Please enable progress with offline raids

averybigman

Been playing for about 2 years now. Every update has made it progressively harder, for me, to get into an actual raid.  With the newest update I can literally only play Factory. Every other map is a failure. I will connect to any other map and not be able to play. The second I load in I get "disconnected from server" or "anti-cheat connection lost". Just tested it and doing an offline raid, everything worked perfectly. If i go to load back in after getting disconnected or having the anti-cheat fail on me. It takes at least 15 minutes of me sitting at the waiting for session start before just kicking me back to the main menu with all my stuff gone.

Please enable progress with offline raids so I can actually play and test the game.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 2
gNecrOz

Playing the game offline will sadly not allow you to test much out side of SCAV AI and map layouts and maybe some weapon builds.

I am not saying you haven't, but I would recommend a fresh install on the game. Delete everything clean out where it is and try that. If these issues persist I would start looking into your ISP and your hardware on your PC. I am in the North East USA and I never sit for more than maybe 6 mins, and that is on slow down time when all my servers people should be asleep at like 3AM. I feel like you may have a firewall issue or a problem with what ever Virus protection program you may be running if you are getting issues with the Anit Cheat.

I hope these suggestions are helpful and I know this forum has more than enough more knowledgeable people beyond me that could help. ❤️ 

averybigman
On 1/14/2021 at 9:01 PM, gNecrOz said:

Playing the game offline will sadly not allow you to test much out side of SCAV AI and map layouts and maybe some weapon builds.

This is exactly why they should allow progress in offline. It will allow people to test almost every task (besides the pvp ones). Additionally, people will finally be able to build other guns besides whatever the current meta ones are. People will be able to actually have FUN by creating wacky guns to mess around with, and maybe find there are some builds that can work.

• Upvote 2
Niewiarygodny
On 1/14/2021 at 9:46 PM, averybigman said:

Been playing for about 2 years now

so for 2 years u should know that devs said it many times - "There will be no offline mode with progression".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
Biala_Mewa

Progressing offline would not fit the game. The point is to play online raid and this game has to be hard. There would be no sense in gaining EXP points offline - risk reward system is needed, without it Tarkov won't be Tarkov.

If you have problem with "Disconnected from server" and then you have to wait 15 min to load again, try to press Alt_f4. It should be much more quicker (for me, I had the same problem one time). 

Right there is ETS - test server. This servers don't affect your main account and main purpose is to test the game and report bugs. You can apply to join via launcher.

• Like 1
averybigman
9 hours ago, Biala_Mewa said:

Progressing offline would not fit the game. The point is to play online raid and this game has to be hard. There would be no sense in gaining EXP points offline - risk reward system is needed, without it Tarkov won't be Tarkov.

I agree with you, when and if the game fully releases. The game is still in beta/early access, whatever you wanna call it. To be tested thoroughly and have the ability to test anything and everything, there is no logical reason to not progress offline.

21 hours ago, Niewiarygodny said:

so for 2 years u should know that devs said it many times - "There will be no offline mode with progression".

Could have sworn I saw a post where they said it would or could happen in a later update. I may be mistaken. I dont troll the forums everyday and read everything BSG says.

coredumped7893
19 minutes ago, averybigman said:

there is no logical reason to not progress offline

You have plenty of reasons on this forum why it will never happen, search it, it was discussed many times and now stop spamming with this topic ;) 

21 minutes ago, averybigman said:

To be tested thoroughly and have the ability to test anything and everything

Thats why BSG launched ETS, like @Biala_Mewa said, go apply and have fun over there  

Niewiarygodny
41 minutes ago, averybigman said:

Could have sworn I saw a post where they said it would or could happen in a later update

What u read was about "offline mode with friends WITHOUT progression" that it may appear.
Simply such thing would work as current offline mode but u could invite few friends to test some thngs/learn something etc.

Since u are not reading every BSG post then i can say that they had issue with "how they should add it" and they wnted give up since they didn't want let players host servers on their own PC since it would help cheat develoeprs with their cheats/testing.

But then they said that they "think they figured this out", explaining that just having such servers around would cost some cash.
Shortly after this they said something about "renting" such servers from BSG by Clans (or something like this).

45 minutes ago, averybigman said:

I dont troll the forums everyday and read everything BSG says.

