Blood of War MS2000 marker not placing/showing up (HELP!)

Bitchbo1

So I decided to start doing my Ragman quests today and while doing blood of war, placed the marker on the highway by the front of the mall just fine, the marker by power station just fine, but the marker behind Goshen wont even show up on the tanker. I tried looking over every square inch of the tanker but nothing. I tried putting it in my pockets, nothing. I tried restarting my game and ever clearing cashe files, but still, nothing. I don't know what to do. has anyone else had this problem? I could really use some assistance. Thanks!

MrM3atball

thats wierd , for me it worked well . Also we made same task for my friend last night and everything worked well . 

Na0cho
On 1/11/2021 at 10:48 AM, Bitchbo1 said:

So I decided to start doing my Ragman quests today and while doing blood of war, placed the marker on the highway by the front of the mall just fine, the marker by power station just fine, but the marker behind Goshen wont even show up on the tanker. I tried looking over every square inch of the tanker but nothing. I tried putting it in my pockets, nothing. I tried restarting my game and ever clearing cashe files, but still, nothing. I don't know what to do. has anyone else had this problem? I could really use some assistance. Thanks!

Worked fine for me when I did it so beat with me here:

you positive it’s the right truck? I know I know just making sure. I don’t know if you have done it before or using the wiki or whatever. 

next is maybe that particular marker is bugged, have you tried another one?

are you sure you haven’t already marked that one and not another by accident(maybe you don’t know the map well or it was dark idk)

If none of these then it must just be a bug. I’d go through the “tasks for dummies” checklist first though as I’ve had similar issues in tasks before but they were usually on my end.