so being a new player, I don't want to waste my inventory on learning the game... and the game experience really just confirms my fears. I started a match on factory just minutes ago as a scav. I spawn in and immediately get shot. my survival time was only 4 seconds... 4 seconds... my game hadn't fully finished loading in, frames were still stabilizing, and the reverse-fade from a black loading screen was still animating. i literally couldn't do anything. now i have to wait 20 minutes to play as a scav again because there's no way in hell i'm wasting my inventory on bullshit raids like that.

was this just an idiot scav ally who got spooked that we spawned together? or could this be a cheater? because at the moment i'm way more impressed with the offline play. the game is awesome, but if there's gonna be cheaters like this, i think i'll just get a refund.

Edited by KRL93
tullowitsch

dude, you're not wasting inventory on learning the game, you have to use/invest inventory in order to learn the game... no need to wait 20 min for Scav  juat equip some pistol or shotgun at least and go PMC, try to get some scav-kills and their stuff...

and with cheaters, it's like in any other online-multiplayer-game, they will always be around

BeatOrTrickss
36 minutes ago, KRL93 said:

I think i'll just get a refund.

I'm so sorry man.. i wish you would have not bought the game in the first place, you probably wont get a refund because the company handling the game is garabge..

The game itslef is really REALLY hard, and on the top of that it's been destroyed by hackers and glitch, exploit, bugs for years and the devs dont do ANYTHING about it, saying " it's just in BETA" to cover themselves. 

I wish people stop buying the game, but BSG spend more money on marketing with sales, wtwitch drops, paying big streamers to play the game, trying to scam new players to play their trash games, than they put money in development or to fix the issues we had for years, and yes it's been years and years and many issues have not been fixed yet, scavs aimbot, hackers, desync, glitch etcetc.. im really sorry you wasted your money on this game man :s 

Edited by BeatOrTrickss
  • Like 1
Shawtbus

I got the game last week and have played it for a decent bit.  I'm gonna try to get a refund.  Literally every other match is wall and aim hackers. Not worth investing time in

I am a CSGO veteren, and even I am shocked at the amount of blatant hacks in this game. That should tell you something

Edited by Shawtbus
behi09ma
7 minutes ago, KRL93 said:

so being a new player, I don't want to waste my inventory on learning the game... and the game experience really just confirms my fears. I started a match on factory just minutes ago as a scav. I spawn in and immediately get shot. my survival time was only 4 seconds... 4 seconds... my game hadn't fully finished loading in, frames were still stabilizing, and the reverse-fade from a black loading screen was still animating. i literally couldn't do anything. now i have to wait 20 minutes to play as a scav again because there's no way in hell i'm wasting my inventory on bullshit raids like that.

was this just an idiot scav ally who got spooked that we spawned together? or could this be a cheater? because at the moment i'm way more impressed with the offline play. the game is awesome, but if there's gonna be cheaters like this, i think i'll just get a refund.

its kinda normal in factory to spawn near a player due to small map design. even as pmc you may die in the first 5 sec by a nade or rushing people to you cause everyone know the spawns. meanwhile cheaters do not waste ammo and time on factory to kill a scav player.

10 minutes ago, Shawtbus said:

I got the game last week and have played it for a decent bit.  I'm gonna try to get a refund.  Literally every other match is wall and aim hackers. Not worth investing time in

I am a CSGO veteren, and even I am shocked at the amount of blatant hacks in this game. That should tell you something

don't know which server you are playing but atleast in EU after 3 wipes i have not seen more than 20 cases that i suspected they were cheaters. don't want to judge you but with this mentality that you have got already, every one will be cheater for you. this game is not csgo, you will die from nowhere if you dont move from cover to cover, even for veterans dying from nowhere is common.

yesterday i got someone who was busy fighting other guy. i landed a 200meter shot with silenced DMR from inside the admin building. from his prespective im pretty sure he will call wall hack cheating cause the guys who were fighting with them were inside the westwing resort.

like i said i dont see that much cheater in my raids. maybe cause i record my death and watch afterwards. oh yeah im not denying that there is no cheaters in the game but dont act like you have not seen cheats in every multiplayer game out there.

