Died after grenade

NerdCoreTV

Hi, my mate and me died after I threw my grenade throw a window at resort - yes the window broke, the nade hit the floor in the buildung.

we were standing outside the buidlung next to the wall and still died from my nade.

is this somekind of bug? is that supposed to happen?

Donidon
vor einer Stunde schrieb NerdCoreTV:

yes the window broke, the nade hit the floor in the buildung.

No it didn't... when you throw a grenade at a window the window breaks but the grenade bounces off the window and lands next to you.

You always have to destroy the glass first, or you blow yourself up. Yes this is completely nonsensical, but that's how it is in the game. And I know that it sounds like the grenade is landing in the building...

Edited by Donidon
  • Like 1
GhostZ69
4 minutes ago, Donidon said:

You always have to destroy the glass first, or you blow yourself up. Yes this is completely nonsensical, but that's how it is in the game. And I know that it sounds like the grenade is landing in the building...

This is 100% wrong.  I have thrown grenades through LOTS of windows without breaking them.  Stop spreading false information.

1 hour ago, NerdCoreTV said:

is this somekind of bug? is that supposed to happen?

It is a bug.  It has been around a LONG LONG time.  Though for the most part it has been fixed.  I do not doubt it has not come back though.

• Like 2
Donidon
vor 6 Minuten schrieb GhostZ69:

This is 100% wrong.  I have thrown grenades through LOTS of windows without breaking them.  Stop spreading false information.

Bullshit, I've always blown myself up until now when the glass was still intact. He blew himself up, I blew myself up.... so what was 100% wrong? Did we just imagine it?

Na0cho
3 hours ago, Donidon said:

Bullshit, I've always blown myself up until now when the glass was still intact. He blew himself up, I blew myself up.... so what was 100% wrong? Did we just imagine it?

You are 100% wrong. I’ve thrown countless grenades through windows.

I don’t know what happened in your specific instance but I’m sure What happened to you wasn’t intended.  

maybe the grenade hit the lip of the windowsill at the same time as the glass or something? 

I do know that I can tell you with 100% surety that I’ve thrown many many grenades through windows. 

edit: story time. 

was in factory yesterday and ran up office side stairs to the top. As I get there a guy comes out of the office and I spray him pretty good with my aks 74u. He runs back in office and shuts the door. 

I run to the second door and chucked a nade in and heard him die when it blew up. 

I go in and looted him and got out a little bit later. 

in the after raid screen there was no pmc kill in the list I received no xp. 

after raid I check the dog day and sure enough it says killed by me, but it also says with my aks and not the grenade which was 100% wrong. 

I didn’t get the kill/kill xp/ nor did it register as a “kill in office area” or “grenade kill”

The servers are having meltdowns and the desync is unreal right now. 

Edited by Na0cho
  • Like 1