Love and hate EFT atm.

Wickedness

Well as the title states.
I feel like i am missing something or just xtremely unlucky or or or really just plain bad a player to game now.
But 8 out of 10 times when i die is due to the other player side stepping and dodinge all bullets from the Vector i am using with Big stick (33 rounds).
And they one pop my face every single time.
Sometimes it happens from even 2 - 10 meters between us, yet again side stepping and dodinge like freaking Neo from matrix.

Another thing that pretty much makes no sense.
is that i have die from headshots 8 out of 10 times even when they go from standing to prone to crouch, still 100% perfect aim snap to the face.

People rushing past me and i open fire at them while aiming from chest to head, they still make 180 degree turn and instant pop my face like it is nothing.
I am getting to the point where i rather call Escape from Tarkov, Call of Tarkov.
It is insane.
Don´t get me wrong. I love the game and the idea.
But this crap, is just making me wanna ask them to change it to call of tarkov and just play CoD instead.

P.S. 
this is just what is on my mind.
No offense intented.
Feel free to give advice or any kind of tips.
Getting to my limited.

• Upvote 1
Jsaccs

Head-eyes is the achilles heel for everyone, thats the beauty in the game.

Its a bizarre world where "people are too bullet spongy" and  "everyone has access to high-tier ammo so whats the point in armor" can co-exist 🤣

And to top everything off with desync and crazy peekers advantage.

• Upvote 1
vonBrumi

Part of your experience is indeed a half-baked realism where - for lack of inertia and a sensible movement mechanism - ADAD spamming, strafing and bunny hopping is just as common as in any arcade FPS. Let's be benevolent and wait it out. Some plans indicate they are going to get rid of that nonsense - unless the new playerbase throws too much of a tantrum, in which case we'll get another generic FPS.

And the second part... there are people with good reflexes and aim, and then there are cheaters. Even a quick and superficial search shows there is a whole industry, selling cheats, ill-acquired loot and roubles, account boosting etc. Cheats include aim assist as well as player radar.

Lack of replays probably add to the problem. Many suspicious deaths could be cleared by it, but as it is, you are left with your guesses.

When cheating is out of control, it will inevitably snowball, because more and more players feel that cheating is justified by others doing it and getting away with it.

• Upvote 2
stant0s

I'm struggling this wipe tbh. I can't seem to do anything right. People seem to have ridiculously fast aim on me before I even get a shot off. Really finding it difficult to keep enthused with it all. I don't believe for one minute all of my engagements are with cheaters, but I do feel that something is off with the latency as all I seem to be doing is facing off with superhuman reflexes. 

DerStenz85
vor 4 Stunden schrieb Wickedness:

Well as the title states.
I feel like i am missing something or just xtremely unlucky or or or really just plain bad a player to game now.
But 8 out of 10 times when i die is due to the other player side stepping and dodinge all bullets from the Vector i am using with Big stick (33 rounds).
And they one pop my face every single time.
Sometimes it happens from even 2 - 10 meters between us, yet again side stepping and dodinge like freaking Neo from matrix.

Another thing that pretty much makes no sense.
is that i have die from headshots 8 out of 10 times even when they go from standing to prone to crouch, still 100% perfect aim snap to the face.

People rushing past me and i open fire at them while aiming from chest to head, they still make 180 degree turn and instant pop my face like it is nothing.
I am getting to the point where i rather call Escape from Tarkov, Call of Tarkov.
It is insane.
Don´t get me wrong. I love the game and the idea.
But this crap, is just making me wanna ask them to change it to call of tarkov and just play CoD instead.

P.S. 
this is just what is on my mind.
No offense intented.
Feel free to give advice or any kind of tips.
Getting to my limited.

yeah its head-eyes/top of the head 1 shot or 1 shot thorax action for me only......

most of the time i die from players with 180° turn insta one tap actions.... its just weird....

