Reloading with mags from the ground

drdskidrow

I've never faced this problem before but I did today and I found it very frustrating. I realized after playing this game for 3 wipes that you can't load a gun with a mag you find off the ground without putting it in your inventory first. I had a scav run today where my scav had a scav vest, no backpack and an ak74m with a drum mag. I dropped the mag to see if there was any way to put the BT ammo I found but I realized the mistake I made, there was no feasible way for me to put it back in the gun as you have to go through the inventory system and I had no space for it (no 2x2 slot). So for the remainder of the raid I had to run around to find a backpack with my only weapon being a single shot ak-47m.

Here are two pictures where my PMC guy doesn't understand how to put the mag that's in front of him which is compatible with the gun he's holding.

spacer.png

ZJniJFz.jpg

Edited by drdskidrow

It is the same thing as with consuming feed and using meds without putting then into inventory first.

I believe devs already mentioned that ability to use items without putting them in inventory is planned to be added. Not sure if that included reload, but that would be a good addition.

6 часов назад, Andrudis сказал:

It is the same thing as with consuming feed and using meds without putting then into inventory first.

I believe devs already mentioned that ability to use items without putting them in inventory is planned to be added. Not sure if that included reload, but that would be a good addition.

it would be great because it's such a minor quality of life thing that you'd normally take for granted in other realistic games with loot on the ground