Shawtbus
14 minutes ago, behi09ma said:

its kinda normal in factory to spawn near a player due to small map design. even as pmc you may die in the first 5 sec by a nade or rushing people to you cause everyone know the spawns. meanwhile cheaters do not waste ammo and time on factory to kill a scav player.

don't know which server you are playing but atleast in EU after 3 wipes i have not seen more than 20 cases that i suspected they were cheaters. don't want to judge you but with this mentality that you have got already, every one will be cheater for you. this game is not csgo, you will die from nowhere if you dont move from cover to cover, even for veterans dying from nowhere is common.

yesterday i got someone who was busy fighting other guy. i landed a 200meter shot with silenced DMR from inside the admin building. from his prespective im pretty sure he will call wall hack cheating cause the guys who were fighting with them were inside the westwing resort.

like i said i dont see that much cheater in my raids. maybe cause i record my death and watch afterwards. oh yeah im not denying that there is no cheaters in the game but dont act like you have not seen cheats in every multiplayer game out there.

When I am laying in a bush not touching my mouse for several minutes, and a dozen grenades fly over a wall and land in my lap, that's a cheater.  When players try to shoot me through a solid wall when they couldn't possibly have heard or seen you, that's a cheater .  When someone runs into a building, beelines to your room, and starts spraying before even entering the room and instantly headshotting you, that's a cheater.  I run into these type of deaths literally ever other match

blah blah noise.  blah blah map knowledge.  blah blah hardcore.  I know how games work.  I've played enough hardcore shooters to know when someone is better than me, and when they are blatantly hacking. 

This is not even taking into account the probably even larger group of cheaters you will never catch.  The low FOV aimbots, the radar hacks etc.  It's too much

Edited by Shawtbus
behi09ma
3 minutes ago, Shawtbus said:

When I am laying in a bush not touching my mouse for several minutes, and a dozen grenades fly over a wall and land in my lap, that's a cheater.  When players try to shoot me through a solid wall when they couldn't possibly have heard or seen you, that's a cheater .  When someone runs into a building, beelines to your room, and starts spraying before even entering the room and instantly headshotting you, that's a cheater.  I run into these type of deaths literally ever other match

blah blah noise.  blah blah map knowledge.  blah blah hardcore.  I know how games work.  I've played enough hardcore shooters to know when someone is better than me, and when they are blatantly hacking.

strange you have seen all these cheats in one week. again dont want to judge you but i feel you have read all these on this forums. whatever wish luck for you

Shawtbus
4 minutes ago, behi09ma said:

strange you have seen all these cheats in one week. again dont want to judge you but i feel you have read all these on this forums. whatever wish luck for you

thanks.  I really wanted to love this game.  Really a shame.  Maybe I will rebuy it in a year or two when they figure it out.  But for now I would never recommend anyone buy it

Edited by Shawtbus
TheSpud

There is this guy that did a vid on labs where he hid in a room that had no loot or significance at all. And I would say that 1 out of 10 games he did showed a cheater. Someone who would just open the door and chuck a nade, or prefire. Probably some maps have it more than others. 

This game needs some way to figure out who shot you and where from when you die.
So you can send in more accurate reports, and they can ban accuratly. 

• Like 1

i'll admit i was salty when i made this post, i don't think i'll seek a refund, but after seeing some streams and youtube vids, this cheater problem needs attention lol.

On 1/13/2021 at 3:24 AM, TheSpud said:

There is this guy that did a vid on labs where he hid in a room that had no loot or significance at all. And I would say that 1 out of 10 games he did showed a cheater. Someone who would just open the door and chuck a nade, or prefire. Probably some maps have it more than others. 

This game needs some way to figure out who shot you and where from when you die.
So you can send in more accurate reports, and they can ban accuratly. 

this is actually one of the youtube vids i saw lol.

Poddighe
On 1/13/2021 at 8:33 AM, KRL93 said:

there's no way in hell i'm wasting my inventory on bullshit raids like that.

Tarkov takes and sometimes gives, do not worry too much. One day You will be the one shooting a guy who is just spawned.

The only thing we are ALL wasting on Tarkov is our time. Sometimes is a good bargain, often not. I hope BSG balance this before this place become a real wasteland.

onlyxify
On 1/13/2021 at 7:33 AM, KRL93 said:

Probably not a cheater, factory can be very cruel for new players and the spawns are right next to each other.
I would recommend playing reserve as it is the best for scav runs imo. It has some really great loot and the map is easy to learn.
Before you play a certain map i would recommend watching strats for them. It really helped me out when i first started playing tarkov.

Edit: Also the cheater problem can be so annoying. I haven't ran into alot but all i know is interchange is full of them atm. Desync is a bigger killer for me.

Edited by onlyxify
  • Upvote 1

Yep Interchange is unplayable by radar hacks and guys on speed stims with pistol just to grab the items and run before geared guy enter the mall...