Why are people still spawning on points so close together?

BruxiePC

1 minute ago, RACWAR said:

"intended"...

There's not enough space on the map to spawn everyone far enough apart. If you would have thought about it for 10 seconds then you could have answered your own question.

Especially since you've been on here for over 2 years. Like wtf. One would think that you should know how this game works by now.

You must be too new to know about "Dynamic" Spawns. They were added to Reserve several patches ago because of tons of complaints about the spawns on reserve. 

BSG added hundreds of spawn points to reserve and created a system so that PMC will never spawn right next to each other.  (it still happens from time to time, but much better)

So simply saying "there's not enough space on the map to spawn everyone far enough apart" Is a small minded cop-out. 

P.S. You seem really upset/negative/having a bad day. I hope it gets better. Thanks

32 minutes ago, Donidon said:

If you want to be comforted go to your mother....

" I can't read or understand a simple post asking a question so let's make a total idiot of myself with a completely off topic comment. Then when I realize how stupid I am let's make a mom joke"

Donidon 2021

Edited by BruxiePC

33 minutes ago, BruxiePC said:

You must be too new to know about "Dynamic" Spawns. They were added to Reserve several patches ago because of tons of complaints about the spawns on reserve. 

Tell me more about these dynamic spawns, how does it work?

33 minutes ago, BruxiePC said:

P.S. You seem really upset/negative/having a bad day. I hope it gets better. Thanks

Nah, I'm just a natural born asshole. But I appreciate it.

• Like 1

try customs, you may end up in a firefight within 10 seconds no joke, and it won't take much longer until a 3rd party shows up if they rush the gunshot sounds... I have absolutely no idea, why they would let us spawn so close to each other while they have relatively big maps with enough room anyway... maybe they have increased the maximum number of PMCs per map?

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, RACWAR said:

Tell me more about these dynamic spawns, how does it work?

There is a video out there I was looking for but didn't find it yet. But 12.8 there was a rework. It is vaguely mentioned in the 12.8 patch notes, but i'll try to find the video that explains it and post it. 

- Reworked player spawn points at Reserve base location

Fixed:

-Different bugs leading to a close enemy spawn

Do you not remember countless people raging on the forums about being 1 tapped instantly on reserve PMC Spawn? You seem like you are on here way too much lol I would have expected you to know. 

Edited by BruxiePC

4 minutes ago, tullowitsch said:

try customs, you may end up in a firefight within 10 seconds no joke, and it won't take much longer until a 3rd party shows up if they rush the gunshot sounds... I have absolutely no idea, why they would let us spawn so close to each other while they have relatively big maps with enough room anyway... maybe they have increased the maximum number of PMCs per map?

Yep, I have a spot on Customs garage side that i sprint to and it provides 360 cover with an easy pop-out and kill ability. On customs i just get to the nearest concealed cover spot and wait 5-10 min to either kill a passing player or let the other PMC fight each other first.

Spawns 30 seconds away from eachother are fine. If you play the map sprinting towards the middle for 30 seconds you will get shot at any point in the raid. If it isn't getting ambushed as a spawn, you will be getting ambushed on your way to loot, or on your way to extract. 

• Sad 2

It trully SUCKS. 

I've spawned in Customs all rigged up, 7 seconds after I hear players running towards me, I kill one of them, the second one kills me... 

I didn't even have time to take cover somewhere... that's bullshit. 

They need to fix this urgently, because it's absolutely unfair, and I could tell those guys already had spawned so what happened is that I spawned later than them and they crossed my spawn.

IT SUCKS. 

On 1/11/2021 at 1:16 PM, ACuddlyBadger said:

Spawns 30 seconds away from eachother are fine. If you play the map sprinting towards the middle for 30 seconds you will get shot at any point in the raid. If it isn't getting ambushed as a spawn, you will be getting ambushed on your way to loot, or on your way to extract. 

Yeah, but the problem I think is more related to the lack of AI from the server to undertand that if someone is "entering" an "area" around your spawn, your spawn should rather quickly change, or wait until those players are gone from that area around the spawn. 

