Trial Code for a friend

shury2323

Hi, im new to tarkov and im watching a lot of these friends hoping to get an trial code or something, so i can show the game for a friend and play with him. I dont like asking too much but if anybody has 1 trial key left or something and want to make 2 guys very happy, i would appreciate much, thank you

• Upvote 2
  • 1 month later...

Did either of you get a response? I just found this game last week and am interested but would like to try it out first as well. I am looking for a COD ish game with more thought and life like play. this looks like it could be what I am looking for but can't afford to spend the money on the chance I wont like it. all of my friends that play these kinds of games have consoles so I cant just try someone else's. 

• 1 month later...
lmccleeve

I would like a trial key as well please.  It looks very much like something I will play but I need to see if my pc will allow it and if playing  it  will be as awesome as the game looks :)

KDOG4135

can i get a trial key for my friend to try tarkov as hes not sure about the game due to the cost of it and im trying to convince him its well worth it

• 1 month later...
Ne0n1x

Currently there are no trial keys avaliable as far I have seen. There is no way you can get one unless there it's provided as an event reward. And as of right now there are no plans for one.