gurqups

Is on Customs extract "RUAF roadblock" for PMC still bugged? todey i played and tryed to extract there.
The timer came to 0 and nothing happened, then I went out of the extract zone and re-enter and again to 0 and nothing happens...
I run to "Trailer Park" extract and works fine.

Have a good day all of you.

• Upvote 1
GhostZ69
19 minutes ago, gurqups said:

Is on Customs extract "RUAF roadblock" for PMC still bugged? todey i played and tryed to extract there.
The timer came to 0 and nothing happened, then I went out of the extract zone and re-enter and again to 0 and nothing happens...
I run to "Trailer Park" extract and works fine.

Have a good day all of you.

Yes, it is still busted.  Make a report in the launcher.  

• Upvote 1

YES! WTF i lost all my items just 5min ago because of that poo 1min to leave and timer just go to 0 reenter again 0 and nothing happened. Raid missing in action great fu... great

PatuFin

Yes its work in sometimes and sometimes its just extract timer go zero and nothing hapen.  Dont trust that extract try use it and if not work move to another ( and left time from that)

Bjhore1

along with this (though ive been lucky the last few times) I'm pretty sure the boat extract on shoreline still has issues

Revassin

Yea this is so stupid I started playing during the previous previous wipe for a short time before I started playing this game regulary (so at start of 2020 I think) and It wasn't working then how can this not have been fix after a year already.

gurqups

If I remember correctly that bug is still in the game from beginning so yeah.. We have to get attention somehow from studio so they fix it.

I stopped playing for 2 wipes I think and I came back now and I thought it's fixed now, but its still not...

KaptainHel

That is strange. Only happened to me once. And I extracted recently on RUAF roadblock (yesterday). 

Edited by KaptainHel