Consequences of Labs nerf - cheaters

ClericMan

Once again BSG had a great IDEA. They nerfed lab loot massively and what happened. Big boys stopped going into Labs because there is almost no loot advantage over other maps so ..less loot, less geared up players.. less CHEATERS in labs. They went into other maps especially Shoreline and Interchange. Yesterday I was killed 2 times on interchange trying to do quests (and I hate that map so I am going there only when I have to). Today I decided just to sit down in some dark corner and wait half a hour to have clear map so I can do my quests in piece. Both times.. 6 minutes until end of raid some pros started to hunt me throught mall. No matter the place I went... they always came.

I am literally getting tired of this nonsense. For few months everything was fine and I was running into cheaters once in a week or even later (fantastic statistics consindering) and now.. every single day at least once or twice. I dont know if there are some new juicy cheats or just that great idea BSG had to nerf labs.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ClericMan

• K1921

• Na0cho

• WhatAKlutz

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheaters or rats that you dont see? I played 250 raids and i dont see any cheater...

Once again BSG had a great IDEA. They nerfed lab loot massively and what happened. Big boys stopped going into Labs because there is almost no loot advantage over other maps so ..less loot, less geare

Making statement based on your sole experience that there are no cheaters  oh boy... let me make an example: its like.. there are no rapists because nobody ever raped me. 

Posted Images

JackSpooks

It's honestly ridiculous how many cheaters there are, not even just aimhackers on labs and the like, but radar/esp on all maps seems to be the most prevalent hack in the game. I've had people run directly to my and my friends location, a spot where nothing of value or importance was, and which was totally out of the way of all spawns. They didn't run along side us and happen to spot us, no they ran in a straight line from their spawn to us. It's getting very frustrating to deal with, especially when the armor that usually gives you a second chance against them is useless this wipe because BSG gave out 600 rounds of 7.62x39 BP.

• Like 3
ClericMan
13 hours ago, RAIDx said:

Cheaters or rats that you dont see? I played 250 raids and i dont see any cheater...

Making statement based on your sole experience that there are no cheaters :D oh boy... let me make an example: its like.. there are no rapists because nobody ever raped me. 

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 2
Mekismo

Without a kill cam there is no real way to know if someone is cheating, specially with kill shots from out of nowhere.

• Sad 1

Do something about cheaters?

Why?

Do you know how much money BSG makes on cheaters who get banned and buy multiple accounts?

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
TarkovCitizen4431498
14 hours ago, RAIDx said:

Every death with head/eyes is because of a cheater, did you not know? Kidding aside, be careful when saying that. It is not appreciated by others on the forum. Say it too much and you will get poo for it 😅

335 raids this wipe, only one death that I found suspicious. Today already on a win-streak of 10, but according to everyone else here you should at least see 1 cheater every other raid. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
ClericMan
9 minutes ago, TarkovCitizen4431498 said:

Every death with head/eyes is because of a cheater, did you not know? Kidding aside, be careful when saying that. It is not appreciated by others on the forum. Say it too much and you will get poo for it 😅

335 raids this wipe, only one death that I found suspicious. Today already on a win-streak of 10, but according to everyone else here you should at least see 1 cheater every other raid. 

Just another "denier" :D boy... if BSG wasnt talking about their constant fight against cheaters.. then your post would mean something. If u are american or if u are playing on american servers, then u CANT HAVE A SINGLE IDEA of what is EUROPE dealing with. Next time try to consider other possibilities. I looked at your history and you are not doing anything else than denying cheaters in this game mostly with "facepalm" response so there goes your "objective" point of view.. pls tell us on which servers are you playing

Edited by ClericMan
  • Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 2
Overkill_Reaper
54 minutes ago, ClericMan said:

Making statement based on your sole experience that there are no cheaters :D oh boy... let me make an example: its like.. there are no rapists because nobody ever raped me. 

Of all the possible metaphors you use a rape one lol. You’re definitely right, a lot of people narcissistically think just because it doesn’t happen to them it’s not a real issue.
Cheating is definitely a issue that needs addressed with even more urgency. I really think BSG needs to consider handing out some lawsuits to some of these cheat makers to scare them. 

