Email verification code not sending. Cannot play

PorseHorn

I have never had this problem. But today I tried to play through launcher and had to enter email and password. It then said an email with a code will be sent to me. I have never received any emails except if I am using the website then I get it right away. I am unable to play. I have checked spam and "all mail" but nothing is there. Any solutions?

Sissous

Hello,

I've the same problem.

I've connected to my account for download the game. At this moment i've received the mail.

When I've launched the game, It asked me a code, but I don't receive the mail.

I've tried to change the security settings by google authentificator but It ask me the mail and not the Google code.

Kb_24_08

Also have this problem. Paid for a game I cannot play. Easily the worst launcher I've ever used and that's saying something..

Private_Paulaa

I have this Problem since I bought it on the 4.th january.
I could play one day after I bought it -  support send me the code.
Then I opened my PC and just had to replug my soundcard - wanted a Code again.
NO CODE till more than 5 Days. I wrote Email - Support report - and I wrote Xsolla directly - If I wount get this problem solved tomorrow after work - I will start the Problem Issue with Paypal and get my money back.
6 days ago I bought it - and could play 1,5 Hours. Sad and dissappointing.

Greetings

Rustknuckle

In the same boat here. Can log into and use the account on the website, but not getting the email verification code when trying to open the launcher. Was looking forward to playing a bit again, but guess that is not happening. First time having this issue since buying the game in 2017

Grizzolly

I've been trying all the recommendations for over an hour and none of them worked for me, however after deleting files in appdata for BSG launcher and logging in again - I immediately received the verification email.

villehelminen

Hi guys.

Log in with your friends account, download the tarkov launcher, before you can download it, you need to log in(in desktop), it worked with my account and got email confirmation thing in my email instantly. Still cant login on site. Sorry for bad english, i hope it helps