died to heady eyes from white name in l;ess than 2 mins.

They are rampant and the people paying for their services need to be punished as bad, if not worse, as the cheaters.

VIK-Nightranger

It would probably be better if when banning people you grab stuff such as Hardware ID's, IP's and force people to use 2FA by default.

Snacklemore
Am 11.1.2021 um 14:02 schrieb VIK-Nightranger:

It would probably be better if when banning people you grab stuff such as Hardware ID's, IP's and force people to use 2FA by default.

They  are banning with HWID-Bans. Easy to avoid though..

5CIENCE
Am 5.1.2021 um 18:55 schrieb winman954:

he literally told me when he gets banned he just buys a new stolen account for change on the price of a standard account.

This is just what I have been saying for months. Just think of the implications of this. BSG themselves earn money by having cheaters in the game.

Am 11.1.2021 um 14:02 schrieb VIK-Nightranger:

And this solves the problem how exactly?

Edited by 5CIENCE
TreeOfSmoke

respectfully, i think you guys are trying to fight the symptoms and not the illness.

ask yourself...
-why are people willing to pay for the services hackers provide?
-why is it that such a large number of the player base feel they need to cheat? 

TreeOfSmoke
2 minutes ago, TreeOfSmoke said:

respectfully, i think you guys are trying to fight the symptoms and not the illness.

ask yourself...
-why are people willing to pay for the services hackers provide?
-why is it that such a large number of the player base feel they need to cheat? 

i realised this post may have made me seem like i am a hacker. for the record i never have, nor plan on being involved with a cheater or cheating myself.

Unclemilktoast
On 1/17/2021 at 12:48 AM, TreeOfSmoke said:

i realised this post may have made me seem like i am a hacker. for the record i never have, nor plan on being involved with a cheater or cheating myself.

Not at all mate, everyone should be asking these questions why are there 30k banned accounts and still so many people having issues i myself have days where i legit can not play labs without hackers insta killing first 2 mins of raid. reason being 30k bans were doled out is because they do not IP/MAC ban. Why not? probably because of these people like mentioned prior give them endless revenue. why do the hackers do it? because by the time they get banned they have paid their bills n banked cash from in game transactions and can replace accounts for almost nothing. this game is amazing for what it is and this plague needs to be amended. I can not say i will stop playing for i am probably literally an addict at this point which would make it all the harder to see this game die as it surprisingly has not already. been getting dicked by hackers now for like 5 years btw battle eye was lit for like a month maybe.

-From a die hard fan

TreeOfSmoke
4 hours ago, Unclemilktoast said:

Not at all mate, everyone should be asking these questions why are there 30k banned accounts and still so many people having issues i myself have days where i legit can not play labs without hackers insta killing first 2 mins of raid. reason being 30k bans were doled out is because they do not IP/MAC ban. Why not? probably because of these people like mentioned prior give them endless revenue. why do the hackers do it? because by the time they get banned they have paid their bills n banked cash from in game transactions and can replace accounts for almost nothing. this game is amazing for what it is and this plague needs to be amended. I can not say i will stop playing for i am probably literally an addict at this point which would make it all the harder to see this game die as it surprisingly has not already. been getting dicked by hackers now for like 5 years btw battle eye was lit for like a month maybe.

-From a die hard fan

sadly enough, i think the game will ALWAYS be like this until the game dies in popularity. the reason in my estimation why the demand for hackers is so incredibly high, is because the game fucks you over on a consistent basis. resulting in people who will implement artificial skill in order to have what they consider to be an enjoyable experience.

it really comes down to a flawed, dogmatic vision of what the game should be. yes it is artistic, new and interesting as a concept but in practice, its form over function.

another compounding factor is that it is never really advertised that "the game is not supose to be fun" which is something you have to learn over time which can make many people who spent money on this product jaded, wanting to seek retribution for perceived injustice.