Grenades/Throwables

HERC130

I did a little research into Each throwable in the game, once I spent a little time going over each one I decided to share my findings. If you have any interest in maybe learning some stuff about the grenades there are some cool things in here for not only new players but also veterans of the game. (Overhead Throwing, Throwing Around Corners... ETC)

Enjoy and I hope you have learned something like I did making the video!

Grenades/Throwables Everything you need to know!

• Like 2

On 1/6/2021 at 5:22 PM, HERC130 said:

I did a little research into Each throwable in the game, once I spent a little time going over each one I decided to share my findings. If you have any interest in maybe learning some stuff about the grenades there are some cool things in here for not only new players but also veterans of the game. (Overhead Throwing, Throwing Around Corners... ETC)

Hey HERK130, 

I want to let you know that your video and research here's amazing man. I learned some new things thru your vid and it was well made.

I'm surprised there's only a 100 views, don't be discouraged by this. Keep it up man !

Instantly subscribed.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Chinjangs said:

Hey HERK130, 

I want to let you know that your video and research here's amazing man. I learned some new things thru your vid and it was well made.

I'm surprised there's only a 100 views, don't be discouraged by this. Keep it up man !

Instantly subscribed.

Thank you for the kind words sir!

• 2 months later...

Hey HERC130,

Watched the video, small detail which you can update through text. The underhand throw is no longer a 2 click animation in current patch. Rest still applies, ur character will continue to throw after the pulling of the pin. 

Also bit of a lategame thing, should the thrower have max strenght you can make the f-1 / RGD into an airbomb as well for devastating effects on long throws. The throwables skill further affects this but it is currently very slow to level up. 

Keep up the content, would love to see more. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/6/2021 at 10:22 AM, HERC130 said:

Nice job on that video dude.

That might help new players and some old ones.

Good luck.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...