Ofc i understand, but it was not once, or twice said that there will be NO such thing as offline + progression.
They literally copy/paste their answer at least few times per month.

46 minutes ago, averybigman said:

To be tested thoroughly and have the ability to test anything and everything, there is no logical reason to not progress offline.

"THere is no logical reason to have offline progression when game is meant to be played in online".
Sure, u can check few things while being offline, but u won't be able to check everything.
Now suprise suprise, where u can actually check all those things? In online mode.

SO why we need "offline with progression" in order to test anything? ALso u know it would require TONS of work for changing quests/flea/economy/adding AI NPC/ removing bugs which appeared in that offline mode and much more...
Whats more, such mode would be far from "enjoyable" unless they spend/waste almost a year developing such thing, then another year for fixing issues/bugs/balancing things in such mode.

It's just not necessary and it's against BSG vision so they won't add it, doesn't matter how many times ppl will brought this idea on forum.

Cheers!

• Like 1
TheJoker502
21 hours ago, Niewiarygodny said:

What u read was about "offline mode with friends WITHOUT progression" that it may appear.
Simply such thing would work as current offline mode but u could invite few friends to test some thngs/learn something etc.

Since u are not reading every BSG post then i can say that they had issue with "how they should add it" and they wnted give up since they didn't want let players host servers on their own PC since it would help cheat develoeprs with their cheats/testing.

But then they said that they "think they figured this out", explaining that just having such servers around would cost some cash.
Shortly after this they said something about "renting" such servers from BSG by Clans (or something like this).

Ofc i understand, but it was not once, or twice said that there will be NO such thing as offline + progression.
They literally copy/paste their answer at least few times per month.

"THere is no logical reason to have offline progression when game is meant to be played in online".
Sure, u can check few things while being offline, but u won't be able to check everything.
Now suprise suprise, where u can actually check all those things? In online mode.

SO why we need "offline with progression" in order to test anything? ALso u know it would require TONS of work for changing quests/flea/economy/adding AI NPC/ removing bugs which appeared in that offline mode and much more...
Whats more, such mode would be far from "enjoyable" unless they spend/waste almost a year developing such thing, then another year for fixing issues/bugs/balancing things in such mode.

It's just not necessary and it's against BSG vision so they won't add it, doesn't matter how many times ppl will brought this idea on forum.

Cheers!

My opinion it would be great for people who don't play games for a living. I would be perfectly happy to play this game in offline mode forever if I could get more weapons, this game has an amazing weapon system. I know people would complain that the players in offline would take away from online players, but if I don't like playing with all the sweaty boys i'm not going to do it either way. I also don't understand the whole "vision of Tarkov" thing but I also applaud them for sticking to their guns. Most developers just do what it takes to make a buck no matter what. I just see nothing but gain for them to attract more players, I know this community hates casuals but casuals like to experience the game as well. Idk I think they could do an offline system where you could keep loot from raid but can't use it in online mode. Only be able to destroy loot you don't want, no access to market, simply get everything from raid and no one else would be affected by this.

• Upvote 1
gNecrOz
23 minutes ago, TheJoker502 said:

I also don't understand the whole "vision of Tarkov" thing but I also applaud them for sticking to their guns. Most developers just do what it takes to make a buck no matter what.

Because there are more things to life then making money. Nakita has the ideal vision for his game; this is not our game it is his game. They appreciate our opinions, but that does not mean they will change the game based on minimal or overwhelming opinions. At the end of the day, it is what Nakita, and by proxy, what BSGF wants. They do not want nor do they ever intend to have offline. Just like Wipes will go away soo will several other features that are in the game that are currently only place holders. If you cannot enjoy the game now and get along well now with the Online Progression, how on earth will you get along in the game online or offline when they add in Radiation and Diseases? 

The best real life reference I can use in this case was the Registered Nursing program I graduated from.  It was a hyper accelerated course, they complete what a 4 year nursing program does in 16 months. They specifically stated that, "You cannot have a job and you cannot have a life outside of this program, we high recommend that you tailor what you are doing now around this program and drop anything you can if possible." What ended up happening was a group of students complained and wanted the program to change and they said it was unfair that they do not accommodate to every student. The director of the course, Dr. C explained that, this is not their course it was the school's and when they signed up and joined this program they were given the information and warning that you will need to change your life and adjust yourself to what you are now a part of, or you will have to leave to you will fail.

