To many bots messing up traders.

Kronozz

The fact that there is so many bots on the flea market and the stock on the traders is messing up the game. Read someone mention that traders should not have a limited supply of something, for instance if you havent bought the "limited amount" of a certain item that you can buy, you should be able to buy it. Even if everyone else has bought their "limit" of it.

Some of the items from the traders is out of stock within a minute of their "restock" and you have to wait another 2h+ to be able to get it, even after those 2h+, you might just get the error again because the stock is empty within the first minute because of all the bots spamming...

Remove the limited ammount of items the traders got and keep the restock timer for the player's personal limited restock. If this makes things a bit unballanced just decrease the players limited stock with every restock.

• Upvote 1
Shibre93100

this has been discussed many times and everyone agrees this is a dumb mechanic but I guess someone's ego won't let him change that because he would have to realize he was wrong but can't accept it

gNecrOz
2 minutes ago, Shibre93100 said:

this has been discussed many times and everyone agrees this is a dumb mechanic but I guess someone's ego won't let him change that because he would have to realize he was wrong but can't accept it

By "Someone" you clearly on referencing Nakita, if you plan to be condescending towards someone and their decisions, at least mention them at name. Secondly, this is his game, not ours, not yours, not mine, his. Plain and simple, if you, or OP, or I do not like changes, we can just leave. We have SCUM, Day Z, Deadside, the new Robot Game, The Hunt, etc. There are several other HC Survival Looter Shooters for everyone and anyone to play that does not like something that has been changed.

On 1/13/2021 at 9:27 AM, Kronozz said:

The fact that there is so many bots on the flea market and the stock on the traders is messing up the game. Read someone mention that traders should not have a limited supply of something, for instance if you havent bought the "limited amount" of a certain item that you can buy, you should be able to buy it. Even if everyone else has bought their "limit" of it.

Some of the items from the traders is out of stock within a minute of their "restock" and you have to wait another 2h+ to be able to get it, even after those 2h+, you might just get the error again because the stock is empty within the first minute because of all the bots spamming...

Remove the limited ammount of items the traders got and keep the restock timer for the player's personal limited restock. If this makes things a bit unballanced just decrease the players limited stock with every restock.

What items are you attempting to buy with limited stock that you just cannot seem to buy and or barter for?

Even though this topic has been discussed at length, here are my short and sweet thoughts on this: a purchasing limit for players vs a limit of stock is an interesting suggestion. If a player continues to purchase to max stock of something, I feel like limiting their stock is a poor choice, but dynamically having the trader hike price "Supply vs Demand" kind of thing for that. 

Another suggestion would be to keep the limited stock and keep a supply line. However, if a player has a bot buying out all supply of something to force you to the market, when they sell back the items, which I am sure they do right away. It should resupply the stock. So if someone buys out all of one ammo type in hope of forcing you to the market, when they sell back that ammo, it would refill the stock. This would go for any.

Those feeble and simple suggestions with a dynamic price change for the players would help to balance it out. It would not be perfect, as nothing is and no one will ever be happy, but yes adjustments and fine tuning would be needed as with anything in a Beta or Alpha or in Early Access testing.