ImDOPE

Kinda no point to disgust that theme because we have no videos, and we have no replay button of a raid to see how these players act.

No offense but everything you wrote sounds like the typical guy who is watching summit or pestily or even Lvandmark now days, they farm 24/7 and try to avoid any fight, crouchwalking the whole map and getting cunfused when people who do the oposite like ONLY pvping kill them faster.

Wickedness
2 hours ago, ImDOPE said:

Kinda no point to disgust that theme because we have no videos, and we have no replay button of a raid to see how these players act.

No offense but everything you wrote sounds like the typical guy who is watching summit or pestily or even Lvandmark now days, they farm 24/7 and try to avoid any fight, crouchwalking the whole map and getting cunfused when people who do the oposite like ONLY pvping kill them faster.

no offense taken.
just some small info, i joined EFT back in 2017 and been pretty much on the game at least after major patches.
But as far as i know. 
Back then this was not a problem, since most of the time when it happen it was a better player that used tactics.
Compared to now when EFT is more widly known. 
It has become more Rush/sprint 180 degree head pop. 

no matter how tactical i play it, 8 out of 10 times that is what happens.
I have even been playing more passive and finde ambush spots and wait for half a raid, until i spring my ambush on some one, who then turns and instant headshots me.
So no offense but.
The reality is that EFT is no longer the tactical FPS game that it used to be, it is more Call of Duty speed / fps.

Sure there are people who spent tons of hours in the game compared to me, so sure they will be better and have faster respond.
But still..... Side stepping and dodging bullets from a 33 Rounds Vector is just bull crap.
There are no movement penalty at any giving put.
Sprint and aim see how fast it is.
Stand then go prone and then go crouch and aim for headshots, you will see pretty fast that there is no penalty what so ever.
I do have a funny reguest.
i wanna see a recording of a real life person being just as fast and aim and hit just as perfect as you can in the game ;).
Or see a recording of someone side stepping shotgun shot from 2 meters away and not get a single hit.
No Offense. 
but again this is what 8 out of 10 raids for me is like.

P.S.
When i die to someone more tactical then me or wins a firefight against me while we both a being tactical. I respect that 100%
but again sprinting from one room and suddenly turn 180 degree og 90 degree and instant headshot, bull crap.

• Like 1
Vindsvept

When I started off with Tarkov three years ago, the game felt alot better gameplay wise, you had actual firefights that could take minutes, because people actually played how the game was meant to be played, intense action and absolute nervewrecking (in a positive way). Now the game is flooded with bunny-hopping, strafing and 360-noscoping FaZe wannabe's and it's riddled with Twitch cucks. Good job BSG, for ruining your own game, lol.

• Like 2
NuclearSwans

Right there with you. Haven't gotten an insurance return in two days as well. On a massive losing streak right now and am unable to make it out of a raid. Even if I survive the initial spawn rushers, the poor engagements or grenade spam catch up to me. I am unable to land shots, especially with any full auto weapon. Raids generally last less than 5 minutes and the engagements are either a silenced weapon from who knows where or I land 5-6(even with high pen rounds) shots that do nothing and am killed in 1-3 shots. I am pretty sure the armor glitch is still active, but I have no way to prove it. The rare moment I have had the advantage, is the moment scavs decide to spawn after going multiple raids without seeing any. Looting is boring. Shooting is boring and inconsistent, but hey! it is a beta game, so what else can we expect.

Overkill_Reaper
8 hours ago, Vindsvept said:

When I started off with Tarkov three years ago, the game felt alot better gameplay wise, you had actual firefights that could take minutes, because people actually played how the game was meant to be played, intense action and absolute nervewrecking (in a positive way). Now the game is flooded with bunny-hopping, strafing and 360-noscoping FaZe wannabe's and it's riddled with Twitch cucks. Good job BSG, for ruining your own game, lol.

Well, the addition of the face hit box really killed a lot of the intense firefights this game use to have.