Sympatel

Ping Issues

Sympatel

So i'm an American player, but i bought the game while i was living in Germany. I never had ping issues before, while in the EU. I've recently moved  back to America and now I'm getting 500 plus ping in raid even in the US servers. I'll go into a server that is listed between 30 to 60 ping, but in raid it skyrockets and I get booted and lose everything. Does anybody know what the issue is and maybe a solution. Could it be an internet issue? My wifi here isn't as good as it was in Germany. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

ShiroTenshi

Hello

Without looking at your server selection options i can't know for sure, but if you have it set to auto for the US region you shouldn't be getting spikes that big. The only thing i can think of indeed is related to it being run through wifi, which is inherently not as stable as a cabled connection regardless of how fast it is.

Shibre93100
On 1/13/2021 at 1:19 PM, Sympatel said:

So i'm an American player, but i bought the game while i was living in Germany. I never had ping issues before, while in the EU. I've recently moved  back to America and now I'm getting 500 plus ping in raid even in the US servers. I'll go into a server that is listed between 30 to 60 ping, but in raid it skyrockets and I get booted and lose everything. Does anybody know what the issue is and maybe a solution. Could it be an internet issue? My wifi here isn't as good as it was in Germany. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

I'm having the exact same problem right now.

My ping is a constant 12ms, running a ping command 24/7

Only selected low ping servers

I get kicked because the server is having a stroke at peak hour as usual and the ping just raised at 200+

It's on their end, always been, always will be