Am 11.1.2021 um 11:06 schrieb RACWAR:

First, people complained about late-spawning. Which was in place to make sure everyone has enough time to get out of the spawn.

Now that late spawning is gone, people complain that everyone spawns at the same time.

So which is it? 

Yes, there are two different problems, how dare people be so unthankful to complain about both!

Like are you even real...

9 minutes ago, BLACKRABBIT087 said:

I could tell those guys already had spawned so what happened is that I spawned later than them and they crossed my spawn.

This doesnt happen anymore I thought. If you notice in the matching screen, after the bulk of the loading, it eventually says "waiting for players". These are the people without SSD's probably. I believe this was added for this specific problem.

The devs do not know how to design spawn locations.

Seriously, on small maps like factory I get it. But literally every other map makes no sense on how close you spawn next to each other.

• Like 1

I'm with you. The past 4 raids in a row I've done on Customs I spawned near no less than 4 players, and died in under a minute each time. At least let me spawn somewhere where I can move 10 ft before being killed. Especially because I'm solo, and I just got rolled off of spawn by a kitted squad of 4. I'm level 13. come on. 

I love this game, but the spawns are making me ducking insane because I wait between 10-20 minutes to get into a raid to die in LITERALLY less than 45 seconds. All because I just had to spawn RIGHT BESIDE other players, way more kitted than myself. 

If I had a chance to play the map I wouldn't take issue with this, but I literally don't get the chance to play because of the SPAWN locations......what. dafuq.

• Thanks 1

On 1/11/2021 at 6:22 AM, behi09ma said:

i have died like this already this wipe also but it was all my bad to not know that there is a spawn there (i do not play shoreline except for the quests). learn the spawns and be ready all the time.

exactly. no matter how the game is, there will be people to complain about sth all the time.

have you seen even one person to thank BSG for the late spawn fix so far?! people like to complain and find excuse for their own mistakes, but can not admit that running into someone else's spawn point and choosing the all open field with no cover was their own mistake

There are enough spawns on maps as large as shoreline that half the maps population shouldn't ever be spawned together it's stupid. I wait every spawn because guaranteed I get spawned between people. Just the other day we killed 9 people at Big red on customs, turns out the whole population of PMC's spawned right there. Shoreline Spawn in between a group fighting another group and get hit in the crossfire. It's not being a whiner it's calling stupid stupid. Now I can see on Factory but every interchange/shoreline/customs/woods a bunch of us spawn all clumped together and those maps are huge absolutely no reason for it ever to happen. If wanted to play a BR I would hop on PuBG or Ring or Apex or Fortnite. 

The random disconnects oh that too random disconnects for no reason sometimes 3 4 times a raid. Sick of losing gear to that time and again. Never had this problem with Tarkov until playing this wipe but I see tons of posts about it going back years.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ShidWidley said:

I wait between 10-20 minutes to get into a raid to die in LITERALLY less than 45 seconds

Wow, its never over 3-4 mins for me. How many servers do you have selected?

9 hours ago, absynthe2k5 said:

There are enough spawns on maps as large as shoreline that half the maps population shouldn't ever be spawned together it's stupid. I wait every spawn because guaranteed I get spawned between people. Just the other day we killed 9 people at Big red on customs, turns out the whole population of PMC's spawned right there. Shoreline Spawn in between a group fighting another group and get hit in the crossfire. It's not being a whiner it's calling stupid stupid. Now I can see on Factory but every interchange/shoreline/customs/woods a bunch of us spawn all clumped together and those maps are huge absolutely no reason for it ever to happen. If wanted to play a BR I would hop on PuBG or Ring or Apex or Fortnite. 

The random disconnects oh that too random disconnects for no reason sometimes 3 4 times a raid. Sick of losing gear to that time and again. Never had this problem with Tarkov until playing this wipe but I see tons of posts about it going back years.

im not denying that the spawns need to get better. all i want to say is that, we had spawn issues for god knows how many wipes that we had already but people were not complaining about it that much. but now people moved to another subject to complain, cause the ones before are getting fixed one by one.

right now all you can do, is just play carefully at the beginning of the raid. 

