1. Changing the map I am loading into

2. Changing the server from Auto to specific servers

3. Uninstalling and reinstalling the entire game

4. Using a VPN

5. Restarting both my Modem and Router

Still every single time I try to load into any game I get the same screen

image.thumb.png.cbff294602f70d7198f9aefc46efd940.png

Has anyone figured out how to fix this?

As of right now this $150 game is completely unplayable after just 3 days of buying it.

Edited by Evilwayz

Gonzo2551

I am having this same exact problem. I bought the $75 version and I have only been able to play on Factory once. I emailed them asking for a refund. This game looks fun but if i cannot even get onto a server then I just wasted my money. I have seen other posts from 2018 of people having the same problem

Gonzo2551

I'm gonna try again later tonight but whenever i try and play with my friends, they have no problem getting on but I always get the server connection lost as soon as I load in. Its also laggy as hell and I have all the required specs

Evilwayz

This is still on going for me. Even tried flushing my DNS and changing the DNS to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4....that didnt work either.

Evilwayz

Well nothing worked so I ended up reinstalling Windows entirely. I reformatted every single drive and did a complete fresh Windows install. It was the nuclear option when it comes to computer troubleshooting, but it worked.

So as far as I can tell the only solution to this problem until they fix their game is to do a fresh install of Windows. 

Hope this helps other players. This was by far the most ridiculous problem I have ever had with a game. Mind you all my other games were still magically running just fine.