Done with this game forever.

IronBear89

I have never found the urge to post into any forum in my 31 years of life. I decided to make a post because I am fed up. I am fed up with the amount of hackers in this game. 5 out of 5 games I have played tonight, I have tested how many hackers would run straight to me in three story dorms. All five games, a hacker ran directly to the room I was hiding in (the shower stalls that is hard to get in to) and threw grenades directly where I was. I did not move, not even an inch. Even if they manage to get the hackers under control (unlikely) I am done forever. 

Y'all enjoy getting wrecked by apparently 50% of the player base who are bottom of the barrel miserable, pathetic loser hackers.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5CIENCE

• ImDOPE

• TarkovCitizen4431498

• IronBear89

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most likley its becasue they really like this game and shout their frustration at the forum. And that they dont want to stop playing. But they also feel frustrated that "nothing" is being done with th

I have never found the urge to post into any forum in my 31 years of life. I decided to make a post because I am fed up. I am fed up with the amount of hackers in this game. 5 out of 5 games I have pl

Jesus, the amount of tears in this thread is ducking insane. I thought EFT sub Reddit was bad, but this is just comical. Making posts about quitting a game is the biggest puss move you can make.

chrisragnar

Why would you go sit in dorms. That's a sure way to always face some no-life 18 hours a day playing basement streamer. And that probably seems like a cheater when they go to dorms 10-50 times a day for however long. They probably got clearing and camping dorms gameplay down pretty good.

• Sad 1

+1 even in a corner of customs, hidden for most of the raid (No money, no guns), boom, a grenade in my feet.

I seriously hope they add separate coop servers for this game.

Edited by FontyR
  • Like 2
opiat3
5 hours ago, IronBear89 said:

I have never found the urge to post into any forum in my 31 years of life. I decided to make a post because I am fed up. I am fed up with the amount of hackers in this game. 5 out of 5 games I have played tonight, I have tested how many hackers would run straight to me in three story dorms. All five games, a hacker ran directly to the room I was hiding in (the shower stalls that is hard to get in to) and threw grenades directly where I was. I did not move, not even an inch. Even if they manage to get the hackers under control (unlikely) I am done forever. 

Y'all enjoy getting wrecked by apparently 50% of the player base who are bottom of the barrel miserable, pathetic loser hackers.

First of all, that theory of the, 5 out of 5 are cheaters... is bullshit.

Im not stating that there are no cheaters , but that is just the argument of someone  who needs to excuse is very own flaws with a  claim  of hackers in 5 out of 5 games... because , well if it was like that for you , it would be like that for everyone at least in your region.

Second, i still struggle to understand why do ppl feel the need to announce to the community that they "are done forever"?? Ok , we got it, you are fed up, done forever, so why don´t you just stop playing? Is there some sort of validation you need from other players to actually " be done forever"??.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, opiat3 said:

Second, i still struggle to understand why do ppl feel the need to announce to the community that they "are done forever"?? Ok , we got it, you are fed up, done forever, so why don´t you just stop playing? Is there some sort of validation you need from other players to actually " be done forever"??.

Most likley its becasue they really like this game and shout their frustration at the forum. And that they dont want to stop playing. But they also feel frustrated that "nothing" is being done with the cheaters.

This game is highly addictive but not in a healthy way. Its a huge time consumer. And you have to put a lot of time into this game otherwise other players will make more money, skills etc than you and no one wants to be on the loosing end of a gun.

Since time, patience and skills most often is a key element in this game and when you stumble upon cheaters that kills you with No effort, well that can inflate anyones spirit in continue playing this game.

Whats left is just frustration.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6
MrM3atball

i think you sould just change servers where you playing or stop assuming that every player is hacker who kills you . i have been playing in Auto EU servers since day 2 or 3 . have met only like 3-4 hackers so far in like 280 runs . No idea how you managed to find so many cheaters. Deffenetly try to switch servers

Edited by MrM3atball
added info
  • Sad 2

I have to agree with him.. The amount of Radar and Aimbot this wipe is insanely crazy.. Every day i run into 2-3 cheaters.. So dont try and and come with some random reply to this thread saying that its just a no lifer playing 18 hours a day.. The fact is that he is right.