TarkovCitizen4431498
4 minutes ago, ClericMan said:

Just another "denier" :D boy... if BSG wasnt talking about their constant fight against cheaters.. then your post would mean something. If u are american or if u are playing on american servers, then u CANT HAVE A SINGLE IDEA of what is EUROPE dealing with. Next time try to consider other possibilities. I looked at your history and you are not doing anything else than denying cheaters in this game mostly with "facepalm" response so there goes your "objective" point of view.. pls tell us on which servers are you playing

Already did that a couple of times mate. Netherlands, Sweden, London. When I'm working from home I play between 10:00-24:00 GMT +1 and during weekends from 12:00-03:00'ish usually. Not a single problem with cheaters, no matter what map I play. (except for Labs cause I have only seen speed-hacking cheaters there with 0 recoil) I only go there for The Guide.

dvyang2

I find obvious cheaters in maybe 2 or 3 raids a day maybe? Such as a guy sniping me with pinpoint accuracy when I'm behind a metal wall with him having no vision of me, single guy head shot killing 3-men squad in succession milliseconds apart with a glock, etc. There are definitely cheaters in all the maps right now but it's hard to tell how much of a disaster it is with there being no way to verify how you really died when it isn't just blatant. Because some cheaters actually pretend to play legit with their radar/esp whatever on.

ImDOPE
Am 13.1.2021 um 16:34 schrieb ClericMan:

They went into other maps

Exactly. But BSG is doing nothing since 2 years. So there are 2 ways because BSG is doing nothing. Play with hackers every raid or leave the game. I chose to leave the game. I was playing 2 years with this situation and nothing changed. Now days its even worse because the reason you said already, they switch to other maps like Interchange - Shoreline.

And the next thing is, some hackers just farm without killing stuff or using wallhacks to avoid stuff. Or your death seemed legit but it wasnt. So the amount of hackers is at least double the amount you thing.

The main priority should be to solve this issue, but instead they milk the community and bring new guns.

Edited by ImDOPE
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Donidon
vor 7 Stunden schrieb TarkovCitizen4431498:

335 raids this wipe, only one death that I found suspicious.

Only one? Half of the PMC kills I made were kind of "suspicious" to me. I've been doing the ridiculous oneshots since 12.9. I have also killed some PMC where I shot at some distant shadow once, so I didn't know who was really there, nor that I made a kill. In the end screen there is then a PMC kill, headshot of course, and many question marks, in the middle of the kills I know about.

Edited by Donidon
ImDOPE
vor 20 Minuten schrieb Donidon:

335 raids this wipe, only one death that I found suspicious.

This guy is so bad at the game he dont even realize when something suspect happens. He is prob a rat player.

• Sad 1
TarkovCitizen4431498
29 minutes ago, ImDOPE said:

This guy is so bad at the game he dont even realize when something suspect happens. He is prob a rat player.

Lol, got back up again to 59% surv rate today so don't think I'm bad at the game, but OK ish. Probably 65+ again soon now that I am pretty much done with the quests. My playstyle is going in with a blackjack/raid backpack, scooping everything and killing everything on the way to extract. If I hear shots I rush to that. This video below from last wipe pretty much sums up how firefights (usually) go 😉
https://streamable.com/hx2nd3

59 minutes ago, Donidon said:

Only one? Half of the PMC kills I made were kind of "suspicious" to me. I've been doing the ridiculous oneshots since 12.9. I have also killed some PMC where I shot at some distant shadow once, so I didn't know who was really there, nor that I made a kill. In the end screen there is then a PMC kill, headshot of course, and many question marks, in the middle of the kills I know about.

I meant where I was killed. I probably get reported all the time by people calling me cheater.

TheFondler

well, i also keep saying that a big problem is that you only have one encounter with the person killing you, and with the game being what it is, sometimes you just get Tarkov'd instead of cheated to death.

I do agree there is a cheating problem, but every competitive game has that, people have to much money to spend an cheatmakers are making to much money. I do find Interchange hard to survive, people camping in random spots, today even had a guy camping me in a random no sence spot while he was sitting in between broken glass....i was not running, so i certainly should have heard him first, seeing was not possible from the side he came from so yeah.....

People complaining about BSG not doing anything cause they make to much money blablabla.....BattleEye is not cheap to run, its a paid service and have to pay a lot. Nikitia is not dumb, if the game dies thats his money gone as well. EFT just got popular and is a very competetive game and judging by the amount of cheaters people complain about, theres plenty of players willing to spend money for an upper edge.  BSG is trying though, and people just complaining that they allow all these cheaters because they make money....i  just don't think thats right. On one side you have people complaining hard they got randomly banned and on the other hand you have people complaining BSG is not doing anything against cheaters. How does that work? 

Does this game have a cheating problem? Yes.

Is BSG doing nothing to stop them? They are doing their best

Is EFT the only game camping with rampant cheaters? Hell no, stop acting like it is. Every popular game is.

• Upvote 2
ImDOPE
vor 20 Stunden schrieb TheFondler:

but every competitive game has that

So because everyone is bulling a guy in school, you need to bully him too?

People complaining about BSG not doing anything cause they make to much money blablabla

There is not a single improvement in cheaters since i started playing the game 2018. BE got implemented and it has not changed in a single %.

Is EFT the only game camping with rampant cheaters?