They need to completely randomize the spawns.  There's too many players that know exact spawn locations and either camp choke points or rush newer players.  It's a bad mechanic that definitely should be addressed.

• Upvote 1

Shoreline is not really the best example, it just makes people to justify spawn camping saying You could have avoided that in 30 seconds which maybe is true. However Customs trailer park spawn next to river. There are two spawns that are separated by the two or three bushes and are in hearing distance with each other. People know what I am talking about. When I get that spawn I just camp there and listen for sound. And yes I have spawn camped people but I had no choice the one that is most impatient and moves first gets it. You are forced to spawn camp basically. And that is not ok. In Customs there are other spots that are bad as well, but that one is the worst. Customs feels like it could do with 3 or 4 players less or move some spawns in the new area. 

On 1/16/2021 at 3:43 PM, Jsaccs said:

This doesnt happen anymore I thought. If you notice in the matching screen, after the bulk of the loading, it eventually says "waiting for players". These are the people without SSD's probably. I believe this was added for this specific problem.

Yeah, I've got EFT in an SSD. Yes I was told the same thing, that this didn't happen anymore, but it was actually quite evident. I spawed and only 5 seconds after I hear footsteps running towards me and I got to finish one of them, got killed by the other one... This was next to the river side in Customs, they coming from the Roadblock at the end of the map clearly. 

lol, today I've managed 2 times to get into a firefight within less than 20 seconds, no joke... and no, not factory, on freakin shoreline... like WTFF BSG??? seriously? are you guys for real? suggest to make even bigger maps and spawn players even closer together so in 5 minutes the map is cleared, and now with even less scavs you can then play running simulator to exit through empty huge map gg bsg gg NOT

On 1/22/2021 at 10:22 PM, visupisu said:

Shoreline is not really the best example, it just makes people to justify spawn camping saying You could have avoided that in 30 seconds which maybe is true. However Customs trailer park spawn next to river. There are two spawns that are separated by the two or three bushes and are in hearing distance with each other. People know what I am talking about. When I get that spawn I just camp there and listen for sound. And yes I have spawn camped people but I had no choice the one that is most impatient and moves first gets it. You are forced to spawn camp basically. And that is not ok. In Customs there are other spots that are bad as well, but that one is the worst. Customs feels like it could do with 3 or 4 players less or move some spawns in the new area. 

yeah that's the worst spawn ever if the guy from wall is rushing towards water you get to see his feet behind train within 3! seconds after spawning... when you get that spawn ADS right away it's a joke gg bsg gg

On 1/11/2021 at 2:06 AM, RACWAR said:

First, people complained about late-spawning. Which was in place to make sure everyone has enough time to get out of the spawn.

Now that late spawning is gone, people complain that everyone spawns at the same time.

So which is it? 

How about NO ONE late spawns AND no one spawns writhing 10 feet of any other player not in their group? With ALL of the spawn points on the maps they add there is ZERO (read that twice now) ZERO reason to be killed within your spawn unless it’s by long range sniper fire in which case if they have the talent to hit a sprinting PMC and kill them from that far I don’t think you should have too much room to complain as that’s more of death by some unlucky and talent. Not from the untalented incompetence of a game studio.

On 1/18/2021 at 4:09 PM, ShidWidley said:

I'm with you. The past 4 raids in a row I've done on Customs I spawned near no less than 4 players, and died in under a minute each time. At least let me spawn somewhere where I can move 10 ft before being killed. Especially because I'm solo, and I just got rolled off of spawn by a kitted squad of 4. I'm level 13. come on. 

I love this game, but the spawns are making me ducking insane because I wait between 10-20 minutes to get into a raid to die in LITERALLY less than 45 seconds. All because I just had to spawn RIGHT BESIDE other players, way more kitted than myself. 

If I had a chance to play the map I wouldn't take issue with this, but I literally don't get the chance to play because of the SPAWN locations......what. dafuq.

The first time you died inside of a minute, okay, poo happens.

The 2nd, 3rd and 4th time were on you.

Stop spritzing right off the bat. Look around you a bit. Find some decent cover and just chill for a few minutes until the squads have gotten to dorms.

Its not rocket science.