The game is flawed and the cheating is out of control and BSG wont do a thing about it. The report function is quite useless.

• Like 3
Overkill_Reaper

I find it very hard to believe 5 out of 5 of your raid deaths were due to cheaters. With that being said, cheaters are a problem that needs to be addressed with way more urgency from BSG.

vonBrumi
3 hours ago, rwan said:

The report function is quite useless.

This is because it only reports a vague suspicion and there is little we - or BSG - can do to substantiate the claim. The only way of making the game more transparent is a - delayed - killcam or a replay system. The latter works well in WoT for example. 

Another method would be a module automatically uploading screenshots during play if a user is suspicious (based on K/D, leveling or reports), and outsourcing their review to the playerbase. Most exploits are clearly visible overlays (wallhacks, ESP etc). Once you get that head/eyes, you could search for that users samples and then report with proof.

Then there is the daunting task of cutting demand for RMT, which would mean banning everyone who buys roubles from traders.

• Like 1
Wh1chd0ct0r
7 hours ago, FontyR said:

+1 even in a corner of customs, hidden for most of the raid (No money, no guns), boom, a grenade in my feet.

I seriously hope they add separate coop servers for this game.

i would rather pay the same money again to get the game as a solely coop experience with loot and experience than run another raid and get shot by someone better than me at PVP, if i wanted to run around and "get good" at pvp i would play call of duty or battlefield

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
KaptainHel

Just yesterday, me and a team mate were moving slowly through Interchange garages.

We were walking at mid-pace and then crouched near the ramp that goes directly to the Killa site because we heard enemies running by two or three enemies.

Me and my mate hid next to a crate (different creates) and neither me or him were in the light of sight from where the sound was coming from.

The enemies went around the wall and moved directly towards my team mate. My team mate said one of them pre-fired him to death even before he could see any of them.

Once the firing started, I leaned towards where the sound was coming from just behind another about 4 meters from the location of my mate and fired upon one of the enemies. One of the enemies, the one that killed my team mate was already aiming at me and also started shooting. I still killed one of them but got killed by the - apparent - hacker.

Since it was a suspicious situation, I reported him of course. But it looks like to be useless.

I reported an hacker/cheater another day, attached a video and BSG said something - which I understood as - "there is a report button in-game now, just use it".

I hope they implement the ability to create our own private game servers. That way, we can ban people ourselves. BSG or BattlEYE are not doing it correctly.

I stopped playing R6 because of smurf accounts and cheaters. Many hackers are being more smart these days by trying to seem as much legit as possible (closet cheaters) and that is causing people to step away from these kind of games. In the past, anyone would be able to create their own game servers.

These days seems to be impossible to find a game where you can create your own game server and have total control over who can join.

Edited by KaptainHel
  • Sad 1
TarkovCitizen4431498

You guys must be really unlucky. I have met 0 hackers this wipe with 320+ raids. Perhaps 1 that was a bit sus. Also during 12.8 I have barely seen any cheaters outside of Labs. Try changing servers if you have it set to auto.

• Like 1
ARGxCRAVE

For those of you who think that the majority of this game is full of hackers, etc. Let me tell you something important. I play on a PC that is worse than the treadmill powered PC that BasicallyHomeless built. It's basically literally trash, I probably don't even get 40 frames. I'm still out there fragging people. Made one mil yesterday on Woods alone. It's not hackers, it's bad placement on really heavily trafficked maps. If you're walking slow, or sitting still in Customs(Dorms) or Interchange(literally anywhere), you're going to die a painful and somewhat suspicious looking death. The problem is that you don't know how long you're being stalked for. If the person has good sound equipment and has Razor's on in-game. They're going to hear you from a mile a way, and people who only play single maps over and over again end up getting really good at understanding how to flank and where people are based around sounds that they're hearing and things that they are or aren't seeing.

