SCAVS no match for PMC/Bear

Ever time l do a scav run, and try to go up against a pmc or bear.. instant annihilation....Ok.. so not ever scav run has to have  some sort of armor, or jst some decent ammo, that could give you a fighting chance...all a pmc has to do is aim for your head... 99/100 times you won't have a helmet and your gone.. l know BSG has alot on its plate.. but this may give the scav a greater fighting chance of bringing a pmc/bear down.. and looting him..not ever run.. but some runs....

• Cold 1
  • Sad 2
malax_cH

As  a scav you have nothing to loose, they dont need to be buffed, they allready have some Loadouts with to good gear.

true... but it would put more pressure on the pmc/bear player to have true aim.. well you see l don't shoot other scavs when l am playing scav.. don't know it just doesn't feel right... i know they are only pixels and code.. but it still doesn't feel right...

maybe getting into better positions might help.... but when you have a pp and they have a full modded M4...its like pushing

RleaseEldenRing

You are a scavenger, so instead of looking for a fight, scavenge dead bodies and buildings and generally stay away from gunfire. If you are just trying to mess around, rushing is fine, but don't expect to win against a geared PMC head on. If anything, try to third party him or get the drop on him.

wernonwar

Yeah give the scavs lvl 6 armors and meta guns!!!!!! Then its fair.....

Sarcasm off..

You get a free load out , spawn later in the raid to have less danger and could spawn with expensive keys and cards. Why not also wipe every pmc with a laser sword and a plasma cannon. 

Honestly your question can't be serious. And also a helmet wont protect you much if you dont have lvl6 helmet and faceshild.

Learn the game. This post is simply pathetic . Sorry !

OK..OK.. l get the message.. it was wrong suggestion... with the number of people playing (very good  for BSG -not taking anything away from the game).. picking are very scarce... sometimes you get out.. if you do, with only the items you spawned in with.... l am still on the hunt for drill.. so only small number level...l can't play like the streamers.. don't have the rig for it...it is amazing how the FPS allows you to see and react quicker and with greater lethality...

so hope to see you first... :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2021 at 10:03 PM, Beb07 said:

OK..OK.. l get the message.. it was wrong suggestion... with the number of people playing (very good  for BSG -not taking anything away from the game).. picking are very scarce... sometimes you get out.. if you do, with only the items you spawned in with.... l am still on the hunt for drill.. so only small number level...l can't play like the streamers.. don't have the rig for it...it is amazing how the FPS allows you to see and react quicker and with greater lethality...

so hope to see you first... :)

I have never had a game where role play felt right, but it does with Tarkov. When on a scav run, be a scavenger. If you are rushing straight into Interchange thinking you'll fight your way to the graphics cards, its going to prove rather difficult.

Look at the maps, look for caches, boxes, things away from the action. Be an ambush predator (but not an effin exit camper). I love to roam the garages under interchange with the bot scavs as my watchdogs. Rare but sometimes you'll find a PMC corpse that came off worse against a scav and you'll be able to loot his gear. Even if you just exfil with the gear you came in with, its free gear right? Personally I suck, so I use that free gear/money to fund my usually short lived PMC adventures.

DanloJr
On 1/11/2021 at 2:33 PM, Beb07 said:

Ever time l do a scav run, and try to go up against a pmc or bear.. instant annihilation....Ok.. so not ever scav run has to have  some sort of armor, or jst some decent ammo, that could give you a fighting chance...all a pmc has to do is aim for your head... 99/100 times you won't have a helmet and your gone.. l know BSG has alot on its plate.. but this may give the scav a greater fighting chance of bringing a pmc/bear down.. and looting him..not ever run.. but some runs....

Can not agree at all - I've nailed quite a few PMCs as a Scav, (btw Bears are PMCs).  It's the player scavs you have to worry about.

On 1/11/2021 at 9:09 PM, RleaseEldenRing said:

You are a scavenger, so instead of looking for a fight, scavenge dead bodies and buildings and generally stay away from gunfire. If you are just trying to mess around, rushing is fine, but don't expect to win against a geared PMC head on. If anything, try to third party him or get the drop on him.

This is my philosophy - I try to avoid fights unless I have to.  Some I win some I lose.

limierr
On 1/11/2021 at 3:33 PM, Beb07 said:

You have multi thing to take in account :

1) As scav you have no real penality and can choose the way you want to play : you are not force to make quest so you can try to kill or simply loot.

2) As scav, your equipement is random. So to make it simple you need to accept to not have often high gear and or adapt your playstyle to your gear (i mean you won't make a sniper fight with a toz ...).

3) As scav, you won't often mean guy who are fully armored from the head to feet. A good exemple is the number of player you meet with head gear which is low and especially face protection. If there is no headset , shoot the head (compensate the lack of fire power with precision).

4) Some PMC with go full stuff with class 6, don't be cocky and rush them. Either leave or wait an opportunity.

5) You can get way more by looting basic loot than killing a full stuff for less risk.