No email verification code

Peysty

BSG hasn't send me a login code I've checked my spam it gave me a new hardware error asked me to verify and I've tried logging in for the last like 4 hours and on several occasions still have yet to recieve an email I linked my google authenticator like 10 minutes ago and that code came no problem but no email code so I can't play the game, HALP

Vigo1337

same here :/
I changed some BIOS / RAM settings and I needed to authenticate again for some reason (?). Now waiting for hours for the authentication email... using an @freenet.de address and cannot change the email in the profile. 

now I am getting tarkoved even before starting the game..lol

//Ticket sent

Edited by Vigo1337
  • 2 weeks later...
Enenra-

The only way I was able to get around it was by using a VPN.  As soon as I used the VPN it worked as normal.  Only way i've seen others fix it too.  Spread the word so everyone can Raid!!!!

vengantmjolnir

I too am unable to play. I simply plugged in an external monitor which borked my audio setup and I had to restart. When I came back up Tarkov refused to start from the launcher and requires a code. I am not getting one. I was able to get an email confirmation immediately when logging onto the website though.

Being on a VPN does not change anything. I am still required to authorize and no email comes through.

snailzrus

Okay so I just wrote up a long ass post about everything I tried that wasn't working. Posted it, then proceeded to fix my issue like 45 seconds later. I feel dumb.

Here's how I fixed it:

1. Open Windows Start Menu and search for "firewall & network protection"
  2. Click "Allow an app through the firewall"
  3. Click "Change settings"
  4. Find "BsgLauncher" and check both boxes for "Private" and "Public". It was set to just "public" before.
  5. Hit "Ok"
  6. Relaunch BSG Launcher
  7. Profit
SirSeth
On 1/7/2021 at 11:31 PM, Vigo1337 said:

same here :/
I changed some BIOS / RAM settings and I needed to authenticate again for some reason (?). Now waiting for hours for the authentication email... using an @freenet.de address and cannot change the email in the profile. 

now I am getting tarkoved even before starting the game..lol

//Ticket sent

Same problem.... freenet account too

100% not a problem with the PC or my network because it won't work on my mobile devise either (not at home of course). Try to log in on the website - nothing...

When I switch to a backup email the mail arrives within seconds (Gmail). Google Authenticator works fine, too!

Sadly, non of them are an option in the launcher...

Most likely a problem with the email provider. So only realistic solution is contacting support and have your login adress changed...

Darkchill

Yep, same here... I know I set it up to work with Google Authenticator, but that seems to have been cancelled, and now I'm not getting the email code.

HotShoot

the solution is try again and again and again until you get the code.  When you do something and it get fixed is totally random , dont think that you fixed the issue doing it, there is no solution its random just try many times , i did it around 30 until i got the email and login without issues.

I'm currently having this issue now. Very frustrating.

Why can't we just use the Authenticator if we have that enabled, instead of this obviously broken system.

44 minutes ago, SirSeth said:

Can confirm: This is not true...

it worked for me though, vpn in brussels and mail arrived instant