Cannot Click next after raid HELP!!!

IamIquit

So ever since the start if 12.8 I have been getting this bug where I cannot click next after raid. This only occurs on the exp screen and typically only happens if my character has taken damage (even if its only 1 hit point). If anyone has a fix please let me know and hopefully the devs see this, this glitch is really annoying and makes me not even want to play the game sometimes due to frustration.

On 1/10/2021 at 1:03 AM, IamIquit said:

So ever since the start if 12.8 I have been getting this bug where I cannot click next after raid. This only occurs on the exp screen and typically only happens if my character has taken damage (even if its only 1 hit point). If anyone has a fix please let me know and hopefully the devs see this, this glitch is really annoying and makes me not even want to play the game sometimes due to frustration.

So it seems to come and go now i'll have it and then ill go a couple days without it and it returns. Im currently working on figuring out the root. ill keep you  all updated

15 hours ago, Torrek said:

It happnes every time when it have to show up healing screen after raid

Yea this for sure has something to do with it a kind of fix is to bring a grizzly and heal before leaving however you shouldnt have to do this needs fixed SOON