Tarkov is very similar in the fact that, it is not here to accommodate to everyone. If you are not willing to adapt, put in the time, and grind... then you are going to fail. If you like the game as much as you say you do, this whole thread is useless because at the end of the day, you are not going to uninstall the game. You like everyone else, myself included when I am frustrated, are going to fire up the PC and open EFT, leave a huge sigh, and open the game and jump into raids. Or, you will uninstall the game, move on to something else and that will be that, it is a harsh reality and I am not trying to be rude or condescending; I am just stating the facts of the game and staunch and admirably unwavering stance from BSG and Nakita.

Best of luck, and happy raiding,

or

Enjoy whatever other game you find that will satisfy that itch you are seeking to scratch.

TheJoker502
32 minutes ago, gNecrOz said:

Because there are more things to life then making money. Nakita has the ideal vision for his game; this is not our game it is his game. They appreciate our opinions, but that does not mean they will change the game based on minimal or overwhelming opinions. At the end of the day, it is what Nakita, and by proxy, what BSGF wants. They do not want nor do they ever intend to have offline. Just like Wipes will go away soo will several other features that are in the game that are currently only place holders. If you cannot enjoy the game now and get along well now with the Online Progression, how on earth will you get along in the game online or offline when they add in Radiation and Diseases? 

The best real life reference I can use in this case was the Registered Nursing program I graduated from.  It was a hyper accelerated course, they complete what a 4 year nursing program does in 16 months. They specifically stated that, "You cannot have a job and you cannot have a life outside of this program, we high recommend that you tailor what you are doing now around this program and drop anything you can if possible." What ended up happening was a group of students complained and wanted the program to change and they said it was unfair that they do not accommodate to every student. The director of the course, Dr. C explained that, this is not their course it was the school's and when they signed up and joined this program they were given the information and warning that you will need to change your life and adjust yourself to what you are now a part of, or you will have to leave to you will fail.

Tarkov is very similar in the fact that, it is not here to accommodate to everyone. If you are not willing to adapt, put in the time, and grind... then you are going to fail. If you like the game as much as you say you do, this whole thread is useless because at the end of the day, you are not going to uninstall the game. You like everyone else, myself included when I am frustrated, are going to fire up the PC and open EFT, leave a huge sigh, and open the game and jump into raids. Or, you will uninstall the game, move on to something else and that will be that, it is a harsh reality and I am not trying to be rude or condescending; I am just stating the facts of the game and staunch and admirably unwavering stance from BSG and Nakita.

Best of luck, and happy raiding,

or

Enjoy whatever other game you find that will satisfy that itch you are seeking to scratch.

No you're right, but what on earth would they lose by adding the feature? I play on offline with the starting weapons and I enjoy it but I also played online before and really enjoyed other weapons. Can't get any other weapons without playing online. Everyone online is super try hards and it makes the game not have any purpose. If you can tell me one thing about what I said that would ruin Tarkov I'll take my ball and go home lol.

• Upvote 1
gNecrOz
46 minutes ago, TheJoker502 said:

Everyone online is super try hards and it makes the game not have any purpose.

I do not see how this removes purpose from the game. The game is intended for people to try and to learn and to get better. There is always going to be someone better than you out there, it is just the essence of life and how things work. You can let it frustrate you or you can adapt to it and try to become better yourself. In the instance of Tarkov you can learn where spawn points are and where players like to ambush and attack from, you can learn where high traffic areas are, you can practice recoil control in the offline raid or in the intended weapons range in the hideout. You can avoid those high traffic areas or contested points and try to play a more observative and passive game, till you can become a little more adept at the idea of online combat and competitive players.

51 minutes ago, TheJoker502 said:

If you can tell me one thing about what I said that would ruin Tarkov I'll take my ball and go home lol.

Well this was answered by @Niewiarygodny it will generate more work for the developers and make senseless and useless code that would be made for the sole purpose of being removed once the game reaches the stages of completion. All for what? So you can play the game in an offline setting so you can adapt to how the AI play but not how the PMCs will play and the factor of chaos we add to a raid? How does that help you get any better at the game or prepare you for the full release. Congratulations, you can perform some of the quests that do not require you to kill PMCs and you can play with some cool guns. Then you run into a player on full release who is better then you and plays the game in a manner much different then the AI you have been grinding against and you die. What did the offline mode get you then? Momentary joy and satisfaction that will be met with anger and frustration when the game is released and the mode is removed. It also brings in, as mentioned, headaches and unnecessary work for the developers to change quests and develop code so you cannot bring your offline stuff to online. It makes more bugs and useless things to be fixed for a game that had not intention of being offline.

