cant find delicious beef stew anywhere....

this is insane ive been playing since wipe day ive got probably hundreds of raids in now and ive only run into 1 can of delicious beef stew this whole time just today ive run interchange like 30x hitting caches and food supply crates on reserve nothing nada this is stupid why is a quest item for the first ducking quest for jaeger insanly rare

LoginTaken

Devs noticed that people were getting absolutely destroyed by RNG.

So they made all the find quest (In this horrible quest system) RNG based.

Not found one either. Checked the supermarket store at Interchange, a dozen times.

Sometimes as a scav as well.

That said, last time as a scav, watched a speed hacker just run through and take everything.

Great game. 10/10.

• 3 weeks later...
limierr

Same case here :

=> 10 run on reserve : nothing

=> 10 run on customs : nothing

=> 10 run on factory : nothing.

=> 5 run on wood : nothing

Guess i will try to look for interchange.

On 1/7/2021 at 12:29 AM, korkk said:

this is insane ive been playing since wipe day ive got probably hundreds of raids in now and ive only run into 1 can of delicious beef stew this whole time just today ive run interchange like 30x hitting caches and food supply crates on reserve nothing nada this is stupid why is a quest item for the first ducking quest for jaeger insanly rare

Don't worry, once you complete the quest your backpack will be overflowing with cans of delicious beef stew. That is how its been with emelya croutons for me. Took forever to complete that quest and now I find one damn near every raid, lol. 

MixitBaby

I needed some rep for Jaeger to level him up... so either Delicious Beef Stew or killing scavs by unlocking ""The Tarkov shooter" - Part 1"...

Guess what happens after I shot the final scav? He's got a nice can of Delicious Beef Stew in his backpack...

MixitBaby
1 hour ago, MarcBorgia said:

Im struggling to find the 15 little cans now lol

You can craft them, that's what I did.

• Upvote 2
MarcBorgia
2 hours ago, MixitBaby said:

You can craft them, that's what I did.

.......completely forgot about that haha thanks

Chinjangs

Apart from crafting them, I could say interchange (Goshan/Oli & Duffle Bags), Woods (USEC camps, tents, and behind the truck you have to collect the blood sample), Reserve in Ration crates also spawns a lot, cache looting on all maps are also recommended.

When I was doing this quest, I both crafted it and followed this guide.
Good luck finding those delicious Tushonkas

Gemacko

don't know why they did the quest system like they did. ok maybe not being able to buy every quest item on flee is a good thing but really Found in Raid? 
so fun when you finaly get one of those rare items better put them in my secure container then get killed by exit campers oh well guess I just saved that stupid rare quest item for nothing cause now its not found in raid.

• Sad 1
opiat3
24 minutes ago, Gemacko said:

don't know why they did the quest system like they did. ok maybe not being able to buy every quest item on flee is a good thing but really Found in Raid? 
so fun when you finaly get one of those rare items better put them in my secure container then get killed by exit campers oh well guess I just saved that stupid rare quest item for nothing cause now its not found in raid.

That is why this is a survival game.... because you need to work on surviving the raid, not to go in like Rambo wanting to kill every player that makes a sound or loot every weapon possible.

If you go in a raid looking for tushonka, well thne you would have to search for it right? like if you are searching for provisions in a real world survival situation. It wouldn´t be like " Oh im gonna go check that bag that i know it always has tushonkas on it " ... nop , you would actually have to search for what you want without even knowing if you will find it.  There is already a number of questions where the item spawns in a fixed place and it spawns for everyone. If all the quests were like that what would be the point... Also, if by now you can´t understand what is the FIR status for then i cannot see a future where you will like the game more.

KimiFelipe
On 1/7/2021 at 2:29 PM, korkk said:

22 hours ago, limierr said:

Same case here :

=> 10 run on reserve : nothing

=> 10 run on customs : nothing

=> 10 run on factory : nothing.

=> 5 run on wood : nothing

Guess i will try to look for interchange.

Please go to Resort. My main play place is Resort, but I often pick it up. You can meet many sports bags without a key. There are 6 bags, especially in the basement of the west wing. Good Luck.

limierr

If it is about sport bags i personnaly make each day one to two run of reserve where i look every bag, ... I can found pretty much all food except that.

One way i am lucky as recently the number of people camping scav exit in reserve is quite big ^^.

DatBoiMcD

The best way to get that stuff would be to go into Woods as a scav and PMC. The Village, Emercom camp, and White Van by the lake all have great spawns for the beef stew. The expansion on the map makes it much easier to extract and keep your items.