Why are you comparing. The comapring makes no sense. Stop this silly comparing stuff and be realistic ones.

Poddighe
On 1/14/2021 at 11:54 PM, TarkovCitizen4431498 said:

This video below from last wipe pretty much sums up how firefights (usually) go 😉

If I played like this, the moment I stepped out of the building I would have been sniped by 23 different players and 56 scavs.

ClericMan
On 1/14/2021 at 11:54 PM, TarkovCitizen4431498 said:

Lol, got back up again to 59% surv rate today so don't think I'm bad at the game, but OK ish. Probably 65+ again soon now that I am pretty much done with the quests. My playstyle is going in with a blackjack/raid backpack, scooping everything and killing everything on the way to extract. If I hear shots I rush to that. This video below from last wipe pretty much sums up how firefights (usually) go 😉

I meant where I was killed. I probably get reported all the time by people calling me cheater.

"Since the beginning of 2021 we've already banned about 30000 cheaters" ...so 30k of cheaters just in 16 days.. so YEAH :D there NO CHEATERS.. u were COMPLETELY RIGHT.. next time, dont be so NAIVE and try to open eyes

Edited by ClericMan
ClericMan

30 000 banned cheaters since new year and still I met one just now one on Interchange. I was AFK in garage because I had to go away for a while... when I came back there was around 19 minutes left to end of the raid so I continued with my quests (marking of VANs). Whole time I was in garage I heard someone running just above me.. the whole time.. I was in total random place when he came into the garage (while I was standing still like for a minute) and he even didnt look me and he just prefired to my location.. COMPLETELY RANDOM.. what a nice RADAR over there..

He was looking for me at the top and ground level and he couldnt find me (because RADAR does not consider specific ground levels) when he finally came to garage. So there is no chance.. not a MILION YEARS that he was legit

Edited by ClericMan
Na0cho

Sigh. Op is bad at the map and doesn’t know it playing against people who know it like the back of their hand. 

if he did know the map he would know the last ten min of interchange is a scav infested rat den full of death. 

so he hides in “a dark corner” that he doesn’t know if he’s in a hot spot, a crossing path, or just obvious to people who know the map. 

then when he’s got very little time left, he runs through the map trying to hit his task objective and dies because he has no idea where people are/where they can be/ what the usual spots are/ and he dies. 

then op says “cheaters everywhere thanks bsg”

then several others who cannot accept blame for their deaths chime in “yeah op! Cheaters everywhere amirite?”

its honestly getting ridiculous. 

LEARN THE MAP.  Do offline if you need to at first but learn the damn map. 

every map you go to for the first time is daunting. Until you learn it by dying 100 times. 

if op did his homework and actually played the map a few times to learn the spots, he would not have these issues.  

Most of the time if you listen you can tell where the fights are and can avoid them easily. 

ClericMan
9 minutes ago, Na0cho said:

Sigh. Op is bad at the map and doesn’t know it playing against people who know it like the back of their hand. 

if he did know the map he would know the last ten min of interchange is a scav infested rat den full of death. 

so he hides in “a dark corner” that he doesn’t know if he’s in a hot spot, a crossing path, or just obvious to people who know the map. 

then when he’s got very little time left, he runs through the map trying to hit his task objective and dies because he has no idea where people are/where they can be/ what the usual spots are/ and he dies. 

then op says “cheaters everywhere thanks bsg”

then several others who cannot accept blame for their deaths chime in “yeah op! Cheaters everywhere amirite?”

its honestly getting ridiculous. 

LEARN THE MAP.  Do offline if you need to at first but learn the damn map. 

every map you go to for the first time is daunting. Until you learn it by dying 100 times. 

if op did his homework and actually played the map a few times to learn the spots, he would not have these issues.  

Most of the time if you listen you can tell where the fights are and can avoid them easily. 

I have over 2000 hours in the game.. bro.. this type of comments is RIDICULOUS.. just now BSG said that they banned over 30 000 accounts since new year.. BRO what more do you need to open your eyes? 

I am starting to think that only cheaters would say something like you.. even if the evidence directly from BSG is infront of their eyes... oh god

Edited by ClericMan
Na0cho
36 minutes ago, ClericMan said:

I have over 2000 hours in the game.. bro.. this type of comments is RIDICULOUS.. just now BSG said that they banned over 30 000 accounts since new year.. BRO what more do you need to open your eyes? 

I am starting to think that only cheaters would say something like you.. even if the evidence directly from BSG is infront of their eyes... oh god

Total hours i have way more than 2k.  Cheaters exist, but they aren’t chasing noobs down theypush high loot spawns and are out of the match In under 10 minutes. 

This wipe alone I’m almost at that number. 

2CF5533D-F9A3-43C5-8271-EA22D8B2ADC9.png