Traders Glitched

ARGxCRAVE

Hello, so for the last two days now my traders have been glitched at level one. Nothing that I do will cause them to go up to level two, if anyone could give me some advice to fix this it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm having the same issue, except I just hit level 20 and Therapist and Mechanic won't level up, despite meeting all requirements. If I buy something from them they appear to rank up, but their stock doesn't actually update. If I back out and re-enter the trade screen they've de-ranked again. It's been like this for around 10 hours now.

https://i.imgur.com/5Qos2cB.png

DavisM1988

hmm very strange i wonder if its a issue like the hide out when a hideout is complete you cant install you restart the game and can then install,   if you reboot game do they level up?

9 hours ago, Svettballe said:

Having the same issue with mechanic and therapist

2021-01-11[15-16] (0).png

2021-01-11[15-16] (1).png

youre not level 30 or 32, thats why they arent leveling

ArgVarg

This needs to be fixed so bad, traders are so important to progression and the game. Hard to see any point in playing until it is fixed.

On 1/12/2021 at 12:50 AM, Hamm said:

youre not level 30 or 32, thats why they arent leveling

Those are the next levels. Look at Mechanic, they have high enough level and rep for him to be a tier 2 trader. But if you look at Mechanics stock he will only sell tier 1 items.

Edited by ArgVarg
Added quoteand response.
ArgVarg

Might have found a fix for this. After completing a random task (I completed Gunsmith part 2) suddenly all my traders got a bunch of new items. If you're having the same problem then try completing a task and see if that works for you.

• 2 weeks later...
Starcos

Just happened to me, too.

I reached lvl 29, reputation and money spent are ok, but he wont open LL4. When I sell or buy something, the LL4 tab lights up, but the goods doesn't show. If I click to the LL4 tab, it's empty. And after clicking refresh, or reloading game, he resets to LL3, although everything is blue.

Edited by Starcos
Starcos
1 hour ago, Starcos said:

Just happened to me, too.

I reached lvl 29, reputation and money spent are ok, but he wont open LL4. When I sell or buy something, the LL4 tab lights up, but the goods doesn't show. If I click to the LL4 tab, it's empty. And after clicking refresh, or reloading game, he resets to LL3, although everything is blue.

After completing a task, nothing changed (it was something I just needed to hand over some cash for). The fix was to run a quick raid, (getting Jaeger his photo album,) the empty tab got populated, and stayed that way.