If basketball is not your sport you can try other ones, like baseball or football or rugby or soccer etc. 👍

TheJoker502
28 minutes ago, gNecrOz said:

I do not see how this removes purpose from the game. The game is intended for people to try and to learn and to get better. There is always going to be someone better than you out there, it is just the essence of life and how things work. You can let it frustrate you or you can adapt to it and try to become better yourself. In the instance of Tarkov you can learn where spawn points are and where players like to ambush and attack from, you can learn where high traffic areas are, you can practice recoil control in the offline raid or in the intended weapons range in the hideout. You can avoid those high traffic areas or contested points and try to play a more observative and passive game, till you can become a little more adept at the idea of online combat and competitive players.

Well this was answered by @Niewiarygodny it will generate more work for the developers and make senseless and useless code that would be made for the sole purpose of being removed once the game reaches the stages of completion. All for what? So you can play the game in an offline setting so you can adapt to how the AI play but not how the PMCs will play and the factor of chaos we add to a raid? How does that help you get any better at the game or prepare you for the full release. Congratulations, you can perform some of the quests that do not require you to kill PMCs and you can play with some cool guns. Then you run into a player on full release who is better then you and plays the game in a manner much different then the AI you have been grinding against and you die. What did the offline mode get you then? Momentary joy and satisfaction that will be met with anger and frustration when the game is released and the mode is removed. It also brings in, as mentioned, headaches and unnecessary work for the developers to change quests and develop code so you cannot bring your offline stuff to online. It makes more bugs and useless things to be fixed for a game that had not intention of being offline.

If basketball is not your sport you can try other ones, like baseball or football or rugby or soccer etc. 👍

Or you can attract some casual players who like the setting and weapons who just want to play against bots. More people=more money to put into development of the actual game, sorry I wasn't clear on that. I think the quests are super dumb anyway, only good quests were the ones where you built weapons for whoever that guy is. Also don't miss this point here: some people have no intention of playing pvp and this is what I'm talking about. Old people like to play video games too and trust me as you get older your reaction time is poo and every pvp game you get poo on constantly. I'm still going to play pvp but I just don't have the time to get good at the game, jobs, mortgages, family and all that BS. Anyways you're deadset on shitting on people's opinions about this so I guess we're beating a dead horse at this point.

TheJoker502
39 minutes ago, gNecrOz said:

Also, don't mean to make it seem like I'm attacking. You have your opinion and I have mine is all I mean.

gNecrOz
17 minutes ago, TheJoker502 said:

Or you can attract some casual players who like the setting and weapons who just want to play against bots. More people=more money to put into development of the actual game, sorry I wasn't clear on that. I think the quests are super dumb anyway, only good quests were the ones where you built weapons for whoever that guy is. Also don't miss this point here: some people have no intention of playing pvp and this is what I'm talking about. Old people like to play video games too and trust me as you get older your reaction time is poo and every pvp game you get poo on constantly. I'm still going to play pvp but I just don't have the time to get good at the game, jobs, mortgages, family and all that BS. Anyways you're deadset on shitting on people's opinions about this so I guess we're beating a dead horse at this point.

Well first of all I am old too, so there is that, or at least I am older haha.

I am not trying to poo on your opinion, I am trying to get the point across that the horse has been dead a buried long ago. A report from PC Games counted EFT with a record number of 200K players online at one time. I understand that you wish to bring in more players, because that means more money. If we consider that 200,000 consecutive players means they all purchased the game, the cheapest copy of the game is $44.99 and if we take that by the consecutive player count we have $8.9 made from those players alone with the cheapest copy of the game if we consider that just 10% of those players purchased EOD, like myself, then this number goes to $10.8 made on consecutive players alone. I am not here to debate about the money BSG has made, I am sure that they have made a pretty penny off of this game and the Twitch Marketing schemes etc. 