My advice for those who think they're being killed by hackers? Play Woods. It's a great map now that it's been expanded and there is a lot of loot to be grabbed and money to be made especially early wipe, the map is big enough that it's rare you even come across people let alone "hackers". I'm not out here telling you to "get good" at the game, I'm just telling you to accept that there are people who are always going to be better than you and the best way to have fun in the game is to play a map that you know isn't highly played by people who are just out and about trying to frag.

Here's how I learned about this, watch any streamer who isn't about the loot. But about the combat. Look at what maps they play, avoid those maps. Most streamers or "Chads" are out on Interchange, Shoreline, Customs, Reserve and Labs. Leaving you with Woods and Factory to choose from. Factory will be hit or miss because it's fast and frenetic action, Woods will be a place to make money but it will take time to learn the extractions and how to best utilize them.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
KaptainHel
2 minutes ago, TarkovCitizen4431498 said:

You guys must be really unlucky. I have met 0 hackers this wipe with 320+ raids. Perhaps 1 that was a bit sus. Also during 12.8 I have barely seen any cheaters outside of Labs. Try changing servers if you have it set to auto.

I only play on Spain. Where are you playing?

TarkovCitizen4431498
Just now, KaptainHel said:

I only play on Spain. Where are you playing?

Netherlands, Sweden, England

KaptainHel
1 minute ago, TarkovCitizen4431498 said:

Netherlands, Sweden, England

I just checked. Since the wipe I already completed 132 raids. I had 2 suspicious situations and 2 certain hackers. I guess it's not that bad for someone with 132 raids, but still.

traumacode

You may have died to 5/5 players, but this is a 0/5 troll post.  No one cares if you leave, we all put up with  the hackers and it is no where near the % you are trying to quote.

RaidenAWD

It is OK to leave this game and come back to it one day. Honestly your entire life will improve the moment you give up on EFT in its current state. 

In 2020 I played this game tirelessly thanks to quarantine. It was the perfect game to get lost in when stuck at home all day. Then I had my first wipe experience, and very strange things started happening shortly after. 

I always played this game solo, and very stealthy. After wipe there were people pre-firing me with insane accuracy, nading positions and spotting me out no matter where I hid or how long I remained undetected. I stayed away from Labs, but cheating became common on Interchange, reserve and the other maps. I tried to report, tried to voice concerns on the forums, share evidence of my experience and participate in the subreddit. None of it made a difference and most preferred to believe the easier narrative that there was no way I could encounter so many cheaters. People would prefer to remain blind to your experience and subscribe to the 'mad cuz bad' narrative since it doesn't infringe on their precious belief system. This problem will not end until anti-cheat becomes a top priority and not just a side focus now and then. Although if cheating hasn't been alleviated by now, this problem will most likely persist far into the future.

I stopped playing this game not because it was bad, but because there were too many cheaters and not enough being done about it. A game this serious, this hardcore has no room to allow cheating. I stopped playing because it became an incredible waste of my time to play against dishonest opponents. At the worst point, cheating occurred in over 5/10 games played. One night it was 3 in a row and that's around where I quit. I could hide in completely obscure areas of the map and still find a grenade dropped by my feet out of nowhere.

Despite quitting this game MANY months ago, I come back to check on it because the game itself is AWESOME. It's a great game with a lot of beautifully detailed weaponry and maps. I check in to see if these troubles have been fixed, because I want to play again one day when the odds of cheaters are lower. There will always be cheaters in PC FPS games of course, but the ratio of them in EFT has always been unacceptable.

For solos still playing and experiencing many cheaters, find a team to join. The more people on your team, the less likely you get matched against cheaters. Then if you do encounter cheaters, more people will have evidence than just you. I personally hate the idea of teaming up when the real challenge is facing others on your own, but it seems like the best buffer against this issue until it is dealt with.

Edited by RaidenAWD
  • Like 1
Penguinmu

Have to echo the sentiments of the OP.

