Disconnect, Dead, Again and Again and Again and Again and Again

NorthernFist

I started playing that game 1 year ago and there is no progress on fixing the connection issues. Bringing new content and new promotion to get new players is one thing but that game netcode sucks / is broken and needs some rework. The whole gaming experience suffers from the unstable connection and disconnects every second game or in same cases multiples times in a match. As mentioned in another thread this disconnects might be related to other players being near. I often have disconnects when plaers are around the corner. Probably I am not the only one facing this issue.

Edited by NorthernFist
behi09ma
41 minutes ago, NorthernFist said:

I started playing that game 1 year ago and there is no progress on fixing the connection issues. Bringing new content and new promotion to get new players is one thing but that game netcode sucks / is broken and needs some rework. The whole gaming experience suffers from the unstable connection and disconnects every second game or in same cases multiples times in a match. As mentioned in another thread this disconnects might be related to other players being near. I often have disconnects when plaers are around the corner. Probably I am not the only one facing this issue.

im pretty sure you have checked your connection, but by any chance do you have killer network installed on your pc. get rid of that, its job is better connection for online gaming but it works opposite.

right now i dont have such problems and btw how do you know players are close to you right when you disconnect?

• 2 weeks later...
NorthernFist

My connection works fine and I only face these issues in Tarkov. I do not have killer network installed. I also do not think that this is an issue on my side. I assume that this might be related to players being near, because I am often dead after a disconnect. For instance a few minutes ago I was on woods, got a disconnect while looting in old saw mill and after relogging I was dead.

sulleslim

I have high ping in beginning of the game I'm disconnecting after 30secs and After i reconnected my ping is normal. Everygame same problem i have to wait until dc'ed and reconnect back to fix ping. I cant fix this problem..

Sexarella

Tried everything - looked through every forum, did EVERY fix suggested. Don't want to throw in with either 'side' of it being a BSG or connection issue, though these constant disconnects (mid fight, post fight, DURING extract, etc) make the game not good enough to stick around for sadly. The concept is great and all that, but after sending two 'support' requests due to crashes every day, I still have not heard anything from BSG - nor do I expect to. The system is broken as is their capacity to actually respond, even if they cap every player at 2 a day I doubt they'll ever catch up.

BSG, you do try, I'm sure you do, though your game is not ready for consumption - at least in Australia, with a powerhouse PC (well and truly over the recommended specs) and ultra fast NBN. Maybe in a few years the game will be stable and it won't feel like a giant waste of time. Until then, all the best.

kennyream66

In the last week I have killed at LEAST 20 players who have disconnected in front of me. Scav players and pmc's. Some no loot, some complete 1 million roubles+ in loot. Mainly happens for me on Reserve. I haven't disconnected once. It's kinda lame to be honest. They just walk or run in place and I walk in a one tap. Completed my grenade mission this way. BSG won't do anything about it though. They don't even read the english forums. They have moderators just ban people who talk poo about the game. I'll probably have this post deleted and be banned for saying this lol. The game is busted in a dozen ways and more.

Diluvian

In my case I (and a lot of people of a specific internet provider in germany) have sometimes a few seconds packet loss which ends in a disconnect during a raid. Is it really necessary to completely disconnect the player and the 2minute rejoin process? I lost so much of my gear due to that. Could the player not simply be freezed and as soon as the connection is back again, unfreeze the player? So the players would at least have the chance to be back online and get out of the uncovered street instead of being forced to rejoin the game?

• Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Paposeco

Happened to me today, in reserve. Disconnected while camped in a bush, quickly checked internet and it didn't fail, after reconnecting to the game I was dead. New type of hack or "suicide" glitch? Either way Tarkov is becoming less and less of a fun experience, for me.

• Upvote 1
NikolaiJackov

It's happening to all of us, they need to FIX this issue.... they're restricting people from having high pings, I get it... but goddamn it, this is not cool.

Come on NIKITA.

AzureChimes
30 minutes ago, NikolaiJackov said:

It's happening to all of us, they need to FIX this issue.... they're restricting people from having high pings, I get it... but goddamn it, this is not cool.

Come on NIKITA.

Don't worry people are going to say that its probably your end and that you should try selecting different servers. No one that doesn't get flamed to hell will admit its on their end. Not even BSG themselves.

TarkovCitizen4431498

If everyone would report this via the launcher  and include their region and servers they play on so BSG can try to locate the issue I'm sure it will be fixed eventually. Ranting and not giving any helpful information does not do much.

This does not seem to be an issue on EU servers. I don't know anyone with disconnect issues at least. 

AzureChimes
54 minutes ago, TarkovCitizen4431498 said:

If everyone would report this via the launcher  and include their region and servers they play on so BSG can try to locate the issue I'm sure it will be fixed eventually. Ranting and not giving any helpful information does not do much.

This does not seem to be an issue on EU servers. I don't know anyone with disconnect issues at least. 

But the games its the best its better been though?

• 1 month later...
NorthernFist

I had a break now few weeks now but that poo is still not fixed. Engaging another player on customs, throwing a grenade and noticing, that there is not nade thrown, disconnect, dead. A few days later, I heard steps on interchange, disconnect, dead. The new "high light" regarding this issue also occurred today on interchange. Was heading to railway exfil, heard a scav and wanted to kill him for a quest and without a for me visible disconnect I go the message that I was killed by a scav... That is so fuckiong frustrating.

2021-03-28[14-01] (0).png

Zeroa
On 1/17/2021 at 6:10 AM, NorthernFist said:

My connection works fine and I only face these issues in Tarkov. I do not have killer network installed. I also do not think that this is an issue on my side. I assume that this might be related to players being near, because I am often dead after a disconnect. For instance a few minutes ago I was on woods, got a disconnect while looting in old saw mill and after relogging I was dead.

If you do not mind sharing, how much RAM do you have installed, and/or your other PC specs?  

TheBroManChu

I just got hit with this poo yet again.
A fully geared and (would be) successful Labs raid cut short by ducking server disconnects followed by the infinite loop of "aWaiTiNg sEsSiOn sTaRt". ducking irritating and becoming more and more of an issue as time goes on.