What I am trying to say is, financially as far as we know by looking at arbitrary numbers and simple values able to be found from polygon and Pc Gamer and from the EFT home page. They should be financially sound, also having 200k concurrent players in a Beta is also pretty good, and that number will go up and will go down.

You can also play EFT with no intention on having PVP that is the players prerogative. However, PVP will be inevitable, through the quests and through playing online. However, if you spend the time to learn the maps and play in a way that is stealthy and less run and gun, you and basically avoid players for the vast majority of your play time.

11 minutes ago, TheJoker502 said:

Also, don't mean to make it seem like I'm attacking. You have your opinion and I have mine is all I mean.

I am not attacking you either, I am just having a casual debate about one opinion vs the other. You opinion is that of adding offline with how you feel vs mine which is not for but not fully against it basing my thoughts off of what was given as facts from BSG and Nakita as to the path of the game.

I am not trying to cut you down, I am trying to help you realize that if this is what you want from this game you are not going to get it and though I am an optimist, I would argue the fact that you should not get your hopes up because it was never an intended feature to be had in this game. My previous post before this was explaining that what is the point of putting time and money and effort into this ideal of "offline progression" if it would just be removed. The players would be forced then to adapt to online and PVP and then they would have a new complaint in the game.  When, simply, you can adapt or play another fun game, there are hundreds out there of all types.

TheJoker502
34 minutes ago, gNecrOz said:

Well first of all I am old too, so there is that, or at least I am older haha.

I am not trying to poo on your opinion, I am trying to get the point across that the horse has been dead a buried long ago. A report from PC Games counted EFT with a record number of 200K players online at one time. I understand that you wish to bring in more players, because that means more money. If we consider that 200,000 consecutive players means they all purchased the game, the cheapest copy of the game is $44.99 and if we take that by the consecutive player count we have $8.9 made from those players alone with the cheapest copy of the game if we consider that just 10% of those players purchased EOD, like myself, then this number goes to $10.8 made on consecutive players alone. I am not here to debate about the money BSG has made, I am sure that they have made a pretty penny off of this game and the Twitch Marketing schemes etc. 

What I am trying to say is, financially as far as we know by looking at arbitrary numbers and simple values able to be found from polygon and Pc Gamer and from the EFT home page. They should be financially sound, also having 200k concurrent players in a Beta is also pretty good, and that number will go up and will go down.

You can also play EFT with no intention on having PVP that is the players prerogative. However, PVP will be inevitable, through the quests and through playing online. However, if you spend the time to learn the maps and play in a way that is stealthy and less run and gun, you and basically avoid players for the vast majority of your play time.

I am not attacking you either, I am just having a casual debate about one opinion vs the other. You opinion is that of adding offline with how you feel vs mine which is not for but not fully against it basing my thoughts off of what was given as facts from BSG and Nakita as to the path of the game.

I am not trying to cut you down, I am trying to help you realize that if this is what you want from this game you are not going to get it and though I am an optimist, I would argue the fact that you should not get your hopes up because it was never an intended feature to be had in this game. My previous post before this was explaining that what is the point of putting time and money and effort into this ideal of "offline progression" if it would just be removed. The players would be forced then to adapt to online and PVP and then they would have a new complaint in the game.  When, simply, you can adapt or play another fun game, there are hundreds out there of all types.

I would love to see it added to the game, and I'll still hold out hope that they'll come to their senses one day. If they don't I will not lose any sleep over it. I would definitely like to see the offline mode for friends, and apparently that is something that's coming. However, it won't matter because my friends have no interest in the game because of how unforgiving it is lol. I think it's an awesome game but I'd just like a way to enjoy it more casually.

jasonchan122497

I would love to have a seperate online and offline account, but buddy believe me, the Tarkov community (at least the ones on the forums) don't like the idea. My guess is that they don't want the less skilled players to move away from Tarkov, otherwise they can't be the top dogs anymore, it'll just be the same couple of THICC players killing each other over and over again haha.

• Upvote 1
TheJoker502
16 minutes ago, jasonchan122497 said:

I would love to have a seperate online and offline account, but buddy believe me, the Tarkov community (at least the ones on the forums) don't like the idea. My guess is that they don't want the less skilled players to move away from Tarkov, otherwise they can't be the top dogs anymore, it'll just be the same couple of THICC players killing each other over and over again haha.