After 4 years with this game this has probably been the fastest iv'e quit a wipe, it's only been 2 weeks, im 40 and have most of my hideout upgraded but the OCE servers are just filled with hackers at the moment, if it's not hackers it's bullets not working properly, scavs taking multiple shots to kill while one tapping you or maps devoid of loot that have been stripped as the raid starts.

I really hope they stop doing these sales, but it's BSG's business tactic atm, they know hackers buy more accounts, they get banned, they buy more, I now honestly think the hacker problem won't be fixed until release and it's too much of a time sink for a problem that has been really rampant in the past 2 years that isn't getting fixed. 

• Thanks 1
Eisenwanst

It would be important for other players to hear on which servers the people play. Maybe there are more problems on eastern servers or idk. And how much houers the players have.

I play on us servers with about 500 houers playtime. And i barely encounter cheaters. But thats maybe not the case for someone who plays a lot of labs on southeast servers. 

This discussions are meaningless otherwise, because we always tell each others ouer experience without the backgroundinformations.

Edited by Eisenwanst
TarkovCitizen4431498
24 minutes ago, Eisenwanst said:

It would be important for other players to hear on which servers the people play. Maybe there are more problems on eastern servers or idk. And how much houers the players have.

I play on us servers with about 500 houers playtime. And i barely encounter cheaters. But thats maybe not the case for someone who plays a lot of labs on southeast servers. 

This discussions are meaningless otherwise, because we always tell each others ouer experience without the backgroundinformations.

^This. I've posted it several times already, but I am now on 328 raids this wipe. Not a single hacker, only 1 that I found suspicious. I find it hard to believe honestly that everyone else is encountering hackers every other raid. 

According to my stats I have 2062 hours played now. During the First 1000 (up until 12.7) I have met a lot of cheaters, mostly on Labs, which I now only visit for The Guide,  but also obvious ones like on Woods for example who was shooting me with green tracers from the other side of the map without 0 recoil, not even trying to hide it. But after 12.7 it drastically lowered and since 12.8 I have maybe seen 1-3.

Myself I am playing on Netherlands, London and Sweden. I am curious to hear what server(s) is so infested with hackers that's causing all these posts.

5CIENCE

Just yesterday I encountered my second (and third, maybe fourth) hacker this wipe. It was a group of 2-3 people. Wasn't really able to tell, as they came from the same direction and then split up to encircle me. I was staying in one of the warehouses on customs in the very beginning to listen to movement of other players and gunfire. I rushed there and was in my place after about 20-25 seconds, waited for about 1 minute, then heard two to three people run exactly towards my position. They weren't in the vicinity before, I heard them come from afar. They knew exactly where I was without me making any sounds.

The first hacker was a player scav on reserve about a week ago. He also came from far away, from a place where he could have impossibly seen or heard me, then turned around several corners exactly to where I was just sitting silently. I moved there just before, but he came from a direction without an angle on me and way too far away for him to hear me. I killed him, but then died to three heavy bleedings.

I play on Germany, London, Finland, France, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, Sweden, Romania, Austria, Slovakia, Czech.

And just for the record, I know how to play silently. I don't necessarily camp spots. I usually just hold on for a few minutes max to get an idea of where people are, judging by gunshots scav aggro and sometimes steps, if steps are close. But usually I am the one who is in a spot first to silently kill someone and usually the people I kill make a lot of noise. For example, if I hear just very faint running sounds from far away, I will usually ads immediately, so I don't have to when someone is close. I do this to avoid detection, because someone sprinting outside a building (or anywhere, for that matter) and 50 meters away won't be able to hear me ads. If they move in, I'm generally able to make the kill without having them see it coming.
And yes, I can also do the whole COD-thing, if I have to go on Factory or into dorms on customs, my reflexes are still pretty decent. But that doesn't take away from the fact that my whole life I have never played a shooter-based game with such fishy deaths. And I'm not talking about only recently. And I am usually able to tell a laggy player from a cheater from a good player, unless I am not. But I usually am.

