testing the game

Simonr22

Is there any way for tester to get into a map offline with all the elite skill , infinite HP/No timer and infinite ammunition ? I love testing game but as a normal player account i can't test properly  tarkov map and texture. Dev did correct some invisible wall i've found on custom but not the out of bound issue . i'm sure there could be more to discover with the proper tool over more map .elite skill should be a requirement to test map  THEN if an out of map bug is found/unreachable spot not intented they could be tested with lower skill. Infinite timer because every spot on every map need to be walked on to test invisible wall . infinite Hp would be great to avoid dying/broken bone from failed attempt of outbound testing .Infinite ammo to test texture around the map / make sure of the presence of an invisible wall . Just by playing casually this wipe i've found an unintended mechanic that give an unfair advantage in any gunfight if you know it and i legit just dont do it because its unfair .Also Right now as i write this post i've just found a bug in custom that split my character in half and i'm hidden inside a wall ( this one need to be tested more officially since i just found it  ) but its quiet funny i can see my legs moving alone away from me haha  . I'm just a player who love the game and want it at his best . But i Really wish i could test more and that all the bug found would be solved and not just overlook .

• Thanks 1
8mob8

not a bad idea but i think they prolly reserve those features for personal testing,  i dunno

ur legs going rouge sounds hilarious tho lol

• Thanks 1