Jump to content

Why are people still spawning on points so close together?


Recommended Posts

ShidWidley
58 minutes ago, Shortstacker said:

The first time you died inside of a minute, okay, poo happens.

The 2nd, 3rd and 4th time were on you.

Stop spritzing right off the bat. Look around you a bit. Find some decent cover and just chill for a few minutes until the squads have gotten to dorms.

Its not rocket science.

homie i'd be glad to say you're right, but you're not. poo spawns are just that. poo spawns. bad luck. bad rng. poo happens. don't be condescending like I don't know assholes run around and check spawns. You're assuming I spawn in and hit the gas. Dog I spawned in an area hot as duck and laid down in ducking bush and they still roll through me.

its not rocket science. you're right. its just bad luck. thanks for the wonderful input.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • BruxiePC

    8

  • DavisM1988

    6

  • tullowitsch

    5

  • RACWAR

    5

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First, people complained about late-spawning. Which was in place to make sure everyone has enough time to get out of the spawn. Now that late spawning is gone, people complain that everyone spawn

i think the spawns are fine,   they have added more spawns so more chance of getting distance between you and another player. i like it that when i spawn i have to think could people be close or

First raid of the day and get killed by a PMC in less than 30 sec off spawn. We literally spawned at the closest possible spawn points to each other. Are we supposed to be spawning this close? (ps. no

Posted Images

Shortstacker
1 hour ago, ShidWidley said:

homie i'd be glad to say you're right, but you're not. poo spawns are just that. poo spawns. bad luck. bad rng. poo happens. don't be condescending like I don't know assholes run around and check spawns. You're assuming I spawn in and hit the gas. Dog I spawned in an area hot as duck and laid down in ducking bush and they still roll through me.

its not rocket science. you're right. its just bad luck. thanks for the wonderful input.

Sure bud.

Use the worst spawns as an example, the big red spawns in customs. From what I’ve seen on the most updated maps, there are at least 4-5 spawns on that tiny side of the map. 
 

If you spawn dead Center of those groups, you still have time (20-30 seconds) to find some form of cover. 
 

Of course there are going to be people who hunt spawns, that will never change. 
 

The way spawns are currently is very obviously a place holder. Spawns will be nothing even remotely like what we have, in a year or two.

Its not perfect, but it’s not nearly as bad as many people make it out to be.

Link to post
Share on other sites
RACWAR
6 hours ago, Caster89Actual said:

How about NO ONE late spawns AND no one spawns writhing 10 feet of any other player not in their group?

Because the maps aren't big enough to do that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mekismo

Just played shoreline, spawned to the northern side of the map, within 10 seconds I was shot in the leg and stomach, blacked both out. I tried to hide in a bush to stop the bleed, couldn't even see where I was being shot from and then bang, dead. Less than a minute in game, dead. Loadout lost. What a stupid game!

Link to post
Share on other sites
tullowitsch
On 2/2/2021 at 10:14 AM, RACWAR said:

Because the maps aren't big enough to do that.

I doubt that, and if that's the case reduce number of PMC's. If on shoreline you get into firefights within less than 20 seconds something's massively wrong with the spawns there...

Edited by tullowitsch
Link to post
Share on other sites
iVehemence

I can attest to this, I spawned in on Shoreline at Svetliy Dead end, in the middle of all the other spawns and within 20 secs I was taking fire from two different directions, took cover, but ended up dead within another 15 secs as I got grenaded out. I know they say they are working on this, but they need to fix this pronto. I didn't pay for a game to only play 35 secs at a time. Just saying. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
absynthe2k5
On 1/19/2021 at 1:59 AM, Jsaccs said:

Wow, its never over 3-4 mins for me. How many servers do you have selected?

I get into most raids within minutes. Only time you have to wait a long time for me is Reserve as scav. Some nights if it's really busy we might wait 8-10 though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
absynthe2k5
On 1/11/2021 at 5:06 AM, RACWAR said:

First, people complained about late-spawning. Which was in place to make sure everyone has enough time to get out of the spawn.

Now that late spawning is gone, people complain that everyone spawns at the same time.

So which is it? 

Neither, just stop spawning me between two groups. I play solo usually and every time I run shoreline now I drop into a gully or bush and wait because everyone else also seems to know that we all are spawning beside one another now and in many cases they actively check spawns now. If your lucky you spawn right outside resort and make it in before everyone else and have advantage. If not you are running across two fields with 6 people sniping you.

The map only has what 10-14 players? Why is it 6 of them are always spawning right beside each other. Not just shoreline happens on customs often enough that if I spawn trailer park I immediately take cover and sneak to bus parking lot because of the two spawns ahead of me and if I spawn train I immediately get into fire position on bus station and trailer park because 8 out of 10 runs someone spawns right beside me. On reserve if I spawn tanks I have to immediately rush the fence line and watch marked room or vice versa because same thing. Woods is notorious for this also. All the fence spawns, if you spawn 3 deep you just wait and people run right into you. 

I am not saying there is an easy fix for this, not saying it shouldn't happen from time to time either. Random spawns via a pc program tend to follow clusters of result. I feel this is what is happening and maybe a bit more parameters could be put in to help extend spaces between spawns. Also to be fair in most maps everyone is running to the same places for loot so it's not hard to find a known path and wait for people so it's not 100% on BSG either.

Link to post
Share on other sites
RACWAR
32 minutes ago, absynthe2k5 said:

Neither, just stop spawning me between two groups. I play solo usually and every time I run shoreline now I drop into a gully or bush and wait because everyone else also seems to know that we all are spawning beside one another now and in many cases they actively check spawns now. If your lucky you spawn right outside resort and make it in before everyone else and have advantage. If not you are running across two fields with 6 people sniping you.

The map only has what 10-14 players? Why is it 6 of them are always spawning right beside each other. Not just shoreline happens on customs often enough that if I spawn trailer park I immediately take cover and sneak to bus parking lot because of the two spawns ahead of me and if I spawn train I immediately get into fire position on bus station and trailer park because 8 out of 10 runs someone spawns right beside me. On reserve if I spawn tanks I have to immediately rush the fence line and watch marked room or vice versa because same thing. Woods is notorious for this also. All the fence spawns, if you spawn 3 deep you just wait and people run right into you. 

I am not saying there is an easy fix for this, not saying it shouldn't happen from time to time either. Random spawns via a pc program tend to follow clusters of result. I feel this is what is happening and maybe a bit more parameters could be put in to help extend spaces between spawns. Also to be fair in most maps everyone is running to the same places for loot so it's not hard to find a known path and wait for people so it's not 100% on BSG either.

 

On 2/2/2021 at 10:14 AM, RACWAR said:

Because the maps aren't big enough to do that.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...