Edit: Oh, and the fact that gunplay feels rather good in this game doesn't make it less fishy for me, it only adds to the fishiness that is already there. Don't forget, the netcode has been really horrible in the past in this game. Don't let the good feeling gunplay obscure that. Sometimes you make kills you shouldn't have been making, sometimes you die when you shouldn't have been dying. And both of these things happen too often in EFT.

Edited by 5CIENCE
gunchap

I'm too suspicious about the hacker situation. 

there have way too many suspicious deaths, that I couldn't explain. the most that I've seen has been on shoreline. from the power station going to the sanitar house. there's one sitting on the hill by the power station. or on the hills between power and sanitars house. 

one was sitting on the hill by the power station and shooting at something. I sneaked to the bush on the opposite hill (trench with grenade box side), never was in his line of sight. and he started shooting, with a broken arm ran down the hill away. and still everytime after I was in his sights he kept on shooting. I was on the road when he got me (on a foggy day when you can't see even half the distance) ok, that could have been a thermal.... but still. way too lucky area scan suddenly.  

once i was harrassed by a hail of tt ammo while I was hiding and running away, to the houses. still, he knew always where I was and was shooting as soon as I was seen. he was way too far away and that moron didn't count on bullet drop, but still, he pursued me and knew exactly where I was. killed me behind a bush with no LOS, in the killscreen I was full of tt ammo hits. now that can't be thermal or luck/skill.

I have been killed where I was hiding in dumb spots or making too much noise before hiding, while afk. but then there are times where I'm well hidden with no way someone should find me, and still. grenades, or hail of bullets kill me.

I don't believe anyone who says that there are no cheaters. 

edit. 

Haha and just now. in factory. a guy was sitting in the container shouting all the time. it seemed that everyone was rushing to him, to kill him. from the sounds he killed everyone, i was spawned with a pistol so i waited out. the guy never shut up. while sneaking and crawling from the opposite side, to get to one of the corpses that was nearest to me. he didn't see me and no way he could hear me, but when I was at the corpse he just peeked and headshot me. name was appropriate: HaHaHaHaHa

Edited by gunchap
vonBrumi

Surely there are false positives, given that the game doesn't tell much about the circumstances once you're dead. That's what a replay would help with.

But there is no point denying. Even those who do add that "except Labs", acknowledging that hacking is real and there is a map where they are always present.

If you take a peek at the dark side and google it, you'll find that there is a whole freaking industry of cheating in Tarkov, vendors selling and reselling "Lite" and "Normal" editions of cheat engines, including radar, ESP, aimbot etc.

It seems that Tarkov is extremely vulnerable and targeted. It is partly because of the netcode, partly because it is so hard and unforgiving that probably many people feel that they need to "level the playing field". Especially if they find out that others do it, bypassing all the tactics and stealth and other skill requirements.

And it is also targeted because there is real money to be made, due to the possibility of transferring money between accounts, either through the flea market or in-game ("escorted raids").

Also, however embarrassing, the whole cheater ecosystem provides a constant cash flow to BSG. These people don't hesitate to buy new accounts when they get banned, eliminating HWID and burning some of their profits. If the reports of tens of thousands of banned cheaters are true, then that's millions in euros. Legit players don't buy it several times.

All an all and again: replay, killcam, forced screenshot upload and voluntary policing could cut it, but it would need development and also cut profits.

I feel it, I have done 15 raids in the past 2 days and 7 of those I would have people just unload their weapons at me on the other side of a wall (No visual) with me being completely silent not moving. 3 of those raids I have had people just teleport directly up to me I would guess this would be a speed cheat and 1 of them I had a guy that was completely invincible. So that's 4 raids I stood a chance and 1 raid I actually made it out. I won't play this BS until they implement an offline mode with progression because they don't care about this stuff they're making that precious twitch money now they don't want to spend a dime to attempt to combat this kind of stuff.