Sign in to follow this  
Wammbo

Silent Changes with no info are dumb

Wammbo

Generator Level 1 now needs 1 Car battery, Vaselin was reduced from 10 to 6 uses. The list could go on. Why do we not get any info on that?

Xarc

@Wammbo If you seek for a blunt answer: NO.

This game/project is still in development and I will quote from memory .... "the game is prone to changes until the final release".

LenzOA

updates on stuff like this would be nice to find in a written form

SommerTheViking

It would be nice yes, but whether you find out in written form on the forums or seeing these *small* changes ingame is the same to me.
However if the changes was bigger i would have to agree that i would like a heads up aswell :P

LoginTaken

Well.....

You know....

Cause...

The game is for people that only play the game and do almost literally nothing else.

MarcBorgia

Its funny people think they should be informed of changes when the game doesnt even have remotely clear instructions for the majority of the quests or even legitimate maps to use from the developer. If it wasnt for the wiki it would be impossible to get anything done. 

• Like 1

Keptas

Because developers don't give a duck. They do whatever they want and don't bother to inform their player base. Typical BSG.

behi09ma

are you guys new here? BSG do not inform the players most of the time and it is their method for years. even when they publish patch notes for big updates, they keep most of the content to be discovered by the playerbase. 

sometimes i feel like people like to cry about everything even it will good for the game or even for the players. i blame twitch drops for the new community that tarkov have got recently.