desync, peekers advantage, and server lag is EXTREME

AlmonDro

The servers are not meeting demand, AT ALL. Peekers advantage is so massive in this game its made defensive play a joke. Desync is very noticeable in player movement. There is delay on shots registering up to 2+ seconds.... Escape from Tarkov is the best shooter out right now, but it could be the best game in the world undisputed... that means NOTHING if the servers are having this many issues. its a joke at this point. 

Please upgrade or optimize your servers. They are terrible.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Roger_Douglas

It is 100% bad servers.
And bad netcode.

But what you don't seem to understand almon is what the servers do in this game.
Everything is client side, all the servers are doing is sending and receiving information from players clients.

Which is why the ping limit is pointless. 

It doesn't fix desync or teleportation because that is caused by packet loss. 

I'm guessing you think the servers are hosting and running the game like you are on your computer, they are not, all they do is relay all of the client side calculations between clients.

Another reason why cheating could be so rampant. 

Edited by Roger_Douglas
kanariewietje
18 minutes ago, Roger_Douglas said:

It is 100% bad servers.
And bad netcode.

But what you don't seem to understand almon is what the servers do in this game.
Everything is client side, all the servers are doing is sending and receiving information from players clients.

I'm guessing you think the servers are hosting and running the game like you are on your computer, they are not, all they do is relay all of the client side calculations between clients.

This :)

Gemacko

No money for servers I guess, didn't they remove a lot of servers making people in certain areas frustrated ie Australia and parts of asia only having 1 or 2 servers??
BSG  really is a multi dollar company.

AlmonDro
8 hours ago, Roger_Douglas said:

It is 100% bad servers.
And bad netcode.

Not everything is client side. Only some things, but there definitely seems to be TOO MANY client side factors... its ridiculous

iTheJudge

its true,  this has been a known issue for years, maybe one day they will fix it, but this far in development I see very little hope for us players that exp now  since Nakita say 100 times that the team is small and resources and they tired of listening to peopel complaing and blah blah

I suspect when game is " released" it will be a very much what you see is what you get product unfortuntaely, great game in my opinion still and I will continue to suffe while I support them on their endeavors.

Foxyprox

The server issues have not always been this bad, so they messed something up, scaled something down or the demand is too high for their servers, in which case they need to scale up.

H4zeMnesia
On 1/13/2021 at 4:46 AM, kanariewietje said:

This :)

Thanks for that, you made my day and much much more mate.. 

• Like 1