Yea I think you're right there, that's kinda why other games like Pubg lose a lot of players. All the people that still play are usually really good at the game and wreck any newbies or subpar players. As long as the devs are happy with what they have I don't blame them for keeping what they got and keeping on track with their goals. 

Niewiarygodny
22 hours ago, TheJoker502 said:

Can't get any other weapons without playing online. Everyone online is super try hards and it makes the game not have any purpose.

True, u can't get any new weapons by playing offline BUT u can play barely 1-3 days in online to reach lvl 10 and unlock FM.
Then simply buy what u want.

And don't tell me that it's hard to earn cash, factory scav run which takes me around 2-3 min and i can get 200-500k.

Niewiarygodny
23 hours ago, TheJoker502 said:

My opinion it would be great for people who don't play games for a living

I don't play games for living, i know ppl whos SR is on 9-13% and they have full stash with a lot of cash, just unlock flea and buy what u want.

I am ignoring part about "taking away players from online to offline" cause for me it's BS argument, it's first time i see such argument, make no sense.
DO you really think that there would be diffrence if EFT online would have 100k players or 105-110k? No, not really.

i also don't understand the whole "vision of Tarkov" thing

I kinda explained it, but poo, here we go again.
It means that BSG have vision of tarkov, it's their vision and your "point of view" does not matter, since u don't make game.
And their vision is to have Multiplayer game/experience, not solo. At least in this project.

If you really wanna have SOLO game, then wait for their next project which they will do after EFT, it will be single player FPS. 
They will use a lot of things from Tarkov.

I know this community hates casuals but casuals like to experience the game as well.

There is huge diffrence here and ppl as u can't see it...
We don't hate casuals, we hate the way u react.

Simple example, there is FOrtnite, which has too "candy" graphic and overall i don't like building idea that much, and tons of other things.
Am i writing on their forum that "THEY SHOULD MAKE REALISTIC FPS CAUSE I DOWNLOADED (In EFT case "bought") GAME AND I DIDN"T READ WHAT IS IT AND FOR WHO THIS GAME IS BUT DEVELOPERS SHOULD CHANGE THEIR VISION AND MAKE IT A DIFFRENT GAME"?

No. Why? Because this game is simply not for me, i accept that there is such game out there, but i don't complain about mechanics in this game. THat it';s "too easy" or whatever. 

Whats more, it's not that BSG suddenly said that EFT gonna be only a multiplayer experience.
It's not that BSG didn't say that this game gonna be hard yesterday or few days ago.
U all could read about that 3-4 years ago... But some of you (casuals) bought game cause "WOW IT LOOKED NICE WHEN THIS STREAMER PLAYED IT" then u played and it was completly diffrent, cause u don't know the game.

Hopefully u see a diffrence.

Once again, we don't hate casuals, we hate how casuals react and wanna change game which MAYBE wasn't designed for them to fit their needs.
But don't get me wrong, in some cases EFT could become slightly easier, in some parts much harder (I.e. loot, it's soooo easy to get End Game loot, even in first day of the wipe).

I will kinda repeat myself. Do you want to play with guns? Just reach lvl 10, make few quick scav runs in order to earn some cash, then buy items from Flea market and enjoy your offline without any extra effort from Devs, it's not that hard.

gNecrOz
46 minutes ago, Niewiarygodny said:

True, u can't get any new weapons by playing offline BUT u can play barely 1-3 days in online to reach lvl 10 and unlock FM.
Then simply buy what u want.

And don't tell me that it's hard to earn cash, factory scav run which takes me around 2-3 min and i can get 200-500k.

I would even argue that Woods Scav running now is even more profitable if you take the time to learn the Caches and the loot places and just avoid people. Kill a Scav or two before extracting if you need to top off the spaces you have on you and then Flea Market what you can and Vendor the rest. It is how I make all my money now. Some times I get sucked into Fleamarketing and end up having my Scav respawn by the time I place all the things on market 🤣

ShiroTenshi

Helllo

Please use the forum search function before creating a new thread, as per the forum rules.

This topic has been brought up before, with varying degrees of discussion surrounding it, and the answer has always been, and still is the following:

Offline progress save will not be added. There will be an offline mode but this will be used for training, recording, learning the map, etc. Progress will only save in online matches. This is the type of game EFT is, and is a core part of the DEVs vision for the final product.

Kind Regards

#locked

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
  • Sad 1